Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 120 total)
  • Anal Bleaching
  • botanybay
    Free Member

I’ve heard that it can help minimise saddle rash when combined with chamois cream, a bit like how bleach baths help eczema.

Has anyone tried it, or is it just snake oil?

scotroutes

I think I would try the snake oil first.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

😯

user-removed
    Free Member

I’d try E45 cream before any of that nonsense. Or the prescribed wisdom of chamois cream. Or just cut off my bum.

JoeG
    Free Member

😯 +1

saxabar
    Free Member

😯 😯 😯

bikebouy
    Free Member

😯

You been watching too much Pron ? 😆

Do you understand what the procedure involves ? Look it up on T’Internet….

qwerty
    Free Member

It used to be really popular with roadies in the 70s, who all swore by it, until the bottom fell out of the market. I’d definately advise it, please post before/during/after pics.

momo

qwerty – Member
    It used to be really popular with roadies in the 70s, who all swore by it, until the bottom fell out of the market. I’d definately advise it, please don’t post before/during/after pics.

FTFY

bullheart
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pics.

wrecker
    Free Member

Like….put some bleach on your anus?
    Sure, give it a go. Let us know how you get on.

transporter13
    Free Member

Not really sure why i opened this thread…….but id echo wreckers comment.

ton

fantastic sunday morning reading……this place cracks me up….pmsl

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Why not just get a comfy gel butt plug instead 😀

BoardinBob

Ive tried it…accidentally

Went for a massive dump and forgot I’d poured bleach into the toilet earlier. Massive splashback of bleachy water onto my balloon knot. Terribly unpleasant. No redeeming features.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I don’t know – how bad can it actually be?

I can’t be the only one who has, on several occasions, gone for my morning thinking time at work, and in my excitement at realising that I am the first one in after the cleaner has bleached the bowls, forgotten to lay down a crash mat. OK, so on those occasions there is an added bit of ‘va-va-voom’ when you receive Neptune’s kiss, but it just wakes you up a little, no worse than that.

EDIT Too slow with my bleached toilet anecdote 🙁

davosaurusrex

I remember using the moist toilet paper at my parents house a few years back. The rising discomfort as I pulled my trews up and washed my hands led to the discovery I’d just used Parazone bleach wipes where the sun doesn’t shine. Would not recommend and disappointingly my anal beard wasn’t even a lighter shade as a result.

shortcut

You should definitely do it and report back?

allthegear
    Free Member

Reminds me of a slightly disturbing conversation I had wit ex gf last year…

Ex gf “you’ve run out of those moist toilet tissues”

Me “I’ve not had any for ages”

Ex gf “but there was some in the cupboard”

Me “oh god – you’ve not been using those wipes in the green packet, have you???”

Ex gf “…”

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Disappointed, I thought this was going to be about a new Cove model.

pinetree
    Free Member

Thegreatape

when you receive Neptune’s kiss

😆 Oh, I’m actually crying with laughter. It’s been a while since I’ve heard a phrase which has cracked me up that much…
    Definitely being adopted into my vocabulary! 😀

project
    Free Member

Having watched, Banana, cucumber and Toffu, by Russel T Davies, another new word enters the great google search engine, and again i think why would you do that.

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

I’m not sure about the bleaching, might be worth trying this instead, just make sure you read the reviews, well worth a few moments of your time if your considering this route (or even if your not)…..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000KKNQBK?vs=1

devash
    Free Member

Before

After

Harry_the_Spider

Bleach is for wimps.

Try this.

ninfan
    Free Member

I suspect the only positive effect to preventing saddle sores would be the Domestos effect – ie. Killing germs and bacteria ‘down there’ that may lead to infection

Could just as easily be achieved with a capful of TCP or Dettol in the bath

TimCotic
    Free Member

Sounds like the OP has fallen under the influence of Michael Jackson. I understand that during his mountain biking phase he’d spash a bit of Domestos on his saddle and ride 30 miles naked (apart from his SIDIs and full-face helmet).

PS. I once had a female colleague get very upset when I suggested that Michael Jackson’s drug problems might not be entirely the fault of his doctor. She definitely wouldn’t like this post. 😉

epicyclo

Anal bleaching is a recommended procedure for roadies wearing white lycra…

bullheart – Member
    This thread is useless without pics.

Please no!

teethgrinder

FFS. You go out on your MTB, come back and see this thread, and someone has already posted pics of a white chocolate starfish…

Sod it

slimjim78
    Free Member

Neptunes Kiss had me spitting out my Weetabix.

By the beard of Zeus!

dannyh
    Free Member

until the bottom fell out of the market.

Or until the bottom just fell out……..

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

In a similar fashion to Allthegear, we had the Grandparents over for Christmas a while back, grandad went upstairs after dinner and was “indisposed” for quite a while. Then comes waddling down the stares and says “your wet wipes are bit harsh”…
    Cue confused looks from the family, and painfully stifled giggles from the wife and I

Suggsey
    Free Member

Veet for men, try that up the crack of your arse first to deforest…….then tell us if you’d fancy anal bleaching……I speak from experience when I couldn’t find any one to back sack and crack before doing LeJog…….Veet for men does contain a specific warning as does my experience 😆

racefaceec90

kudos100
    Free Member

JoeG
    Free Member

^ easy fix 😀

fasgadh
    Free Member

Gives a whole new meaning to Muc-off.

I’ll stick with the rash.

belugabob
    Free Member

I think I would try the snake oil first.

That’s called Vaseline, isn’t it.

As for Veet, please refer to the Amazon reviews

(NSFW)

godzilla
    Free Member

What is it with Roadies? FFS if your not swapping blood your burning off your ass hair and shaving your legs.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘Anal Bleaching’ is closed to new replies.