Viewing 40 posts - 3,761 through 3,800 (of 3,879 total)
  • STW 2014/15 Rugby Thread
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Well if you look at it logically then Bristol wont have much competition London Welsh will be licking their wounds and wont be in a hurry to get back and that leaves who?

Logic doesn’t often work in Rugby 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

Well if you look at it logically then Bristol wont have much competition London Welsh will be licking their wounds and wont be in a hurry to get back and that leaves who?

Are you aware of their windfall? reported as £6.5m from the RFU. LW will be strong next season, particularly as they’ve got rid of that idiot Burnell.

Pigface
    Free Member

The hole LW are in then 6.5 million isn’t going to go far. I think the scars of a winless season will run deep.

I will admit I didn’t see that they had received that amount.

Come on wrecker how many teams go 0 and 3 in play offs 😆 where is your positivity ?

wrecker
    Free Member

Come on wrecker how many teams go 0 and 3 in play offs where is your positivity ?

0 and 3? And the rest! That’s the 4th time since 2010 we have won the league (I think).

anagallis_arvensis

Would have won if big Gav had played!

wrecker
    Free Member

We missed Ian Evans as much as Gav.
    We have a good stock of players coming through. Ellis Genge, Jamal Ford-Robinson, Auguy Slowik, Calum Sheedy.
    Expect to be seeing them playing for other clubs soon BECAUSE WE CAN’T GET ****ING PROMOTED!!!!

Scamper
    Free Member

Well done Worcester!

Time to paint your stadium Cherry and White at the weekend 8)

wrecker
    Free Member

And another well known arsehole lives up to his rep.
    [video]https://youtu.be/GNb-twSS5gg[/video]

Words fail me, this is even worse than anything I’ve ever seen Hartley do.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I am sad to day I think Hartley will be in the squad and will stay first choice. We really don’t have that much strength in depth in that position and not with the requisite experience. He can still train with the squad and has enough caps to step back into the side/big game setup.

In many all respects he is worse than Tuilagi but he’ll play and Manu won’t

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Huget is getting steadily worse, which is scary.

That’s a shocker, and hopefully cited. Will have to check l’Equipe.

DanW
    Free Member

What an absolute jeb end

duckman

That’s a sore one!

anagallis_arvensis

Didnt Cohen do the same to Larkham in that world cup final st johnny won?

wrecker
    Free Member

No, but he did kick him in the face.

ads678

Huget needs a massive ban for that, that’s bloody awful!

ekul
    Free Member

I’m sure I read that he hasn’t been cited as its now outside the 72hr post-match window for these things to be brought up? Apparently the only thing he can be cited for now is bringing the game into disrepute.

I’d be more than happy to be corrected though as that is disgusting.

anagallis_arvensis

Jiffy Junior out of world cup. Acl snappage…arse!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Hartley has been withdrawn from the RWC training squad. Replaced by the dude he ‘headbutted’. It’s a shame, he’s up there with the best hookers in the game currently, just can’t seem to control himself on the pitch.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saw that Tom. I do wonder whether he’ll sneak back in though, we’d have two hookers for Fiji game and if one was injured in the run-up to the tournament I think a replacement is allowed.

duckman

Cowan-Dickie would have been a better bet imo.

wrecker
    Free Member

There are a few decent hookers knocking about. Jamie George, Rob Weber, LCD, Tom Youngs.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Looks like Guy Novès is going to take over the reins at FFR.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Hartley deserves to be dropped from the England squad. And this big lump from Sarries deserves to be in it from what I have seen of him.

Pigface
    Free Member

Well that is all over then 😕

tinybits
    Free Member

Will be a fun second half!

loum
    Free Member

Great second half so far. Barf making a real game of it. “One Punch ” Fearns on now. 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

LOL B***.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Semi finals better than the final this year

anagallis_arvensis

You would think the irish wouldnt do this after the uproar over broken backs after Pape’s ban. Whats the bet the irish prop will escape a ban? Yellow card 10min rest
    https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CGHgI5NWcAAboA_.mp4

Red card, 10 week rest

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not sure what the Bath game plan was in the first half, trying to force the game and poor field position control. Smarries took their chances and defended well but Bath never gave themselves a chance really. Pity as it was such a great day for rugby and not a great deal was played. Gutted at the result but I got to boo Ahton so not a total loss 🙂

Bear
    Free Member

Couple of bad passes and execution cost Bath 2 tries against them, and also Saracens lucky to not have two cards against them.

There was also one massive collision of immovable objects when Burgess tackled a Vunipola…..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Congratulations to Glasgow. Munster soundly beaten at Ravenhill. Can’t deny I’m disappointed but happy for Glasgiw to get themselves some silver. No less than they’ve deserved for the way they’ve approached the pro12 this season. Well done to them this evening.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Bath unfortunately played their final last weekend.

duckman

Jings; I hope DD is OK,worst week of rugby in his life!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jings; I hope DD is OK,worst week of rugby in his life!

😀

Had far worse weeks duckers. Like I said, happy for Glasgow to have a trophy. It’s no more than they deserve. Guess you’re also referring to Brizzle’s umpteenth choke? It’d be an insult to the likes of wrecker and prawper Brizzle fans were I to be upset by their result. Weegies will be having a good night in Belfast and so they should! 🙂

duckman

DD, the trick will be for Townsend to do it again,ever. The SRU rewarded the way he built the team by cutting contract offers by a third to all out of contract players this year all over the country;oh and no more trainees is the other scuttlebutt…I guess second rate kiwi analysts and fast tracked players must be more important. I wanted Brizzle to come up,unlike Reading Pinks,they have a sustainable model,I think it is a daft system both leagues have. So you won the league over the course of the season,but here; let’s give another side a second chance…

Kryton57

Wow, Matthew Tait playing Full Back for England this afternoon. There’s a return for you.

renton
    Free Member

Good on him.

He deserves another cap after this season’s performance.

Always been hampered by injury though.

anagallis_arvensis

I’m saying nothing! Good luck to the lad.

Viewing 40 posts - 3,761 through 3,800 (of 3,879 total)

The topic ‘STW 2014/15 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.