Viewing 40 posts - 3,361 through 3,400 (of 3,879 total)
  • STW 2014/15 Rugby Thread
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

37-0

I’m beginning to feel sorry* for Saints…

* Nah, not really. 😀

duckman

Where should I be watching this…(cough,email in profile,cough)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Check your twitter duckie.

wrecker
    Free Member

I’m on drakulastream.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

How does the Saints try-scorer* get away without a red card there? 😕

*Fats Waller

IdleJon

Who the hell is reffing this? Has he done it before?

Good job he doesn’t know what he’s doing, that should have been a red card against the Saints.

wrecker
    Free Member

How does the Saints try-scorer* get away without a red card there?

Knock for knock.

Good job he doesn’t know what he’s doing, that should have been a red card against the Saints.

You’re at least a game late.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Knock for knock.

😀

Is that in the laws then?

IdleJon

You’re at least a game late.

No, don’t think so.

wrecker
    Free Member

No, don’t think so.

Actually you are. That comment was towards the bath game.

Is that in the laws then?

Yeah, somewhere at the back I think. 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’d be surprised if Waller isn’t cited.

So…not a good day for the EP. Looked like a massive gulf between ASM and Saints. Not such a big difference between Leinster and Bath, though I felt Leinster never quite got into top gear. Same teams in the Rec might have been a different result. Any hope for English teams tomorrow?

duckman

DD, you look great! Have you been working out? Thanks, fella.

IdleJon

Actually you are. That comment was towards the bath game.

Fair enough. You posted it after Clermont had scored plenty of points but that didn’t take them too long, I suppose. 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Ha ha saints scum humiliated 😆 makes you fell all warm inside.

loum
    Free Member

from twitter

Tom Wood ? @tomwood678
    Follow
    Thanks to Clermont for inviting us to their open training session today. We’ve left our non contact bibs in the changing rooms #humbled
    10:03 PM – 4 Apr 2015

loum
    Free Member

(worth “retweeting” IMO, but doesn’t really sound like “scum” to me)

tiggs121
    Free Member

I have a feeling Saracens will win today but Wasps wont.

Pigface
    Free Member

Northampton player deliberately breaks an opponents arm, banned for 6 months, Northampton bleat that the sanction is to harsh and instead of ridding the game of a thug keep him, pay him and play him. Scum utter scum

dantsw13

come on leinster, beat the posh ****s!

Ha ha saints scum humiliated makes you fell all warm inside.

A couple of pages back the English posters were being hounded for making anti Welsh/Irish comments. Distasteful.

Pigface
    Free Member

Dan happily ignoring my reason for calling Northampton scum. 😆 what is distasteful is Clarke still playing the game.

I am happy to support Gloucester when I go watch them, its not anti english get over your self.

dantsw13

Pig face – I don’t care what your reason. I wouldn’t call any team from another nation scum. Or posh *****s.

I’m well over myself, it just seems it’s ok to post with a racist edge, as long as it’s against the English.

IdleJon

You’re all very sensitive these days, aren’t you? 😕

anagallis_arvensis

Is it racist to say Northampton are scum. They have all sorts in their team, English, Welsh, Samoan, American and not forgeting the Kiwi gouger!!!

dantsw13

No, I don’t like it when it comes from any angle. Some of the Welsh name calling was rude (prob not intentional, but that ain’t the point).

Let’s stick to the rugby – plenty to talk about!!

anagallis_arvensis

What welsh name calling?

anagallis_arvensis

Calling someone a scum bag isnt racist, calling some a lazy irish scumbag is. Ask mr clarkson for clarification if you wamt to know more.

Pigface
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/qxfOcZrxuHU[/video]

It is about Rugby, you want to ignore the reason 🙄 then I guess you are fine to ignore this scumbag

Tom-B
    Free Member

This thread has got so whiney over the last couple of pages 🙁

As someone else has said, let focus on the great rugby in store this weekend!

I really enjoyed the Leinster game yesterday-hard to see a none French team lifting the trophy though, and I can’t see an English team in the final which is a shame given where the final is being played.

anagallis_arvensis

Racing atent that great a team, can see Sarcens beating them.

tiggs121
    Free Member

Callum Clark should never play again. No place for him in the sport.

The RFU should have dealt with this – 6 months is a joke!

Do that on the street and you’d be banged up.

dantsw13

That was a shitty thing to do. Did he “intentionally break his arm”?? Not sure about that. He was given a 6 month ban. The game is littered with biters/gouges/spear tacklers/violent offenders. Doesn’t excuse calling a whole club scum, IMHO.

Rugby is a violent sport played right on the edge – see the discussions over the Lawes challenge v France. Every game sees things you can’t do in the pub on a Friday. When you step the wrong side of the line it looks terrible.

I haven’t trawled back through the thread, but wasn’t there some objection to choice of language against the other home nations a few weeks back? Justifiably so, IIRC.

Pigface
    Free Member

To answer your first question, Yes he did.

In your opinion it is not good to call a club scum, in my opinion it it is. I can respect that.

Good win for the Dragons yesterday as well.

dantsw13

Rugby wise, I thought Bath were the best bet for an AP side win. Sarries have been on good form recently, so they are in with a chance. I like the way Wasps play, but I think Toulon will steamroller them. Clermont were on fire yesterday.

I think the English clubs will struggle in Europe for a while – there are too many clubs to dilute the talent, and the French teams get around that by spending a fortune on the best talent.

You would think all that talent would translate to the national side. Which positions are they lacking in?

dantsw13

Pig face – is the whole of NZ rugby scum, as they declared no case to answer for the Nonu spear tackle on BOD on the lions tour? If I had the time/will I could probably find a similar case against any team on the planet.

dantsw13

The European challenge cup often throws up better games than the Heineken.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Does it? I’ve never really had to watch it tbh. 🙂

Saracens would have been my one away bet for the weekend as well. Seem to be doing ok so far. Still can’t quite believe the schooling that Saints got yesterday. Haven’t seen such a one-sided quarter final in a while.

anagallis_arvensis

Clermont are a very good side and havent lost at home for about 240 000 years.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Clermont are a very good side

You don’t say. 😀

Even a recent years Munster have given them a few games there…just didn’t expect the English champions to get such a hammering, that’s all.

anagallis_arvensis

The aviva teams arent as good as they like to think.

duckman

Stop with the anti English baiting, you will upset somebody 🙄 this is all a bit dull, tbh.

Viewing 40 posts - 3,361 through 3,400 (of 3,879 total)

The topic ‘STW 2014/15 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.