So you’d consider the behaviour of someone who would revel in the death/thought of the death of a fellow human being as that of someone without a grudge of some kind?
Not a grudge in her case, more of a moral obligation.
she’s one of the Undead, no
Even better, I’ve seen the films and it looks good fun despatching them 8)Posted 10 years ago
That is bang out of order, mrmo. I got all excited; like if you overheard your parents talking about a ‘..new bike..’, then got all excited only to find out one of the neighbour’s kids has got a new bike, and not you.
I am SOOOO dissapointed. I genuinely thought she’d finally carked it, the evil bitch.
(Takes Champagne out of ice bucket, puts back in cellar)
Please let it be soon; please…Posted 10 years agoThe DoogMember
Forget Maggie does this look like it should have been published on April 1st?? or is it just me………….Posted 10 years ago
I was a member of a Youth Training Scheme, TV spectator to the miners strike and Falklands War and at that time i would have agreed with most of the previous posts but during recent years and particularly over recent months Labour britain is starting to stink and i’m thinking what we need is a return to good old fsahioned Thatcherism.
Get well soon Mrs T.Posted 10 years agoThe DoogMember
Labour eneded for me when Prescott vowed to smash the firemens unions. Just too much from a former trade union activist. I was in my teens during Maggies time but remember the miners strike too. I’m struggling to find any difference between the two parties. It seems more about personality than policies these days.Posted 10 years ago
Thatcher was brilliant – at least you knew what you were getting
On the other hand let’s look at labour –
1. We’ll be better than Consevative
2. We will march in support of CND etc – and you are now getting more nuclear power
3. We will help everyone – by creating stealth taxes so everyone hasn’t got half the pension they hoped for when they retire
4. We’ll not go to war – unless it’s over oil
6. Freedom for the British people – you can’t even protest at the railings outside No.10 now
7. We live in a police state where cameras watch our every move
8. Don’t give me that crap that ‘oh! it was all Thatcher’s fault – she started it’ these barstewards have been in power for 12 years – no excuses!
Yes, labour’s been so much better than Thatcher and Conservatism 🙄 – (better at)they’ve managed to hoodwink the lot of you!
Personally I am even starting to believe in David Ike’s Lizard People Theory!!Posted 10 years ago
Just for the fun
1. We’ll be better than Consevative They have been – years of prosperity and low unemploymnent
2. We will march in support of CND etc – and you are now getting more nuclear power Not in Scotland
3. We will help everyone – by creating stealth taxes so everyone hasn’t got half the pension they hoped for when they retire Labour have stopped the general taxpayer subsidising the rich folks pensions – shortfalls are mainly due to pensions holidays. The taxation has been used to remove many many children from relative poverty
4. We’ll not go to war – unless it’s over oil Falklands? All about oil
5. Mandelson! Lamont / Lawson / clarke / etc etc – all in the pockets of big business. can I say westland?
6. Freedom for the British people – you can’t even protest at the railings outside No.10 now Pre Thatcher you could walk down downing street. After her you couldn’t. what about the battle of the beanfield and the various immigration and criminal justice acts?
7. We live in a police state where cameras watch our every move Errrrmmmmm – right wing press presure?????
8. Don’t give me that crap that ‘oh! it was all Thatcher’s fault – she started it’ these barstewards have been in power for 12 years – no excuses She created a generation that became the parents of the chavs – as deliberate policy
🙂Posted 10 years agoduntmatterMember
I wonder if the same people who are bothered by [paraphrase]pinko sandal wearing do-gooders taking offence on behalf of others[/paraphrase] are the same people who spring to Thatcher’s defence?
I wouldn’t know if this refers to STWers posting above, as I don’t really remember who’s said what before. Just a thought though.Posted 10 years ago
The topic ‘thatcher’ is closed to new replies.