Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Chocolate Biscuits In The Fridge?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

My double choc digestives have started to get a bit melty, as the weather has heated up. Any reason why one cannot put choc biscuits in the fridge?

Pook

That birds eye polar bear eats them.

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

A FAR better plan is just to eat them. They melt when you dunk them in tea anyway so i dont see any problem

bikebouy
    Free Member

You are distracted Jamie aren’t you. I know, we all are but this distraction technique will not work. Sorry about that, but your services are needed elsewhere aren’t they..
    Hop on over there >>>>> 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

You are distracted Jamie aren’t you.

My sock drawer is the most organised it has ever been 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

The only reason not to put them in the fridge is some kind of weird snobbery about such things, I’m sure someone on here will be along shortly to tell you how much of a heathen you are. I prefer chocolate when its been in the fridge. Fridge snickers are lovely.

Tracey

Buy some more whilst on offer, as are the choc chip Hob nobs. I have, just a cant resist them

Jamie
    Free Member

The only reason not to put them in the fridge is some kind of weird snobbery about such things, I’m sure someone on here will be along shortly to tell you how much of a heathen you are. I prefer chocolate when its been in the fridge. Fridge snickers are lovely.

Oh, same here. At the mo, it’s been Mini & Creme eggs in the fridge. I guess I ask, as biscuits are more biscuit, than choc, so maybe they might go funny.

….but then I guess some people put bread in the fridge.

stox
    Free Member

Should be in the fridge anyway!!

It’s those people who put crisps in the fridge that freak me out

timidwheeler

Please put in fridge. Part-melted chocolate is minging.

_tom_
    Free Member

Fridge bread is a bit weird, it can go a bit soggy ime.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

they might go funny

Tracey

All our chocolate goes in the fridge. Cold hard Double Deckers are great. Bought some Double Decker ice creams on Sunday, non left now just had the last one.

samuri
    Free Member

You lot were all very quiet when some chocolate tasting chap was ripping into me for putting chocolate in the fridge. ho hum.

Anyway, chocolate goes in the fridge, everyone knows that. Nothing like peeling off layers with your teeth and the having it melt in your mouth

muggomagic

do it. chocolate is naughyt when waym

konabunny
    Free Member

Chocolate products go in the fridge.

some chocolate tasting chap was ripping into me for putting chocolate in the fridge.

Why? I think chocolate is best straight from the fridge. Bars, biscuits, or whatever really. Except Jaffa Cakes obviously.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

In the fridge when hot but remove prior to eating to allow it to return towards room temp.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Chocolate Biscuits In The Fridge?’ is closed to new replies.