Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Britain's best commute?…
  • scruff
    Free Member

Mine via google, West Mids is a dump btw-

molgrips
    Free Member

I worked for about a week at a place that was on the other side of my local trail area. So about 2 miles of lane and all my fave trails.

The job was a joke though so packed it in.

Dair
    Free Member

Epicsteve – great footage. Where are the trails at the start and finish of the clip? I think the start is the NT, but where is the one at the end?

So, where and when and we all having breakfast?…

epicsteve
    Free Member

The first trail is Pistachio and the last one is a little bit of trail that drops down from Currie to Riccarton Mains Road. The dirt track part of it runs parallel to the golf course before joing tarmac and crossing the railway line.

I'd nominate the top of Harbour Hill as the "where" for breakfast – not sure on the when though.

Dair
    Free Member

I'll need to check that out. I have been looking for offroad trails that link Lanark Road with Cammo/Dalmeny.

epicsteve
    Free Member

It might be useful for that. When the dirt track ends it joins with a tarmac route (pretty much traffic free I think) which can be followed into Wester Hailes. I turn the other way at the point they join though as my office is in the research park at Heriot Watt.

matt_outandabout

My commute is from houses bottom right, along the loch shore (or over hills) to woods on far hill…

I have road option, as well as gert big 'ill track from old hydro scheme, or some nagery singletrack.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Britain's best commute?…’ is closed to new replies.