Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 234 total)
  • Grow up FFS
  • iDave
    Free Member

I’m 45 years old

When I’m on the road bike, on a little muddy lane, in the 53, on the rivet, I like to pretend I’m Sean Kelly in a spring classic

That will be all

Lifer
    Free Member

When I walk through the office at work I like to pretend it’s the lobby scene from the matrix…

crikey
    Free Member

I pretend I’m a millionaire while I’m having a poo.

binners

When I ride down the Belmont descent I actually cackle really loud like a bond villain! I’m 41 but feel about 12

This is without doubt a totally ace thing. I never ever want it to change! Ever!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Have been known to quote the following, prior to conducting annual appraisals…. 😳
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. 😉

ratherbeintobago

Dear panel,

When out & about, if one runs across a load of primary school kids doing cycling proficiency, is it acceptable to bunny hop over a speed bump and then accelerate away out of the saddle, waving cheerily?

Andy

Cougar

I own Lego. Star Wars Lego. I’m 39.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Andy, yes. It is obligatory to ride to full radnezzz in such situations.

grantway
    Free Member

When I decide to grow up i’l let you know

bellerophon
    Free Member

I’m 46 maybe one day I’ll grow up

dogbert
    Free Member

I’m 36, i’m currently obsessed with finding parts to build a screen accurate lightsaber

I’ll grow up when I damn well feel like it

ps44
    Free Member

I’m 55. It hasn’t been necessary to grow up yet and it’s probably not worth the effort now.

Raindog
    Free Member

When I push a trolley through a supermarket I make quiet engine, gearchange and tyre skidding noises to myself. I’m 46.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone else pull off some rad trolley 360 action?

Cougar

I’m guilty of trolley grand prix action also.

iDave
    Free Member

My trolleys get the Scandinavian flick

Lifer
    Free Member

Raindog – Member

When I push a trolley through a supermarket I make quiet engine, gearchange and tyre skidding noises to myself.

You know when you get stuck behind slow walking people? I make the ‘boost’ noise from Burnout when I finally get the chance to pass them.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Skillz, iDave, skillz……

IanW
    Free Member

Dairylea on toast is my favourite food.

Ian 43

atlaz
    Free Member

iDave – Member

I rolled a trolley in Tesco once. Foot on wheel to get it to corner, foot slipped off wheel, over goes Atlaz and his trolley full of shopping. I looked like a monumental dick but shopping at a 24-hour shop in the middle of the night meant nobody really saw (hopefully).

bikebouy
    Free Member

When I ride up and down the Downs, I pretent to be either Fabian Cancellara, Philip Gilbert or Sammi Sanchez (my current most popular choice)
    I killed it yesterday on the roads, wet leafy steep roads, today they’re drier but more leaf covered.

I rode in Orange (Euskatel Orange) today, la cabeza llevó a cabo el colmo, piernas que quemaban, pulmones que reventaban, goteo de la nariz.

Long live Youth.

dogbert
    Free Member

I do tend to try and hold the slide for as long as I can……my record is just past the bagels

DrP

When I’m on nights and wondering through the quiet, mostly empty hospital corridors, I pretend I have a pair of pistols cocked and ready to shoot zombies….

DrP

Raindog
    Free Member

I do tend to try and hold the slide for as long as I can……my record is just past the bagels

Ah, well I only rally trolleys in the garden centre. In the supermarket it’s F1 style smoothness.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

When I walk down to the warehouse at work, on a particular right-hand turn I take the perfect racing line and exit the corner with just “two wheels” on the curb on the far left.

Sometimes make skidding noise, depends on state of tyres and tyre choice for that day.

I’m 44.

Mackem

I cant resist spinning around in chairs.

LeeW

When I’m on the road bike I pretend I’m a WW2 pilot shooting baddies (Car drivers) I have a scratch on my lense which doubles up as a cross hair.

I’ll grow up when I find some one I want to grow up like.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In the supermarket it’s F1 style smoothness.

Flatland trickz in Waitrose FTW!

float
    Free Member

i still find audible flatulence funny

juan
    Free Member

Anyone else pull off some rad trolley 360 action?

WHAT you mean some people actually don’t spin or wheelie their trolleys… Weirdos.
    Sometimes even the wee one is more mature than I am 😀

toab
    Free Member

Whenever i pick up / put down anything heavy i make pneumatic hissing noises as if i have bionic knees.

Also if handed a pan or collunder i will immediately, compulsively put it on my head and pull faces

Bregante

Whenever I visit the local Decathlon store, I ALWAYS* have to have a go on the scooters, whizzing up and down the aisles at speed. I have been told off by staff about this. I’m 42.

* including one occasion when I popped in whilst working. With a 50 yr old colleague. Both wearing suits.

Cougar

When I was a kid, I used to ‘ride’ shopping trolleys by getting a head of speed up and then jumping and locking my arms out on the bar. Occasionally, I still do.

You can’t do it with the shallow trolleys though. If you try and do it with those, they squirt out from underneath you, nose upwards, and you go splat full length in the Tesco Extra car park in Cardiff. I imagine.

Cougar

Also if handed a pan or collunder i will immediately, compulsively put it on my head and pull faces

Sieve + wooden spoon = Kendo.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I will often mutter to myself…”And who’d have thought it after all these years, but here he is, Darcy, representing Ireland at the Olympics…”. This will be when undertaking any sporting endeavour…whatever the sport. Even swimming. Which I’m shitter than a ball bearing at. 🙂

MrGrim

Cougar – Member

When I was a kid, I used to ‘ride’ shopping trolleys by getting a head of speed up and then jumping and locking my arms out on the bar. Occasionally, I still do.

I do this everytime i’m in the supermarket. Including this morning for the full length of the egg/rolls ailse

Tracker1972
    Free Member

I still year shorts to school. 39 (I am a teacher so not as odd as it could be).

samuri
    Free Member

I make up voices for animals and say things out loud as if I am that animal when I see them.

I’m 44.

Sawyer
    Free Member

I’m glad I’m not the only one who pisses around with trollies.

I do also try and wheelie my road bike.

In my defence, I’m only 20.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 234 total)

The topic ‘Grow up FFS’ is closed to new replies.