Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • That bloke on the contaminated cruise ship….
  • pondo

Not really getting the hang of it, are we?

I think we’re fine, but I’m not sure you’re having the impact you hoped.

anagallis_arvensis

WGBE, its a small collection of houses on the A491 between Fairfield and Hagley.

boomerlives
    Free Member

You know how we got upset about the death of Caroline Flack?

Did we?

csb

On the news that this chap and his wife have pneumonia now, which seems terribly unlucky.

But the son and his wife continue with the entitled ranting. They really do see the FCO as some kind of repatriation service.

Does travel insurance not kick in here?

Spin
    Free Member

If I was quarantined I’d have just one question: ‘will there be plenty of drink?’

Sandwich

Being a supporter of small government he can’t really complain when there are no resources to bring him home from a place that he chose to go.

Complaints that repatriation are taking too long, well the Japanese will insist it’s done lawfully not with the Home Office standard disregard for the rules.

daveylad
    Free Member

I bet if he was ranting about brexit, trump & the nasty nasty tories you lot would be lapping it up.

zippykona

Corbyn would have had him home and tucked up in bed now.

boomerlives
    Free Member

It all sounds inhuman.

The couple criticised conditions at the new hospital, saying David and Sally only had a small basin and paper towels to clean themselves with no wi-fi access, and “neither of them can eat the food”

Trying to give him rice not chips?

In other big news he’s breaking his contract with Three because they are charging him £57 for data he has used.

Compared to his suffering the muslims in Chinese concentration camps have the luxury lifestyle

somafunk

Hang in there daveylad, keep fighting the corner, I’m sure they’ll be back home in time to collect their Blue passports

BoardinBob

Pardon my ignorance but why was he begging Richard Branson for help?

Are they on a Virgin cruise, or was Branson just the highest profile British rich person he could think of?

boomerlives
    Free Member

Richard Branson has money, and he has access to aeroplanes.

Who else would come to the rescue?

maccruiskeen

Tony Stark

alpin
    Free Member

Pickering?

BigJohn

I’ve been enjoying his opinions but disagree with the notion that cruise ships are like Petri dishes.
    You get culture in Petrie dishes.

136stu
    Free Member

It’s a job for Thunderbird 2.

zippykona

Richard Branson has money, and he has access to aeroplane.

Farage has money  and knows a pilot.

convert

You get culture in Petrie dishes.

I enjoyed that! :-)*

*I admit that my opinion of cruise ships is possibly slightly influenced by having to kayak through a slick of effluent pumped out in a Norwegian fjord by a Cunard liner. It was obviously them and much illegal. They are meant to pump out at least X number of miles offshore. Imagine a 4km paddle through a thick scum of macerated jobbies generated by Mr and Mrs Gammon and their chums after 3 days of hardcore abuse of the all you can eat buffet. Complained on Cunard’s social media with a lovely photo of me kayaking in it with their turd (and smog) generator in the background. They deleted. Posted again and got a very lawyery cease and desist private message.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘That bloke on the contaminated cruise ship….’ is closed to new replies.