Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • things you find on the trail
  • lambchop
    Free Member

All the following at Woburn over the years: remnants of an illegal all night rave at the horse car park one Sunday morning about 8am, dropped out of the woods into a load of mashed up ravers doing Bez impersonations. Rode past a car parked up by Bow Brickhill Church and noticed a woman passed out over the steering wheel, on closer inspection there was a an empty zeppelin of cola and 2 empty packets of paracetamol on the passenger seat, called ambulance/police who arrived pretty quickly, and took her to hospital to get her stomach pumped. Again by Bow Brichill Church one evening noticed an ambulance coming up the hill, the paramedics called me over as they had received a call about an injured mountain biker in the area but didn’t know where he was exactly. I suggested it he may been on the rollercoaster so I rode round that way and lo and behold found a guy out cold on the trail in a bad way, helmet smashed and limbs all askew. Anyway his mate had called the emergency services but being where the accident had happened the ambulance couldn’t get close enough so an air ambulance was then called. When the helicopter arrived I helped them to carry the stretcher. The guy was in a coma for a couple of weeks but thankfully he pulled through. Rode passed a couple rutting by the side of the trail one sunny lunchtime. Lastly, I nearly rode over Kevin (Lewis) Whately’s dog (he lives locally, right miserable sod he is too!)

Cheezpleez

Surprised a young lady receiving oral pleasure while stood against the chain link fence of the footpath about 50 yards from my house in broad daylight. She was a little embarrassed.

rOcKeTdOg

stuck to my tyre, seems there are other fun things to do in the woods!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Of course it did….

WTF
    Free Member

Girl giving her b/f a b/j in full view next to Loch Venechar.
    Didn`t stop her though.

doubledunter
    Free Member

Burned from the top down, there has been reports of shady goings on’s

979573_604936556193777_879867189_n by Doubledunter, on Flickr

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘things you find on the trail’ is closed to new replies.