Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Turner Flux or 5-spot?
  • funkrodent

Thanks guys. ComradeD, loving that frame. I was going to go for the red, but whilst I was procrastinating someone else got in there first an snapped it up. C’est la vie. For what its worth, Wiggle seem to have withdrawn the 5.Spots, but they’re still doing 2010 Flux and Sultan frames at under a grand. Martin, you’re absolutely right. Spoke at length with Pete at Psychlosport in Harrogate. Given that he knew that I wasn’t going to buy the frame off him he was very generous with his time and he said pretty much what you’ve said. Guys at merlin were also very useful and generous with their time. With the weight thing, you’re absolutely right, the weight of the frame – taken as a percentage of the overall weight of complete package incl rider – is less of a factor for a 16 stone rider than for a 12 stone one. Now I have a real incentive to lose a bit of weight I guess and just the tool to help me do it 😀

mactheknife

Ok map sent, click on leisure on top left of the page to see the map in OS format.

Any questions just fire away.

mactheknife

Crofts, my frame is a Medium and the Reverb is a 385mm and it fits all the way into the seat tube.

Hope that helps 😀

Oh by the way what type of coil shock are u running, i have in planning an extendid trip to the Alps next year and want one for the trip. Not looked into it yet but your pic got me thinking 😀

crofts2007
    Free Member

Mac, thanks for the reply, will look into the 385mm reverb, they come in 125 drop as well.
    The shock is a standard Fox Van RC with a 650 Ti coil, I prefer the coil to air, running coil Sektors on the front to match up. Think they may be why the bike comes in at 31 lbs approx!

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Turner Flux or 5-spot?’ is closed to new replies.