• This topic has 580 replies, 64 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by v7fmp.
Viewing 21 posts - 561 through 581 (of 581 total)
  • STW Zwift Racing League – Winter 2022
  • savoyad

Don’t forget – you are all welcome to join the (mixed category) STW TTT team on Thursday evenings.
    Full info (and questions usually answered quickly) here: https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/zwift-team-time-trial-thursday-evenings/

robbo1234biking

I have made a mistake on the results. For some reason the sprint results didnt include the last race – I have corrected this on the spreadsheet and the actual top 3 was:

Green Jersey
    1. Paino
    2. Savoyad
    3. Straightliner

Apologies for that.

reluctantjumper

There is a 3rd prize. Last time round we had riders rider of the series. I forgot to put a poll together for this series but along with reluctantjumper, @woodadam has ridden the majority of the series near the back of the field but has made improvements and completed every race and for this reason I have voted him as Commissaire’s Rider of the Series.

I did wonder if that was running again. He’s @woodiwoodwood, hopefully that mean he sees it.

robbo1234biking

Cheers @reluctantjumper I have messaged him – sometimes peoples names on the message system dont match the forum name. Another STW peculiarity I guess

Paul-s has sportingly allowed mjhes2 to have his prize as Paul won the last series. Thanks for the Sportsmanship Paul and congrats Mark!

v7fmp

cheers for another great series all. Always good, solid type 2 fun!

Biggup Robbo for organising!

Paul-S
    Free Member

Well it would be embarrising to have 3 at the end of the next Spring Race Serires :-).

#Gauntlet_Thrown

P.

weeksy

I’m racing at 11:40 in the dirt doozy if anyone fancies a hard one. Should be flat out.

robbo1234biking

If anyone would like to take part in a rearranged race 1 then the link to join is below. There won’t be any points or handicaps but might help to get your Tuesday fix!

https://www.zwift.com/events/view/2799789

zilog6128

I’m up for it, not done that route before so another badge to tick off!

stumpy01

I’m in.
    I like the Beach Island Loop.

Nice one, Rob. Zwift sorted you our with a link then, rather than having to do the old ‘Go Go Go’ group ride format?

vanilla83
    Free Member

Nice one. I’m in as well

robbo1234biking

If it is a standard course then I can raise events through the clubs feature.

woodiwoodwood
    Free Member

@haloric Thank you Ant! Hope the cramp is OK.

I would have totally died without you donning a rabbit suit.

haloric
    Free Member

Cramp was just a big twinge, but could not have come at a better moment, as I was just about half dead. Nice to ride in with you.

robbo1234biking

Cheers everyone. Was fun tonight I think. Good race @phil56 @yanboss and @slowpuncheur

woodiwoodwood
    Free Member

🙂

Likewise Ant

neilarn2

Cheers guys that was fun tonight and a nice course.

stumpy01

Yep. Cheers all! Pewsey & I rode round together, until that steady climb on the second lap where he showed me a clean pair of heels.

Was hard work tonight – a good bit of exercise!

v7fmp

yup, cheers for last night chaps.

Was a good ride stumpy, i wasnt sure if my breakaway would stick, but i managed to keep the pace up and maintain the gap! Before that tho you werent taking it easy, felt pretty hard work!

See y’all in two weeks!

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

That was good fun. Then it wasn’t. Whilst the field was reduced, it was just as competitive. A spirited start by @Stumpy01 as usual and an early bid for freedom by @v7fmp saw us eventually settle to a break of four: Me, @Phil56, @yanboss and @robbo1234biking. A cagey lap followed with a couple of half-hearted attempts to break away. Following one of these Phil took off and that was me and Ian done for. Phil looked to have gapped us all until Rob took off in hot pursuit. So that was the last we saw of them which is a shame, as I’d have liked a ringside seat for the run in. As it was, I dropped Ian in the Italian Villas which I was partly really pleased about and partly regretting as it led to a 6km death march on my own at FTP, sat in no-mans land. The last KM was mainly about watching Phil and Rob exchange stupidly high power surges (and Keith and Matt flirting which each other;). Congrats @robbo1234biking on a solid and overdue win!

v7fmp

i was in a similar boat, 6km solo of trying to keep around 270ish watts. Was a mental battle as well as physical one!

Hence the flirting to take the edge off 😛

Viewing 21 posts - 561 through 581 (of 581 total)

The topic ‘STW Zwift Racing League – Winter 2022’ is closed to new replies.