Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Trooping the Colour…
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

I know 🙂 fabulous countryside within riding distance of the city centre.

And if we need to do any shopping, there’s always that Leeds 😉

LsD
    Free Member

Bring forth Madame La Guillotine….

No Pliers, no Golf Clubs, so definitely no **** guillotines….. 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Elfin, today you jumped the shark, you let Woppit out manoeurve you and everyone saw it.

Erm, Woppit had to resort to insulting me. I’m not really sure how that constitutes being ‘out manoeuvred’. 🙄

S’ok though; Woppit’s showed his true bigoted narrow-minded prejudiced self. Can’t say I’m surprised really, considering his cowardice.

Useful to know you share a similar mentality.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

there’s always that Leeds

Sorry, but Leeds isn’t significant enough to qualify for ‘That’ status I’m afraid. 😐

Is possible I maybe come Bradford this summer…..

john_drummer
    Free Member

Sorry, but Leeds isn’t significant enough to qualify for ‘That’ status I’m afraid

it is from where I’m standing 😉 don’t you know your James Herriott?

hey, it has shops. and arcades. and no holes in the ground

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Useful to know you share a similar mentality.

That’s your assumption. It doesn’t matter to me. He out manoeuvred you before you started insulting him. Just how did he insult you?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Other than to try to get a rise out of me, what’s your point in posting on here?

trailmonkey

here we go

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sorry JD, but Leeds has some way to go before it qualifies for a ‘That’ prefix. There are only a select elite group of places in the UK which do qualify, and Leeds ain’t one of ’em.

James Herriot had his arm up a cah’s bum half the time. So not an authority on things cultural like my good self…

It’s ok Trailmonkey; I’m sure JD will come round to my way of thinking eventually! 😀

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Other than to try to get a rise out of me, what’s your point in posting on here?

Not trying to get a rise out of you, Woppit already did that.My point is to increase your self-awareness and to mark the end of the Elfin who was. You’ll notice I haven’t been involved in your increasingly feeble exchanges recently. But in this one you crossed a line which i think will be hard for you to recover from. I thought I’d point it out. Have made those points explicit, I’ll just wait till you answer my question.

Cheers

😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

nothing to say but happy to help it along to wundred

john_drummer
    Free Member

sorry but if you’ve read your ‘erriott, compared to the rest of God’s county, Leeds very much did qualify for “that” status 😉

ok it’s not London (thankfully, the traffic in & out of Elodis is bad enough) but it’s very much the “peasant in the big shitty” round here 😉

I was born in Leeds, brought up in Leeds & Wakefield, only moving to Bratfud to do my degree. almost 30 years ago & I’m still here. I can ride from my doorstep right onto t’moors, look across t’valley to Ilkley Moor (with or without a hat) and ride the Leeds & Liverpool into Leeds in less than an hour. But from the canal I’m still only half an hour’s ride at most in any direction from proper countryside.
    London? you can keep it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jeez, I was ‘oping to contribute some shite about troopin de kulur…it appears the thread hasdrifted somewhat. Everything ok?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

My point is to increase your self-awareness

Oh you are so kind, thank you. How selfless of you to help me increase my self-awareness. What a bloody good chap you truly are.

Now do me a favour and be quiet please because you’ve obviously got nowt constructive to say, instead just want to engage in conflict. I’m not going to continue this with you so you’ll have to obtain gratification elsewhere. Run along now there’s a good boy.

JD; Bratfud is vastly superior to Leeds. A rough diamond in comparison to Leeds’ Cubic Zirconia….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

DD; feel free to contribute. Be nice to have something intelligent on here for a change… 😉

I’ve eaten too many sesame prawn toasts. 😳

john_drummer
    Free Member

rough diamond? nugget of coal more like 😉

still, ’tis home and has been for 29 years so it must be doing something right 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Beautiful.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And here we can see why some many people look at large parts of this forum and say “meh”. Then they leave.

brakes
    Free Member

you’ve obviously got nowt constructive to say, instead just want to engage in conflict

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s a bit insulting, Flashy. 😐

Bradford’s a lovely place.

Woohoo! Wunundred!

Thanks to all those who have made this possible. 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

and indeed:

trig point on Baildon Moor about half a mile as the crow flies, and 500ft as he climbs, from my house. Bratfud is in the background somewhere. Actually I tell a lie; I was looking more towards Keighley as I took this photo

Lindley Wood reservoir, Otley. Ok, technically it’s in Leeds but it’s still in riding distance of Bratfud

as above

aracer
    Free Member

Beautiful.

It’s got nothing on this lot

john_drummer
    Free Member

can’t argue with that

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

(Sobs at the sheer beauty of it all)

😥

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Trooping the Colour…’ is closed to new replies.