Viewing 9 posts - 281 through 289 (of 289 total)
  • Where does everyone live?
  • swedishmatt
    Free Member

oliverd1981 – Member
    Matt – if you’re going past McDonalds you’re going the wrong way! instead of tuning left in blackihll and following the road you should go straight over, past Blackhill club and then over the fell to the Grove and pick the c2c up at Lydgetts junction.

There’s some nice cheeky singletrack from the top up Pontop pike to Hamsterley mill

Ooooh…:)

benman
    Free Member

foolishmiracles – Member
    Skegby, Notts. 1 min ride from the Teversal Trails, 30 mins ride from the Pines, 30mins drive to some good riding in Derbys – musn’t grumble.

About 5 mins ride from you in Newton… Probably ride the same stuff. Often ride out through Hardwick to Pleasley and then onwards to Cresswell Crags / Sherwood Forest.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

My old house used to look over Pontop Pike.

jimster
    Free Member

Ex-Worcester here, emigrated to Malvern, the flat bit, nice view of the Clock Tower from my bedroom window however.

argoose
    Free Member

Merthyr Tydfil, back yard is the Breacon Beacons, and soon to open Gethin woods 🙂

smoothchicken

Maidenhead, Berks – Chilterns, Swinley, N Downs and local cheeky trails to keep me busy!

seabadger

SW London currently, but moving to Dorking this summer… with 3 bikes… and 2 babies under 2…. Natch.

lindsay73
    Free Member

Spennymoor. Co, Durham.

seavers
    Free Member

Leeds, i think.

Viewing 9 posts - 281 through 289 (of 289 total)

The topic ‘Where does everyone live?’ is closed to new replies.