Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • At last!! (Paul Oakenfold content)
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Years ago I listened to Paul Oakenfold’s urban soundtrack ‘Jack the Ripper’ on the radio. I’ve finally got it downloaded & am sitting here with the headcans on, happy as Larry! (whoever Larry is)
    Anyone else like this stuff?

Markie
    Free Member

Just looked it up and sounds great to me… where did you get it from, please?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Just looked it up and sounds great to me… where did you get it from, please?

Just googled ‘Paul Oakenfold Jack the Ripper’ & followed a link to Paul Oakenfold forum & from there to Magauploads.
    Hope that helps!

yunki
    Free Member

bloomin’ ‘eck.. this sounds well good

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Even at 55yrs old I think it’s awesome! haven’t heard any of the others though.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m looking forward to Filth..

wysiwyg
    Free Member

They were on Galaxy originally werent they. Ive been trying to track one down from that era that was The Mister men books. Deffo on galaxy. Possibly by Oakie.

“one tickle a day, one tickle, one tickle, one tickle a day”

its still stuck in my head to this day.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Aye it was Galaxy radio where I 1st heard it!

Del

thanks for posting this up. i got three of these onto my phone and they’ve kept me well entertained. inspiration to look out a few of these books too.
    good work!

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Are any of you lot going to share this online then? Currently borrowing it verrry slowly from a torrent…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I dl’ed it from the forum link very quickly even on my slow connection

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9GYHX8ER

try this, it’s where I got it.

Del

Just googled ‘Paul Oakenfold Jack the Ripper’ & followed a link to Paul Oakenfold forum & from there to Magauploads.

do wot he said, innit?

i just got two of ’em down, through a wireless connection from a hotel restaurant in sweden ( showoff ) in a few minutes, from the megaupload site linked from the oakkenfold forum. not slow.

clubber
    Free Member

oakenfold’s great isn’t he.?

tranceport? love that.

actually while we’re on the subject, years ago I found a brilliant tape (in a hire car) labelled ‘Oakenfold cheesey feet mix’ but lost it and haven’t been able to find it since. Anyone know it?

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

hmm. Megaupload now saying: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Did get two from links on the forum page but there’s loads so wanted just 1 D/L. Nay probs, will do a few each night while the pc is on.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I met Paul Oakenfold in around 1995 – bloody nice chap!

peteroughton169
    Free Member

Me and a friend actually bought every single one of them on cd, i think we may still have them. Dracula and wind in the willows were awesome. The snowman was good too. Ile try n dig em out. Theres loads of them.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Well the torrent finished quickly overnight, that’s the weekend soundtrack sorted out!

racefaceec90

thanks for the heads up 😀 my mate got me into trance/oakenfold back in the mid 90’s (i was a metalhead/still am to be honest 😀 great musician/dj 😀

GregMay
    Free Member

Phwoaarrrr good call. Nice to have some new things to ride along with!

peteroughton169
    Free Member

you can buy the lot from djsets.co.uk

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Just downloaded Dracula, sounding good up to now. Tom Baker has the vioce for it!

fenred
    Free Member

Cheers for heads up on this op..good stuffs! 8)

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘At last!! (Paul Oakenfold content)’ is closed to new replies.