Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • 10% off everything today at Chain Reaction
  • Gachet
    Free Member

Use the code: TEN£

There are already some crazy prices on Cove and Evil frame and this makes them even more of a bargain!

monkeyboyjc

only on orders over £75 though….

atlaz
    Free Member

An hour too late. Shit.

xcentric
    Free Member

atlaz – cancel, and reorder?

atlaz
    Free Member

I called them, they’ve refunded me 20 euros. Can’t say fairer than that.

xcentric
    Free Member

bargain – good stuff. Must say I find them very fair-minded to do business with.

yoshimi

Doh – bought my Handjob from there on Tuesday!

Gachet
    Free Member

Doh – bought my Handjob from there on Tuesday!

I bought a Handjob elsewhere for the same price as the CRC clearance price, wish I’d bought an Evil Sovereign instead now, never thought you’d get one for £270!

nigew
    Free Member

Gachet- Why did you have to post this!!

A yellow Sovereign has just been purchased, iv’e been hovering over the buy button since Tues 😆

Anybody interested in a used Cove Stiffee frame 8)

yoshimi

I did think long and hard about the Sovereign, but can’t get over the fact they look weird! <await a backlash on this>

The Handjob is gorgeous, although a lot ‘noodlier’ than my Stiffee, good job I’ve lost a bit of weight

Gachet
    Free Member

Yoshimi, have you riden the Handjob yet? I’ve also got a Stiffee which I’m keeping, but I’m worried the Handjob might not be strong enough (I’m 16 stone), but don’t do anything too hardcore. I also noticed that the 2012 geometry chart on the Cove website now states it only takes up to 120mm forks whereas previously it said up to 130mm. I’ve got 130mm Revs to go on if I build mine.

I love the way the Sovereign looks, but had totally ruled it out due to the usual RRP and never thought they’d be less than half price.

Gachet
    Free Member

Gachet- Why did you have to post this!!

Cause I want an excuse to buy a Sovereign frame and if loads of other people are buying them I won’t feel soo gulity. Might end buying one and parking it for a while as I bought a Handjob frame a few weeks ago and also have a Stiffee that I don’t want to canabilise for bits as it’s so nice to ride!

DT78
    Free Member

Oh fudgeit. Going to have to buy a couple of things off my wishlist now…

yoshimi

Gachet – not yet, I’ll be building it up tomorrow morning:) I was after something a bit more XC so ready it not being as burly. I used to have a Merlin Malt 4 which was a 3lb ridiculously thin walled thing – I gave that some serious abuse (when I was over 16st) and that held up ok, so hopefully so should the handjob

As for the fork, that confused me a bit too! I’ve got a Revelation U-turn 110-150 so should find the right height somehow.

Oh – and on a cheeky note, just rang CRC – differenbce to what I paid and todays 10% off in vouchers coming my way – cant say fairer than that:)

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Cheer for the info yoshimi, bought some forks at a great price at the weekend, but might try and get some of the difference back for even better bargain! I might need a new wheel aswell…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘10% off everything today at Chain Reaction’ is closed to new replies.