Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • bloody nhs
  • dangerousbeans
    Free Member

I'm thankful to the smokers out there – they provide the funds for my medical treatment (way in excess of their cost to the NHS), then drop dead at 60 so don't leach off the pensions fund.

The people we really need to sort out are teatotal, non-smokers who walk and cycle everywhere, don't own a car and stay fit.

Those feckers pay next to sod all in taxes throughout their life, use the NHS for their self inflicted exercise related injuries, remain a burden on the NHS by requiring loads of age related care and live to be 100 y/o needing 30 plus years of pension.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

I'm thankful to the smokers out there – they provide the funds for my medical treatment (way in excess of their cost to the NHS), then drop dead at 60 so don't leach off the pensions fund.

The people we really need to sort out are teatotal, non-smokers who walk and cycle everywhere, don't own a car and stay fit.

Those feckers pay next to sod all in taxes throughout their life, use the NHS for their self inflicted exercise related injuries, remain a burden on the NHS by requiring loads of age related care and live to be 100 y/o needing 30 plus years of pension.

BlingBling
    Free Member

TJ, not if you start refusing them NHS support for issues linked to being fat or smoking 😈

They'll soon stop.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No – they will just die.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I thought this was interesting, given this thread…
    Linky – murderers to get cosmetic surgery…

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘bloody nhs’ is closed to new replies.