Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 329 total)
  • thatcher
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

sootyandjim – Member

Are you being cremated or buried RB?

I’m sure there’ll be a few gagging for a jig that day.

I’m sure there will be. I woon’t want folk to sit around all maudlin. 😀

duntmatter
    Free Member

many STWers are little more than curtain-twitching ‘Middle Englanders’, believing that it is they who matter more than anyone else in society.

Word!

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Word!

[b]x2[/b].

tankslapper
    Free Member

You selfish bastards. You sit there, moaning about the fall in value of your house, or that you can’t quite afford a new car, and blame everyone else for your own lack of fulfillment or achievement. Ask yourselves; what have you done to try and make better, the society you live in?

Not one for sweeping generalisations are ya Rude? 😉

First off I don’t give a fiddlers furry cup for the price of my house – it is what it is and there’s Jack I can do about it

What have I done for society, I manage a firm that is dedicated to getting people to recycle more on a community level and use recyclable materials to create learning opportunities for people who are marginalised by society – profits of which go back into the local community that supports the projects.

The ails of society WILL be cured when we realise that a capitistic society can not buy the good things in life like friendship,love and feeling good

Take this sorry website and STW – we are here not because of the price of the mag or in some misconcieved idea that chipps might get to cycle somewhere nice we are all here as we share a passion for mountain biking, anarchic views and multi cultural associations – what price that?

Capatalism can not buy kharma

duntmatter
    Free Member

I don’t think

you selfish bastards

was at all STWers!

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Take this sorry website and STW – we are here not because of the price of the mag or in some misconcieved idea that chipps might get to cycle somewhere nice we are all here as we share a passion for mountain biking, anarchic views and multi cultural associations –

I’m here because I’m bored and like a wee scrap once or twice a week.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Labour/Conservative, it matters not a jolt who you vote for. The government always wins.

hora
    Free Member

Labour/Conservative, it matters not a jolt who you vote for. The grabbing-self-serving **** who pretend to be ‘civil servants’ always win..

DrDolittle
    Free Member

HAHAHHAHAAH! RIGHT WING HIVE MIND! 😆

hora
    Free Member

I’m here because the only nerds I know visit mountain biking forums 8)

tankslapper
    Free Member

I’m here because I’m bored and like a wee scrap once or twice a week.

You’re Oirish that’s why 😆

(I’ll fight anyone for a pint!)

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I’m here because I like talking to lesser people.

hilldodger
    Free Member

I’m here because I have a tiny penis…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Is this still going? Any portly thick thatcher lovers had apoplexy yet?

*pours a bit more petrol on the fire”

She was and remains unspeakably awful and did such damage to this country it still hasn’t recovered. Blair was all her fault! She killed John Smith

tankslapper
    Free Member

sootyandjim – Member

Fred?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

If we could talk to the animals, just imagine it
    Chatting to a chimp in chimpanzee
    Imagine talking to a tiger, chatting to a cheetah
    What a neat achievement that would be.

If we could talk to the animals, learn their languages
    Maybe take an animal degree.
    We’d study elephant and eagle, buffalo and beagle,
    Alligator, guinea pig, and flea.

We would converse in polar bear and python,
    And we could curse in fluent kangaroo.
    If people asked us, can you speak in rhinoceros,
    We’d say, “Of courserous, can’t you?”

If we could talk to the animals, learn their languages
    Think of all the things we could discuss
    If we could walk with the animals, talk with the animals,
    Grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals,
    And they could squeak and squawk and speak and talk to us.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Now don’t be rude, Hora is your equal in every respect. (see above) 😆 😆 😆

hora
    Free Member

[quote]I’m here because I have a tiny penis… [/quote]

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Did you know Kangaroo have two peni?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Dr Dolittle – I see the concept of Hora resorting to ‘cut and paste’ with a little editing of his own is completely lost on you, therefore you have just joined the lesser list.

hilldodger
    Free Member

and that a wallaby’s penis is forked….

tankslapper
    Free Member

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Dr Dolittle – I see the concept of Hora resorting to ‘cut and paste’ with a little editing of his own is completely lost on you, therefore you have just joined the lesser list.

Sorry. It’s just that I try not to presume a lack of “ability” with rightwingers. I do try really hard.

Anyway, does this mean I’m going to the gas chambers?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

TS,I wish I had that book as a 12 year old. A bloody girl showed me how, can you believe it!?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Anyway, does this mean I’m going to the gas chambers?

Don’t ask me, thats the kind of question you’ll have to ask a right-winger for a response to.

Blackflag
    Free Member

Blackflag
    Free Member

Bunnyhop

Hey G this dummie is a female, who unlike you, didn’t have a brilliant education or the opportunity to go to university. Being at an all girls school we only got taught crochet and cooking, all together now – arrrrr.

Yes Maggie did sell off a lot of social housing, surely the people that bought them ( many friends of mine) weren’t made to purchase their council houses?

Anyway you have to admit Dennis was a real looker!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    She was and remains unspeakably awful and did such damage to this country it still hasn’t recovered. Blair was all her fault! She killed John Smith

What! You’ve found found the smoking gun?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Come on Blackflag,

Keith, Ron, Dez or Hank? Spit it out.

hora
    Free Member

Can we talk about breasts yet? I can only focus soo long on serious subjects before I think of Alpe D’uez…..hmmmmmm curvacious…

bassspine
    Free Member

There are two kinds of people: people who think thatcher was an awful terrible blight on the people of this country. And the ones who made sh1tloads of money in the eighties.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Can we talk about breasts yet?

Thatcher’s baps on a Thatcher thread?

Sickening.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Dr Dolittle – Member

TS,I wish I had that book as a 12 year old. A bloody girl showed me how, can you believe it!?

How is your sister bye the way? 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – the council houses were sold at massive discounts and the councils were forbidden to use the receipts to build any more. Thats were the wrong was

DrDolittle
    Free Member

How is your sister bye the way?

She’s fine. Ten years of counselling and she reckons she’s forgiven you.

Did your Ma get my card? I left it in her box, but neglected to lick her stamp properly.

😯

hora
    Free Member

the council houses were sold at massive discounts

yeah, we all conveniently forget that it gave a nice foothold for lower income families as well dont we.

You know, thats what I love about Britain, we always forget the positives and have short memories of good deeds. Thats thanks in part to crooked Politicians and mistrust I guess.

trailmonkey

Apparently she’s still in hospital. There’s hope yet.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

it gave a nice foothold for lower income families

And the lower income families that came after the council housing was sold off and not replaced by her cabal? Do they exist?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

What positive from selling off council houses? Effectively a massive taxpayer subsidy to people buying their council house. Round here most have ended up in the hands of absentee landlords now. This means the councils made a loss on selling them and now have to pay housing benefit at a much higher rate than council rent payments. The councils lose and lose.

I’d like £20 000 from the taxpayer to buy mu flat please

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 329 total)

The topic ‘thatcher’ is closed to new replies.