Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • Meat socks
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Here you go.

wallop

😆

samuri
    Free Member

Sorry. The socks are what you commented on?

chewkw
    Free Member

😯

spud-face

off to a photoshoot for Beardy McTwathammer’s style mag?

tomhoward

Your braver than me flashy, I wouldn’t have given someone my phone/camera to take a pic of me looking the other way…

MrSmith
    Free Member

Strong look, you got a problem with that?
    8)

zippykona

Lady in doorway, wearing a coat.
    It’s a million degrees today.

somafunk

If you have to try that hard to an individual then you are a cock, and me being me i would feel the need to say something, I’d prob comment on his wooly hat (in summer?), then i’d ask about his caricature jacket and query if he knew the reasoning behind why the characters had been drawn with big doe-eyes?, i’d have to pass comment on his little sisters leggings (wtf was he thinking when he left the house? – bet his mother is so proud), And those socks pulled up to his knees?…………..and platform soled converse….and a beard….and wearing sunglasses inside?………I’m so disappointed i’ll never get to confront such a creature, you don’t get any folk dressed like that in dumfries and galloway….they’d be ripped to shreds by the locals.

I of course am wearing my usual fashionable attire of Endura singletrack shorts and cheap Karrimor top from sports direct with a pair of inov8 roc325 trainers, pretty much my go-to attire for every day of my life, whether that be at work or play.

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

If you have to try that hard to an individual then you are a cock, and me being me i would feel the need to say something

….but wouldn’t that also make you a cock?

Live and let live, etc etc.

MrSmith
    Free Member

………I’m so disappointed i’ll never get to confront such a creature, you don’t get any folk dressed like that in dumfries and galloway….they’d be ripped to shreds by the locals

That’s one of the things I like about London, weird shit like that goes on and nobody bats an eyelid.
    I guess they are a bit more broad minded down here than Dumfries and Galloway.

MrSmith
    Free Member

You think he’s trying hard? Looks quite effortless to me? 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He’s got a lovely little arse.

His bearded face is a serious disappointment.

somafunk

Weird shit goes on up here as well, but then again it does usually involve folk from Wigtonshire (folk fae the shire as they’re colloquially known) and farmyard animals so the less said about them and their habits the better for the rest of us.

What goes on behind barn doors is their business.

CountZero

I often wonder about the wooly beanie thing at the height of summer.
    And I’ll be honest, if I’m in That London, and it’s sunny, I’m buggered if I’m going to take my sunnies off, that means having to dig around in the depths of a large courier bag to find the case, and I really can’t be arsed.
    Much easier to leave ’em on, I can see perfectly well.
    And it’s easier to check out pretty girls, too. 😉

Slogo
    Free Member

where’s the dudes fixie?

racefaceec90

i thought the title was a euphemism tbh 😳

batfink
    Free Member

That’s one of the things I like about London, weird shit like that goes on and nobody bats an eyelid.
    I guess they are a bit more broad minded down here than Dumfries and Galloway.

This was taken in Sydney….. Looks like central station. Is it sad that I know that? Although that guy is slightly unusual even by Sydney standards, he’s not the biggest wierdo I’ve seen on the train.

There is a chap that uses that standing area for a full-on Yoga workout – gets his foam mat out and everything. He even does those yoga headstand things on a moving train. fair play.

leegee

what did it say on his hat?

wwaswas

I just can’t imagine ever looking in a mirror before leaving the house dressed like that and thinking ‘Nailed it!’.

boxelder

i thought the title was a euphemism tbh

Well the socks certainly are.
    Wonder if his sleeves are emblazoned with ‘wizard’, or his pockets labelled ‘otter’s’

Cougar

what did it say on his hat?

I think the hidden letters are “NON”.

passtherizla
    Free Member

This dude has been doing the rounds for a while.

Intrigued as to what Somafunk thinks the hidden agenda behind doe eyed manga characters is? big eyes = innocence, small eyes = evil, in cartoon world.

ninfan
    Free Member

It would be truly wonderful if, out of our field of view, the right hand side of the socks had

S
    P
    I
    N

Embroidered on them…

Jamie
    Free Member

passtherizla
    Free Member

Haha brilliant

DezB
    Free Member

It’s amazing how some people have no sense of embarrassment whatsoever.

Dobbo

I’d have gone for Bacon myself.

convert

It’s amazing how some people have no sense of embarrassment whatsoever.

In general I see this a good thing. I’m not sure it’s a look I could pull off, but I’m glad there are people around happy to give it a go. Life wold be very grey if the world all dressed stw approved.

mintimperial

I’m sure he gives half a flying **** what a load of tedious middle-aged IT managers think of him. Fair play to the flamboyant chap I say, you’re only young once: make the most of it and dress up like a tit before the universe crushes you into a Marks and Sparks suit and tie like every bastard else out there. Run free, little hipster! Ignore the haters!

[Edit: *stands next to convert wearing a silly hat*]

xcgb
    Free Member

Passionate carnivore or devout vegetarian? Outspoken feminist or West Hollywood pick up artist?
    No matter who you are, wearing our Meat Socks is sure to get you lots of attention. Made in the USA.

Aint that the truth!

thegreatape
    Free Member

And it’s easier to check out pretty girls, too.

Ah, the summer assessments.

zilog6128

I’m sure he gives half a flying **** what a load of tedious middle-aged IT managers think of him. Fair play to the flamboyant chap I say, you’re only young once: make the most of it and dress up like a tit before the universe crushes you into a Marks and Sparks suit and tie like every bastard else out there.

Hear hear

(Optionally substitute the m&s suit with a karrimor t-shirt if life has really done a number on you)

MrSmith
    Free Member

This was taken in Sydney

That explains the really tall person at the back, then I noticed the stairs and double height carriage.
    I guess he would be shot by the local intelligentsia if he tried that in some outback mining town.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I admire this man’s ability to give zero ferks what I think about his fashion choices.

🙂

konabunny
    Free Member

I’m sure he gives half a flying **** what a load of tedious middle-aged IT managers think of him.

Ooh, you’ll set the fleece flying with that comment…

DezB
    Free Member

I’m sure he gives half a flying **** what a load of tedious middle-aged IT managers think of him

I actually think he cares a great deal what everyone thinks of him.
    But there’s looking different with style and there’s looking like a complete pillock.

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m sure he gives half a flying **** what a load of tedious middle-aged IT managers think of him

I actually think he cares a great deal what everyone thinks of him.

Exactly.

If he didn’t care what people thought of him, he’d be wearing jeans and a teeshirt, or any other stuff you can buy in every clothes shop or supermarket in the world.

The only reason to wear that stuff is because you care what people think.

You probably want some of them to hate it, but that not the same as “not caring”

It’s done for attention, either negative or positive, makes no difference.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Ooh, you’ll set the fleece flying with that comment…

i can already hear the impatient angst ridden stamping of activity sandals and the rustle of beige action slacks

BigDummy
    Free Member

If he didn’t care what people thought of him, he’d be wearing jeans and a teeshirt

I demand that this man conform to demonstrate his indifference. Subversion is just too subversive to demonstrate real apathy!

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Meat socks’ is closed to new replies.