Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Tweedlove no longer a free festival
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

I went to the local village show back up north last summer, £4, I mean FOUR POUNDS, there was no free ice cream

athgray
    Free Member

I went to the local village show back up north last summer, £4, I mean FOUR POUNDS, there was no free ice cream

I do think that what is being offered is certainly worth £10 if using many of the features available. Uplift and parking if you have brought your car from further afield.

I do not think it is likely to be good value for passing casual footfall. I would certainly not have paid £10 to enter the tented area previously however there is more on offer if you intend to be biking.

In the past I would taken the family have to support riders and purchase a pizza slice and a coffee and sample the atmosphere. For my wife and I just to enter the village with the kids will cost £20. You then buy a couple of coffees a bite to eat and ice cream for the kids and suddenly you are £40 out of pocket. I can’t see that happening which is a shame.

poah
    Free Member

I do think that what is being offered is certainly worth £10 if using many of the features available.

Uplift is extra as is all the other ticketed events.

athgray
    Free Member

Is uplift over and above. It does say that you don’t pay £10 If purchasing a ticket for an event.

bigwill
    Free Member

I don’t think uplift is included in the £10. The £10 is for entry into the festival village. I understand that they are trying to put more on with more live music and entertainment and maybe the increase will justify the new charge, but if not a tenner to walk round a bunch of bike stands, still pay for food and drink and see a proclaimers tribute band ( sorry, it’s probably not them but it is Scotland and that the first band that came into my head) does seem a bit steep for none riders.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Tweedlove no longer a free festival’ is closed to new replies.