Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • The apprentice, it's bulls**t bingo time.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Love it, it’s like listening to one of our meetings at work. 😀

godzilla
    Free Member

Nobody ever called that lad the “master puppeteer” how do they manage to round up so many bell’s.

bol

I already want to kill recruitment guy.

jools182
    Free Member

Bilyana

souldrummer
    Free Member

Every year I swear they get worse…

MussEd
    Free Member

Reflection of perfection….business superstar by day, wrestler by night. Fuckwittery on an unprecedented level!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Those drawings were really good.

djglover
    Free Member

Kill them all, it sounds like my office.

Drac

I know it’s hyped by clever editing but it’s the reason I’d couldn’t work in private sector, any meeting I go that start with this crap I switch off. Last year was doing some training with a guy who repeatedly came out with lines like that, in the end I snapped and told him some truths. He went very quiet, I almost felt guilty until the others said “Thank God you said something.”

Brycey
    Free Member

bol – Member

POSTED 6 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

You mean the “business superstar”.

crazy-legs

Cringeworthy but all the better for it. They’re all awful.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Gabrielle Omar 😀

Northwind

I saw in the advert someone said “Business is actually very simple, it’s just made complicated by idiots”, but didn’t appear to be talking about the other contestants.

MussEd
    Free Member

There’s a daddy over there with a baby that I want to attack….

crazy-legs

Where do they find these people?!

souldrummer
    Free Member

My goodness – those girls are frightening….and are they really that stupid?

souldrummer
    Free Member

Also…what’s with the new music???

mikertroid
    Free Member

Jane McEvoy = Catherine Tate

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Billiana nice legs shame about the gob, does she know about listening skills

See ya

brakes
    Free Member

I HATE this programme, but I want to WATCH it, so that I can TELL everyone how much I HATE it.
    GRRRAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

no tv licence – Iplayer time
    EDIT: damn they won’t put it on until the repeat has been shown on bbc 3 🙁

cinnamon_girl

Shakes head and misses that sweetie Tom (last year’s winner). Such a pleasing personality and he proves that spouting utter tosh gets you nowhere. 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

+1 mikertroid – dead ringer for the character she played who dated / married death row prisoners. Two of the blokes (Ricky and Adam) have been on tv before, both as contestants on Total Wipeout. It’s not that I have a good memory for television trivia, but I do have a good memory for cockmonkeys, and these two, as I’m sure you’ll see as the series progresses, take cockmonkery to a whole other level.

willard

Have they got a token ex-Army officer on this year?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hey mitch… remember me?

rocketman
    Free Member

There’s not much I watch on TV but The Apprentice is unmissable

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

yeti, you saucy old tupper, how could I forget? Not been on here much lately, due to my daughter getting married and a recent family bereavement.

DT78
    Free Member

Some of the stuff that spout is classic – I still remember ‘Don’t tell me you can’t reach for the stars when there are footprints on the moon’

How these people aren’t labelled as morons and ignored by their peers at work is beyond me.

Also they are nearly all described as ‘entrepreneurs’

like ‘refrigeration entrepreneur’ does that mean he sells fridges in comet?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m taking it that I’m a cockmonkey and this pleases me. Almost makes up for the lack of invite to the wedding… why did you keep her a secret from me?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Two of the blokes (Ricky and Adam) have been on tv before, both as contestants on Total Wipeout.

I would imagine it’s even more scripted and less ‘real’ than even I thought. Yeti – no cockmonkery from you I’m afraid, and I didnt invite you for fear that my daughter would run off with you and spend the rest of her life picking fleas out of your pelt.

joao3v16
    Free Member

I HATE this programme, but I want to WATCH it, so that I can TELL everyone how much I HATE it.
    GRRRAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Does this make ‘The Apprentice’ the new ‘Top Gear’?

monkey_boy
    Free Member

you’ll never beat “BAGS THE BRAND!” that was cringe TV at its best…

jon1973
    Free Member

I think that’s a natural response when people tell you they work in recruitment.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Watching the girls stabbing each other to avoid the chop is pure class. Bless ’em.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Usual stereotypes and balances cross-section of idiots. But so unlike AS to let the eye candy leave so early. He normally salivates over them for at least a few episodes. What a prune talking herself out of safety!! There’s always one irrelevant blond who somehow gets away with things?? How annoying will the super (sic) salesman become?

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Have they got a token ex-Army officer on this year?

One of the best quotes I’ve ever heard was from the 2009 one with Ben Clark who said whilst describing a fellow candidate “he’s useless, he couldn’t pour shit out of a boot if the instructions where on the heel”

makes me laugh every time I hear it

sadmadalan

I always like the follow on show on BBC2. They continue to stick the knife in and twist it! Will admit I hope that this is the last series, it is starting to look well past its sell-by date.

sobriety
    Free Member

I know it’s hyped by clever editing but it’s the reason I’d couldn’t work in private sector

See, I’ve only every witnessed their level of *wittery when I worked in the public sector at the home office (which is the reason I can’t watch the office, it was far too close to the truth), which goes to show that it’s not the sector, it’s the manager.

GrahamS

like ‘refrigeration entrepreneur’ does that mean he sells fridges in comet?

Surely a ‘refrigeration entrepreneur’ is a Fridge Magnate?

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Never watched it and from reading this never will

Just had my 12 month discipline warning expire after exploding at a meeting where all this bullshit was being spoken

Probably not the best thing then for me to watch, how did we ever get to this sorry state of affairs

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘The apprentice, it's bulls**t bingo time.’ is closed to new replies.