Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • The French are revolting!
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

And much as I would like to reciprocate the comment, you on the other hand in real life, are a boringly normal and perfectly pleasant human being. In fact your internet persona of an irritating and obnoxious little ****, is indeed a complete charade.

(Sobs) 😥

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Actually i was paying attention

So how come you weren’t aware that opinion polls showed that 60% of French people did “give a damn what their country did on the other side of the globe” and were opposed to renewed nuclear testing ? How come you weren’t aware that police banned an anti-nuclear march in Paris and arrested 300 demonstrators trying to deliver a petition to Jacques Chirac ? How come you weren’t aware of 1,200 French scientists who signed a petition opposing renewed nuclear testing ?

What’s this got to with the OP btw ?

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

“So how come you weren’t aware that opinion polls ….! yawn a genuine keyboard warrior, Grizzly sounds like either you made it up or French “people power” is not all that after all,but it happened.
    Take a chill pill and get a life (try something beyond ranting on this forum, & not so dependent on internet searches) 😆

grizzlygus
    Free Member

yawn a genuine keyboard warrior, Grizzly sounds like either you made it up or French “people power” is not all that after all,but it happened.
    Take a chill pill and get a life (try something beyond ranting on this forum, & not so dependent on internet searches)

I can’t see that there’s been ranting on my part on this thread, there was however a rant by you suggesting that the French as a nation, were unconcerned by global environmental issues – an opinion which you apparently formed as a result of watching satellite TV in Australia 😯

This is imo, a baseless allegation which deserves to be challenged.

Now you don’t need to be “keyboard warrior” who is “dependant on internet searches” be aware that environmental issues are reasonable high on the french political agenda – you only need to have a basic grasp of current affairs, I would have thought.

Of course it could be argued the French need to be even more concerned about global environmental issues, but their record can hardly be described as poor. Indeed support in France for the pro-environment Greens is about 5 times higher than equivalent support in the UK.

And btw can I remind you that if the effort of posting on here causes you to ‘yawn’, that responding to posts is not compulsory…..

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

“responding to posts is not compulsive….. “

Except for you it seems? Lol

Yes I’m obviously wrong and I’m sure they were all up in arms despite the picture apparent from widespread international media, case proven! You see I can’t be bothered argueing with an angry little man over the internet but you knock yourself out 😀

grizzlygus
    Free Member

No, I respond because I choose to.

But if being challenged winds you up so much, I’ll bear that in mind in the future.

……… I’ll probably go out of my way to challenge you

sodafarls
    Free Member

SirJonLordofBike- “yeah , no?”

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

Lmao sodafaris……no ….Oh well go on then.

No sir I put it to you sir that you respond because you are compelled to do so sir!

So shutup pedant, you smell and your mum dresses you funny too 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘The French are revolting!’ is closed to new replies.