• This topic has 207 replies, 106 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by ot11.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 208 total)
  • I've met the most incredible woman in the world…
  • assumedidentiti
    Free Member

…and fallen head over heels in love with her. This woman ‘gets’ me, we love the same things, she’s stunning, funny, wonderfully imperfect. seeing her smile lights up my whole life. What is even more amazing is that she seems to feel the same way; she tells me she loves me, that I’m her soul mate. I cannot describe the effect these words have on me. Incredible.

Just two tiny problems. Firstly, I’m happily (or so I thought, seriously) married. Two small children. A perfect life. Ha. Secondly; She’s engaged to be married in three months, to a man who does, despite what I would like to think, deserve her. They have been together for nine years and have a two year old child also.

We haven’t slept together. We haven’t even kissed. Our friendship started innocently enough; chatting about what we initially had in common, our work and our children.

This is killing me. I know I can’t split my family up for the sake of my own selfish needs. I wouldn’t even ask her to split hers up. For what it’s worth we have both said that we wouldn’t think twice if it weren’t for the children. But they put a very different slant on things.

Coping strategies, advice, similar experiences… all welcome. Also feel free to tell me to MTFU and crack on with the rest of my life; I am very aware that I am wallowing in a pit of self pity that is entirely of my own making.

Modz; New login for the sake of this touchy subject only, sorry.

johndoh
    Free Member

Stop it. Grow up.

glupton1976
    Free Member

You only live once.

Better to beg for forgiveness than gain permission.

Choose your cliche and go for it.

crikey
    Free Member

Been there, done it.

Walk away now.

You’ll pay no attention at all to me, you won’t even read this, you think it’ll all be OK.

Just walk away now.

rossatease
    Free Member

Build a bridge..

Don’t do this, a lot of pain follows..

mightymule
    Free Member

Do. Not. Go. There.

Also feel free to tell me to MTFU and crack on with the rest of my life

Okay. MTFU, and crack on with the rest of your life.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I suppose it depends on whether or not you meant it when you said some vows to your wife?

yossarian
    Free Member

Go for it. What’s the worst that can happen?

assumedidentiti
    Free Member

Stop it. Grow up.

Thank you. This is pretty much my plan. I am just struggling to figure out quite how. I am unaccustomed to such ridiculously strong feelings.

franksinatra

Need pictures

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Love drunk.

franksinatra

On a more important note, your kids feelings are more important than yours.

sweepy
    Free Member

Either go for it or don’t, but make a decision and stick with it.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’ve met the most incredible woman in the world…

Yeah, but you haven’t really. I mean I’m sure she’s nice and all but that’s a bit OTT…

benji
    Free Member

Be flattered and think you’ve still got it, then crack on being a family man.

Would have scored higher for being a meme post if you had used your usual login.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Could you come to some kind of sharing arrangement?

Yak

Get over it.

Do some fun stuff with your family – focus on them and what you have.

johndoh
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member
    POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

So much this it almost hurts to think anyone would think otherwise.

oxym0r0n

This^

I’m actually amazed by the sensible responses so far;what forum is this again?

fenred
    Free Member

Does her house have more than one set of doors?

How vulgar! 😉

Despite that, does she have carpet in the bathroom??

DezB
    Free Member

Sorry, but this thread seems awfully familiar. Almost deja vu.

Suspect that will be the one single post from that account – light the blue touchpaper, stand back and watch…

glupton1976
    Free Member

I’m actually amazed by the sensible responses so far;what forum is this again?

Happilymarriedtrackworld or divorcedforcheatingonwifetrackworld.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

your kids come first – don’t be a dickwad

Jamie
    Free Member

Suspect that will be the one single post from that account – light the blue touchpaper, stand back, unzip and wa-tch-nk…

FTFY.

br
    Free Member

Be flattered and think you’ve still got it, then crack on being a family man.

This ^

Or something else.

twistedpencil

To be blunt, have a tug, congratulate yourself on still being a chick magnet. Get over yourself. Go play with your kids!

iolo
    Free Member

If you need the sleeping with a beautiful woman itch scratched go to a whore.
    That and “GROW UP”.
    Are you a child? Still in School? And you ask on here? Unbelievable

joepose
    Free Member

pity you cant spend some serious time with this most incredible woman, guarentee if you could you would understand what an incredible woman you are married to?

DezB
    Free Member

FTFY

You spying on me again?

Jamie
    Free Member

You spying on me again?

Of course not! ….erm…just don’t check under the bed for a bit.

fizzicist
    Free Member

MTFU, ride your bike, have a w**k and get on with your life.

She may make you happy but will that short term joy be worth the look your kids will give you when they find out the real reason their parents split up?!

iolo
    Free Member

Pics of the wife.
    Maybe somebody here could care and love for her. Any single guys here?

singlecrack
    Free Member

You can’t help who you fall in love with …………….but you’ve made a commitment to your wife and children ….

if you didn’t see this other person for six months would you still fell the same ??

assumedidentiti
    Free Member

crikey – Member

Been there, done it.

Walk away now.

You’ll pay no attention at all to me, you won’t even read this, you think it’ll all be OK.

Just walk away now.
    Attention paid, read it, appreciated. I’m under no illusion that it’ll all be ok.

This isn’t a wind up thread. It’s actually my life right now. And, I kid ye not, it’s not about sex. I honestly just yearn to be with this woman. I understand that that sounds pathetic.

All the erm, straight talking ‘to the point’ posters, thankyou. I suppose it is exactly what I need, and certainly deserve.

sobriety
    Free Member

I’ve done this on several occasions, turns out they weren’t. Fortunately no kids were involved and I didn’t **** anyone else’s life up in the process (except for a boyfriend or two, but all’s fair I love and war, eh?)

So the moral of this is think very bloody carefully before you act, as it will impact others.

DezB
    Free Member

Ok, I was wrong.
    So, what would you lose if you split up with your wife? That’s what you need to think about.

project
    Free Member

Check if she has white shag pile carpet in the house and you need to take your shoes off, also check for crystals behind the bog and wash basin, and can you easily reach the wash basin to piss in, not to high.

assumedidentiti
    Free Member

I’d lose a second rate relationship and some first rate kids. Or at least easy access to them.

DezB
    Free Member

There’s a **** of a lot more to it than that, I can tell you.
    But hey, the grass is always greener, as the old cliche goes.

totalshell

them two rug rats are yours.. they ve gone to bed tonight assured that the most important man in thier life will love and protect them forever..DO NOT EVER LET THEM THINK OTHERWISE

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 208 total)

The topic ‘I've met the most incredible woman in the world…’ is closed to new replies.