Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • That bloke on the contaminated cruise ship….
  • alpin
    Free Member

Says he should be brought back to the UK because they don’t serve European food in Japan…. 😁

Seems to me it’s the best place for them.

MoreCashThanDash

Should have been airlifted out and quarantined in the UK straight away. Given the history of infectious outbreaks on cruise ships, they really do sound like floating Petri dishes

gobuchul
    Free Member

He’s an absolute WGBE.

He was going on about Richard Branson rescuing all the Brits off the ship.

I made the mistake of looking at his FB page. Some of the comments from his followers are embarrassing.

I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to try keep in quarantine onboard a cruise ship? It was never going to end well.

alpin
    Free Member

WGBE?

zilog6128

Saw that on the news this morning. There was some reference to it being difficult to manage his diabetes for some reason. However they’ve been stuck on this ship for 2 weeks now, where the containment is clearly not working as more and more people are being infected (in fact he and his wife are now infected). The son said they’re starting to lose the plot somewhat which is entirely understandable IMO and possibly explains some of the comments.

tonyg2003

The passengers on the cruise ship are quarantined but the crew aren’t (they have some communal living arrangements). No wonder the infection rate is taking a while to get under control. Although having said that keeping infected people on the ship is the lowest risk.

binners

null

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

WGBE?

Im guessing weapons grade basic Englishman (or any other insult with the initials BE that would probably constitute swear filter avoidance).

globalti
    Free Member

Maybe they should just abandon the lot off the Irish coast?

gastromonkey
    Free Member

Ha ha! Perhaps his strange rantings last week were an early indicator that he was already infected.

His total disregard for the health of other people just so they could get home showed his true colours.

He’s not happy because the food is different and the people talk funny.

Tough luck, he’s getting cared for and will be brought home when it is safe for everyone.

martinhutch

No wonder the infection rate is taking a while to get under control.

Or rising as if there were no infection control procedures in place whatsoever!

I’m convinced they left them there to get some decent live data on transmission in a confined space. 🙂

cloudnine
    Free Member

Oh dear.. looks like its now mutated and jumped the species barrier and is infecting the gammons.

globalti
    Free Member

In retrospect confining all those rich middle-class retirees in one ship was a big mistake, bearing in mind all the extramarital sex and swinging that must go on. I’ve worked as night porter in a posh hotel and seen more than a few fat red-faced men scurrying from room to room with only a towel around their middles. It’s disgusting, I tell you.

binners

This is starting to sound a bit like the plot of a JG Ballard book

convert

The thought of being cooped up for days on a cruise liner with a boat load of people that like being on a cruise liner is bad enough. The thought of continuing that for days with a mega lurgy doing the rounds would be pretty grim. Only comfort would be everyone being confined to their cabins for most of the time so you don’t have to spend any more time than necessary talking to any of them and you tell them to **** right off with good excuse.

funkmasterp

I bet the infection isn’t under control because they’re still having Wednesday night bingo and Friday cha cha dancing lessons. No way can the staff of a cruise ship not hold these events!

petec
    Free Member

Call me hopelessly naive, but surely now is the best time to get the virus (if we’re all going to get it anyway)

Now, you’ll get the full NHS helping you. Isolation wards and the best treatment

Give it a few months, and you’ll be lucky to get a damp sponge

derek_starship
    Free Member

And they’ve banned booze. That’s tantamount to torture given the circumstances. Has the Geneva Convention been contravened by this alcohol ban? 😉

P-Jay
    Free Member

I see the nuke it from orbit suggestion is already taken, so I’d suggest quietly taking the crew off and let them fend for themselves – let the fittest survive! I’d bet my balls that 15 mins in everyone who didn’t grow up with “well, why bloody shouldn’t I!” as their mantra is busy rowing a lifeboat to shore and Gammon boy is still demanding the shore is brought to him.

mrb123
    Free Member

Quite amusingly, as I read this thread an advert for cruises popped up at the top of the screen!

eastcoastmike
    Free Member

Where’s this gammon’s ‘dunkirk spirit’ now? effing snowflake, the irony

qwerty
    Free Member

S
    o

d
    I
    d

w
    e

m
    a
    n
    a
    g
    e

t
    o

l
    O
    c
    a
    t
    e

C
    F
    H

singletrackmind

Do we still posses hunter killer submarines and torpedoes?

There it is, live firing exercise in the south China sea

Bit like sellit Bang, and the dirt is gone. – to the bottom of the sea
    I am being fascisious mind..maybe

alpin
    Free Member

The thought of being cooped up for days on a cruise liner with a boat load of people that like being on a cruise liner is bad enough.

He chose to be there, didn’t he?

I am being fascisious mind..maybe

With your spelling? Facetious….. All the vowels in the correct order.

maccruiskeen

Oh dear.. looks like its now mutated and jumped the species barrier and is infecting the gammons.

Swine Flu has already been trademarked. We’ll need to think of something else. Hamnesia?

convert

He chose to be there, didn’t he?

You got the wrong end of my stick – I was thinking how I would feel stuck there. He’s like a pig in shit. Through and through gammon who looks like he’s partial to a samba class, a Barry Manilow impersonator then a shuffle around 50yards from the gangplank through some tourist tat shops with his two day old daily mail tucked under his arm.

Poopscoop

A linky to this guy?

Sounds…interesting.

Philby

He annoyed me when he kept saying “Boris, mate” and “I’ve been a lifelong Tory supporter” as if the support of a certain political party should make any difference as to who gets evacuated. Maybe the non-response of the current Government to his, and the other Brits on the ship, may make him question his on-going support for the nasty party. Obviously repatriating a load of elderly, ill gammons isn’t unconventional enough for our leader Dominic Cummings, so he’s probably ordered the Foreign Office not to contract a plane to repatriate them.

Poopscoop

Can’t find the vid of him pleading to Boris for help. Bah!

alpin
    Free Member

This idiot…..

jamj1974

Entitled cheb end.

MoreCashThanDash

You know how we got upset about the death of Caroline Flack, and how we all said we should be nicer to each other on social media?

Not really getting the hang of it, are we?

jamj1974

This man is being objectionable and expressing entitled views on the media. He has decided to present himself on news media and be open why he thinks who he votes for and his nationality should mean he gets special treatment.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

He also has early stages of dementia, but hey carry on being nasty f*!?ers !

DavidB
    Free Member

Even worse is his blubbering carbon copy son on breakfast TV saying nothing really but just wanting some TV time to tell his mates about.

These people have no f**king idea what true hardship is.

jamj1974

Early stages. Do you know much about dementia to explain why his capacity might be compromised and why his family is not providing any protection from putting himself in front of the camera….?

I’m not a fan of online bullying. However, if you put yourself out there with a very negative presence and think you are entitled – you deserve some criticism.

MoreCashThanDash

Some proper criticism, of course.

Insults and name calling? No.

Time we all grew up in the internet playground.

alpin
    Free Member

I still want to know what a WGBE is….!

Poopscoop

That puzzled me but after some research I believe it’s “Weapons Grade Bell E**”.

jamj1974

Bell/cheb/jeb – same thing.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘That bloke on the contaminated cruise ship….’ is closed to new replies.