Home Forums Chat Forum UK Election!

Viewing 40 posts - 7,121 through 7,160 (of 8,917 total)
  • UK Election!
  • martinhutch

Gillian Keegan discovering that, in reality, people don’t think she’s been doing a ‘bloody good job’. Off you trot

ransos
    Free Member

Greens have Bristol!

Carla Denyer in Bristol Central. Greens took nearly 11,000 votes in Bristol South, too.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Wtf is up with emojis

chewkw
    Free Member

Tory seats at the upper end of polling estimates. Starmer’s majority cut in two, Ashworth defeated, Corbyn winning, labour majorities down across the board. It might be a landslide in seat numbers but doesn’t look great for 2029.

If the people are not happy with Labour, they will want a stronger change and that’s where the term “reform” will coincide with the Reform Party.

It is the worse Tory result in 200 years though.

Will probably disappear totally as a political party

binners

Jake Berry gone!!!!

dazh

Greens win Bristol! Another shadow cabinet member gone.

binners

Gullis gone too!

Poopscoop

Braveman held on, so between here and Badenoch…. Tories will continue to the right/merge (be taken over by) reform.

martinhutch

Holden has scraped in in Basildon

Tom-B
    Free Member

Gullis is gone!!!!! **** off you bastard. My hometown and the last thing that it needed was him getting his one brain cell involved

ernielynch

Next Tory leader then.

Not if they have any sense.

Are the Tories losing more seats to Reform UK or the LibDems?

Poopscoop

Reform upto 4 now with Tice. Wonder if his finances are all in order. ?

Northwind

I thinK farage’s might be the only seat I’ve seen where the rightwing party total is up.

Starmer’s weak performance isn’t just about Feinstein, in fact it’s not even mostly about that. He’s lost about 17000 votes with only 7300 to Feinstein. It looks like the same thing as all those rightwingers I mentioned earlier where rather than going tory to reform they’ve just gone tory to not voting, the turnout in the seat has abslutely plummeted. Unless there was a boundary change or something? Or a blizzard?

fasgadh
    Free Member

Lice has won… What’s wrong with the East?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Tice ffs

binners

Tice in Boston. He’s going to viewed with suspicion unless he can grow another couple of fingers

crazy-legs

Ooh, my constituency (High Peak) which flipped to Tory last time with a tiny majority has now swung right back to Labour with an 8000 vote majority. Haha!

binners

Holden has scraped in in Basildon

A 20 vote majority

Poopscoop

I’ll hold out for Mogg then I’m off to bed. Cant key my eyes open.

Didn’t see Gullis lose, did he flounce??

What a night/day!

martinhutch

It is the worse Tory result in 200 years though

Seems like the thing we should be savouring at 4am, you have five years to be unhappy with Labour.

vazaha

I think people have a tendency to romanticise the ’97 Labour victory as if it was nothing but a victory for the positivism attached to Blair’s leadership, but i remember it as being exactly the same fag end of 13 years of even worse Toryism that motivated exactly the same feeling of ‘anyone but’ we have today.

That appears to be delivering a similarly sized Majority.

Blair sullied his own reputation, sure, but it was literally the last time we had a government that you believed wasn’t actively working against the Country’s, and by extension your, actual interests.

kormoran
    Free Member

Braverman & Badenoch sounds like an Undertakers

Dreadful news, especially for the Tory party

dissonance

I have never been to Clacton to and I’m not feeling the urge.

Its not dissimilar to most Victorian seaside resorts in the UK at a high level.
    However since it was mostly shortish trips from London it really suffered since it sat between larger resorts which retained more of the custom.

It benefited post war as a fairly quick train ride from London. However thats turned into a bit of Achilles heal since some of the cheap weekend housing for the Londoners turned into permanent homes aka Jaywick. I had an auntie who was one of those Londoners (well Irish via London) who had a home there for several years. I vaguely remember it being crap as a very young kid and passing through in my teens it was…interesting. A random visit in my twenties and it was even worse.

Fun fact: the oldest spear in the UK was found there. I will leave it to the observer to decide whether that suggests visiting armed is a good idea or not.

binners

My bet on the irradiated gerbil as next Tory leader is looking good. She’s launching her leadership bid too. Her and Badanoch slogging it out to see who gets to try and outflank Farage for the far right nutters vote

martinhutch

Penny drops!

frankconway

Tice wins Boston – one of the most racist areas in the country; another place to be nuked from space.

Mordaunt – out.

chewkw
    Free Member

Penny Mordaunt gone!

faustus

Mourdant gone!

Klunk
    Free Member

Lice has won… What’s wrong with the East?

labour gained Grimsby & Cleethorpes :? you’d think going by Yarmouth, clacton and skeggy classic reform !

binners

Bye bye sword-carrier. The party really is in the hands of the headbangers now

martinhutch

Mercer gone too. Excellent.

dazh

Mordaunt gone. That’s the tories going full nutter. She was the only even remotely moderate one left.

Klunk
    Free Member

Labour gains Suffolk Coastal

fooking ‘ell

chewkw
    Free Member

She was the only even remotely moderate one left.

Tories is in free fall.

martinhutch

Coffey CANNED!

binners

Mercer gone? That’s Felicity Minge out of a job

binners

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! A mate is at the count and our mekon-headed Tory cockwomble James Daly is officially gone ?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yep Mercer is gone and Coffey!!!!! What a night!

Poopscoop

martinhutch
    Free Member
    Mercer gone too. Excellent.

Wow!

martinhutch
    Free Member
    Coffey CANNED!

Great stuff!

dazh

Corbyn on CH4 on the rise of the far right. Absolutely bang on. This country really missed an opportunity to have a PM who actually understands what’s going on. F***ing tragic.

Viewing 40 posts - 7,121 through 7,160 (of 8,917 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.