Viewing 32 posts - 721 through 752 (of 752 total)
  • Lost my son today
  • freeagent
    Free Member

Feel free to bring up the subject as often as you want to. Many of us were touched by your situation and I for one am keen to hear how you are doing, and to see if we can offer any comfort.
    Don’t forget your brain is just another part of the body, and it needs time to recover from stress, trauma and injury… you will all get through this.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What JY said. It’s nice to get an update. I reckon most STWers often wonder how you’re doing. Keep posting as often as you want.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Lovely tee shirt bruders 🙂

bearnecessities

Lewis is doing the ride Sunday; a quick bump for his sponsorship to see how many of us are able to throw the cost of a bottle of vino/inner tube/copy of STW towards a cause which is sadly, now so close to him & his family.

http://www.justgiving.com/lewis-brudenell

ittaika
    Free Member

Was thinking about this earlier this week. Thoughts still with you. All the best with the big ride!

Tom-B
    Free Member

I agree with the others, I often think of this thread and hope that you and your family are okay.

Best wishes.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Thanks for posting again, good to hear from you – just donated.

All the best
    Paul

racefaceec90

i just wanted to offer my condolences 🙁 (apologies just read your thread now). i wish i had something more worthwhile to add.

bearnecessities

Night-before-sponsorship-bump.

Good luck Lewis 😀

Cougar

I’ll sticky this for 24h. Good luck.

Nobby

Good luck Lewis.

forge197
    Free Member

I’ve just donated, wish you all the best for tomorrow, it’s for a great cause.

spacemonkey

Good luck big fella. Get out there and kick some ar5e.

bruders338
    Free Member

Hello to the Great people of STW

Im on such a high today not felt this good for such a long time
    and with it being father’s day i was worried i would be alittle off but knowing that we have raised over £1400 to such a good cause and that this can potentially saves lives gets me through the loss of my beautiful son.

George there is not a day thats goes by that i dont miss you i think of you everyday and love you with all my heart..This is for you today..

And thank you all so so much im finally getting my life back into shape i do have the little miss hap but reading the great things you guys/girls have done (supported) gets me back through the pain.

I owe you all an so much

Hope to see you all one day soon.

Much love to you all lewis (Bruders)

ps pic will follow over next few days

maccruiskeen

Hope you have a great day. Thats no piddling amount of cash you’ve raised and I reckon we can bump up that number a bit before the day is out.

JoeG
    Free Member

I’m looking forward to the pics, and I’m sure that many others are as well!

Glad to hear that you are doing better, Bruders.

bruders338
    Free Member

What a fantastic day so many people.. and such an amazing atmosphere throughout with people well wishing and clapping

I only managed a pic at start and a at the end im affraid

therealhoops
    Free Member

awesome

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

Fantastic.

bearnecessities

Love that last pic; looks like you own the crowd!

Well done, superb effort 😀

mightymule
    Free Member

Brilliant 8)

bruders338
    Free Member

total run time was 3:58. im pleased with that.

phoned Great ormand street up today and going there in a few weeks to hand over the cash WE raised!

i wanted to make it personal rather than putting monies in an account.. will also post pics of these at a later date..

thanks again people you are AMAZING!!!

noteeth
    Free Member

Superb effort – and a great cause.

Good on ya. 😀

Cougar

That link again,

http://www.justgiving.com/lewis-brudenell

I’m going to un-sticky this now that the race is completed. Please give generously, and all that.

Good work, sir.

JoeG
    Free Member

Currently at 287% of your goal. Well done! 😀

adamthekiwi
    Free Member

Hi Lewis,

Only just seen this thread. Any words of condolence I can offer will be largely meaningless, but your story moved me. I’ll keep it to offering my best wishes for the process of getting on and to a donation, which I’ve just made…

Adam.

atlaz
    Free Member

Thanks for reposting the link. I’d missed this before. Donating.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Lewis – I hope you are able to find some strength in what you’ve achieved this weekend in George’s memory – Andy

maccruiskeen

305%

whoop!

bruders338
    Free Member

Thank you all again…It mean alot

as soon as i get all the cash collected my end i shall be making a visit to Great ormand street to hand that over so i shall be spreading the word of this awesome forum/(mag) and picture of this will follow

JoeG
    Free Member

Tonight, I went for a ride and I went back to the location where I released the balloon in the snow. These were growing wild at the exact spot.

No, I didn’t plant them! And I only had my phone with me so low quality pics!

Edit – conditions on the day of the release

bruders338
    Free Member

Amazing Thanks Joe for that?

Im going to believe they grew especially for George in thats spot 😀

Thanks again Joe thats made my day.

I dont want to put a downer on this again but thought i would say anyhow..

I have an appointment with some company called ATOS on friday as my boss says his concerned about me..
    I have been ok some days but i just dont like working with people at the moment and i seem to be one min ok and the next im kicking off being very unpredictable
    I quite glad my employer wants to help me but am alittle worried its a back handed.
    Has anyone had any dealing with these people?

much love.

Viewing 32 posts - 721 through 752 (of 752 total)

The topic ‘Lost my son today’ is closed to new replies.