Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Which toilet paper?
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Well,it’s only a matter of time

Sandwich

Whatever is on offer in Makro on a BOGOF.

onandon
    Free Member

Andrew wipes. Moist, like an otters nostril.

leffeboy

Nothing new under the sun
    Or on stw
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-toilet-paper

cloudnine
    Free Member

White puppies on a roll..

wilburt
    Free Member

Those moist tissues are a real advancement in human comfort especially if you spent a lot of time on a saddle. Little worried about there environmental impact though or are they just inconvenient for the water co’s not sure.

cheers_drive

Aldi Aloe Vera FTW (For The Wipe)

km79
    Free Member

Those moist wipes are not as safe to flush as the manufacturers would lead you to believe. Better than baby wipes but still only flushable in small quantities, ie one at a time. Better to use normal toilet paper and one of those sprays you can use on it to make it like a moist wipe. A lot more economical as well.

sandwicheater

Wipe, pfffft! Mobi V-17 for me.

Dibbs
    Free Member

blader1611
    Free Member

I thought you were mean’t to use the little terry towel patch on your gloves for wiping?

Xylene
    Free Member

Who owns Makro in the UK?

doomanic

Morrisons Aloe Vera soft wipes. My rusty sherrif’s badge is a higher priority to me than landfill…

Gary_C

IZAL…

😯

sandwicheater

^ You don’t you best pleased in that photo Dibbs. Stop hanging around ploppy paper mounds.

tomaso
    Free Member

soobalias
    Free Member

the cheap shit.
    i wipe shit on it and dissolve it in the sewer system

minimum pence per poo.

RustySpanner

I believe this is obligatory in times like this?

funkmasterp

Whatever is on offer when we shop. I don’t know what the missus does with it, but it’s a running joke in her family that a 12 pack is a week’s supply.

fin25
    Free Member

When we moved into our house, the drains were proper blocked. Called the drain guy out, who removed a shitload ( 😆 ) of them moist “flushable” wipes from the drain. He loves them, says he’s inundated with blocked drain jobs since they came on the market.

leffeboy

Don’t know why we haven’t moved to those water spray systems used in some countries. They are fantastic for the ultimate shine

breadcrumb

This thread reminds me, I need to renew my Camelbak emergency toilet paper stash after a friend was caught short.

Can’t beat a poo with a view though.

Spin
    Free Member

The neck of a goose.

milky1980
    Free Member

You need to strive to do the perfect poo every time that does not require a wipe, they are a thing of beauty 😀

Who owns Makro in the UK?

Bookers bought them out about 2 years ago.

puddings
    Free Member

I used to be an Andrex man but since they have embossed the classic white the wipe/comfort/finger rip ratio has dropped

mattsccm
    Free Member

Avalanche debris. The snow is just the right firmness to shape to your individual preference. The “bottom” of Castle gully on the Ben is a perfect place for such stuff.

rascal
    Free Member

This thread is shit.

woody21
    Free Member

Andrex Aloe Vera

martinhutch

Avalanche debris. The snow is just the right firmness to shape to your individual preference. The “bottom” of Castle gully on the Ben is a perfect place for such stuff.

Most dangerous shit in Scotland? Or is that some pub dunny in Dumfermline?

Anyway, this stuff, obviously. The most non-absorbent substance known to man.

DezB
    Free Member

tjagain

recycled and unbleached and certainly not “moist”

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I believe that some sections of our communities still use their fingers.

And in fact a restaurant was find because the owner prepped food after having been to the toilet…

windydave13
    Free Member

I got some of this in my advent calendar on Saturday. Seems rude to use it

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Which toilet paper?’ is closed to new replies.