Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • The apprentice, it's bulls**t bingo time.
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Some of them can really talk professional corporate rubbish …

Yes, get those management talks very often too and also corporate PC spin all the time.

I think there is a culture clash there between Bliyana etc.

stumpyjon

I accidentally saw the last two minutes when those spared return to the house, genuinely thought it was Big Brother for a couple of seconds.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

😆

jools182
    Free Member

the master puppeteer is now a killer whale

bruneep

“that’s a great question” 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

“The most amount of”…does no one check his English?

legend
    Free Member

Erm, what’s she dressed up as?

cinnamon_girl

* Captain Flashheart to the Forum please *

Please tell the wannabees the name of your tailor. Talk about shonky fitting suits. 😯

jam-bo

If you have a killer idea or business plan surely there are easier ways to raise £250,000

johnsquiresplectrum
    Free Member

Ive just caught the last half of this for the for the first time.

I wouldn’t let any of them run my bath, never mind my business. In previous series have they been as useless and annoying?

donsimon
    Free Member

Who got the boot?

jam-bo

Yes. And apparentley they are the brightest and best business prospects in the uk…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Don…mouthy young London female.

johnsquiresplectrum
    Free Member

Bloody hell! Mop tops, shiny suits and terrible maths!

Thats quite alarming.

donsimon
    Free Member

Sleeping on the job lost it then?

and terrible maths!

Welcome to the age of computers.

johnsquiresplectrum
    Free Member

Do they have a programme that shows the selection process? Or is it just, ‘Here’s the candidates.’

globalti
    Free Member

I can’t watch it, it makes me cringe too much. In every series the candidates are a representation of the crap state of British workers coming out of our schools and colleges. I will happily admit that I was one – in my first pots-grad job I didn’t even know what an invoice was. I certainly knew absolutely naff all about business and a lot of poor people must have suffered my incompetence while I learned on the job.

creamegg
    Free Member

In previous series have they been as useless and annoying?

even more so!

In every series the candidates are a representation of the crap state of British workers coming out of our schools and colleges

wasn’t the one booted last week foreign? I think every country have their own share of numpties. It’s just we stick them on tv so we can laugh and cringe at them

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Just as the X-Factor contestants aren’t the most talented singers in the world ever™, the cretins on Apprentice aren’t the best business people ever. Just so you know.

rickmeister

No one mentioned Surallen yet.. I think he does a pretty good job as ringmaster, allowing these ego’s to collide for our entertainment…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Do they have a programme that shows the selection process?

I reckon they choose the majority as idiots and a few who will end up looking reasonable.

tomhoward

‘Surallan’ is no more, and it’s hilarious to watch the contestants forget he’s now a lord of the realm.

atlaz
    Free Member

The problem is so many young “business” people think that’s how they need to speak to get by. It’s amazing to talk to people who can talk for an hour with little real content. I once tried to explain to a recruiter why I wouldn’t use him again (no good CVs, no hires, loads of wasted time) and he kept saying we should turn the setback into an opportunity and said there was a good chance of a 360 degree turnaround on our relationship. The last bit I agreed with and he seemed happy but puzzled like a labrador puppy that just crapped on the carpet and doesn’t quite understand why their owner is mad.

I don’t mind bullshit bingo if it’s not covering up stupidity. Of course it’s equally good at covering up intelligence too so I’d rather live without it.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Maria on BBC breakfast right now. Wow she’s a tall girl. 😯

dooosuk
    Free Member

She hardly said a word in You’re Fired last night so I hope she says more on BBC Breakfast.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Has Sugar really justified a Lordship, and would he have got it without the Apprentice?

IIRC he made a heap of cash with pcs back in the say, but that business seemed to fail, he tried to make some crappy internet telephones (which were laughably used by the receptionist in the show!) and otherwise made his money on a property portfolio bought in the 80s boom times?

DavidB
    Free Member

cynical-al, he actually cleaned up on set top boxes and was canny to spot the opportunity in pay TV

rocketman
    Free Member

Still find it entertaining if only to show how far the media can push the idea that absolute bollocks = fact

jools182
    Free Member

Brick Lane appears to be populated by bell ends

Looks like we have double the twattery this week

cinnamon_girl

Twas entertaining. 😀

Bregante

Did it not remind anyone else of this?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvcD4Czx4Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bugger, forgot all about it and missed it. iplayer tomorrow it is then.

enigmas
    Free Member

one of the worst boardroom catfights seen in a while!
    Lord sugar should have fired all three of them tbh.

globalti
    Free Member

“Being an attractive blonde businesswoman….”

Cringe making. Those people are doing more than anybody to put youngsters off going into business.

Mind you, S’rAlan is a cyclist and rides a bike with electronic gears so he can’t be that much of a failure.

rickmeister

Brick Lane appears to be populated by bell ends

Looks like we have double the twattery this week :mrgreen:

Its just brilliant watching those girls kick off in the Boardroom, its like pressing the self destruct button!

Just wanting Nick, Suralan and Karen to give it the Triple Synchro Double Handed Face Palm.

sc-xc

“Don’t look a gifthorse in the eye”

warton
    Free Member

that ‘shabby chic’ stuff the team that lost did was so bad it was untrue. What were they thinking.

martinhutch

But so unlike AS to let the eye candy leave so early. He normally salivates over them for at least a few episodes.

He hired one of them a few seasons back. She’s currently taking him to tribunal for constructive dismissal. That might have something to do with his current aversion to blonde totty types.

rocketman
    Free Member

“Being an attractive blonde businesswoman….” Cringe making

+1 and what about “I was impressed with myself”

*groan*

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I may have to flick through it again on I Player just to make sure, but I’m fairly certain that one of the ‘hipsters’ on Brick lane was wearing what appeared to be a leopard print jump suit. Too hip for me matey…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘The apprentice, it's bulls**t bingo time.’ is closed to new replies.