Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any more snow at GT?
  • epo-aholic
    Free Member

bbbrrrr its cold out, too cold for the road bike so think i may head down to Glentress, any STWers there yesterday?

How are the trails riding, it was perfect this time last week although there was a fair bit of snow at top of red and black.

Thanks in advance

MarkN
    Free Member

I was there on Sat morning and it was trying to snow but not coming to much. I reckon it will be no worse than it was last weekend. It was nice on the black, enough but no too much snow. There was a diversion on the Spooky wood climb BTW so you will need to go down Pennel Vennel and then get round to the push up. Diversion until 7th based on the signage.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Yesterday – snow on black near the mast – still rideable and always good fun. Lower down clear – none at all at Buzzards.

redfordrider
    Free Member

I did the red with the devilishly difficult diversion. No snow and only a few frozen puddles. Sadly, I had to leave my Ice Spiker Pros in the car. The trail was holding up well although my Rocket Ron/Racing Ralph combo was not really up to the job.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Riding well yesterday but be aware of the red diversion on the Spooky Wood climb, you need to take the short cut up to SW.

Incidentally, the lower half of the ‘secret trail’ was frozen solid, never seen it like that!

epo-aholic
    Free Member

cheers guys, gonna head down for about a 12pm start if anyone else is going and fancies some company?

MarkN
    Free Member

Great idea but work will getting in my way. Have a good one. :mrgreen:

bigjim

Might be a few icy patches today but it was fine yesterday. Was an ambulance and a Sea king helicopter there yesterday, so someone didn’t have such a good day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any more snow at GT?’ is closed to new replies.