Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Innerleithen Enduro, who's going
  • trackmaxi
    Free Member

Absolutely loved this event!! Pity we couldn’t get up there on Sat for a sneaky peak at the course 😕 maybe I would have seen all the shortcuts that were available….

Please please do another one!! Very relaxed atmosphere and great to ae able to have a chat with mates and other riders going up to the top.

And to top it all………….a fire at then end!! 😀

Gravity Enduro series entry on it’s way in me thinks 😈

Matt

trackmaxi
    Free Member

p.s. Anybody know where there’s anymore photo’s? Hopefully all those piccies taken will surface soon….

hels
    Free Member

Ian Linton’s website has quite a few pics.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I googled Ian Linton for the website, hoping not to find it so I could say “do you have a link please?”.

However it was easy to find:

http://ianlinton.com/

EDIT…and has the same pics from the earlier link/review.

Northwind

It does, but I’m guessing those are just the best ones- I’ve dropped him an email, pretty sure he got one of me at the quarry doing my best MBUK gurn :mrgreen:

latiric
    Free Member

Anybody up for the 2nd race of the series? a pushup/mini downhill? Planning on making it as much fun as the enduro. Its a great way to try a downhill event with out being a big downhill event, if you see what I mean?

Mini Downhill – Innerleithen style

Northwind

Oh, Ian got back to me with a nice pic looking like I know how to ride a bike, worth contacting him, he says he doesn’t have that many shots but can’t hurt.

Half thinking about the DH event, I’m torn between doing dirtschool that day or the race. Having said that, pushing up is for poor people :mrgreen:

brucethesprucegoose
    Free Member

I had a fabby time (3rd lady – woot) but I lost my wallet 🙁
    Don’t suppose anyone found a Pokemon 😳 wallet complete with driving licence and the lot? I’ve pretty much given up hope of getting it back.

Simon

Anyone know where I can find some more photos from the race?

Diane
    Free Member

btsg – i’d just take the loss on the chin and delete your post quick – Pokemon! 😉

Oh – just saw you are a lady so that’s different – well done you! If I hear anything i’ll let you know 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Innerleithen Enduro, who's going’ is closed to new replies.