• This topic has 76 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hora.
Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Still shaking with anger and 'why me?… (Rate my rant; marks out of ten please)
  • jamj1974

Sorry, OP. Forgot to say it obviously wasn’t your fault. They are full of entitlement, lack consideration and are obviously just horrible.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

suggested reading
    sounds like you need to update your reading list…

househusband

I do believe that this might actually be first ‘rant’.

Nah, I’ve seen rants on here before. You’re not taking credit for that. [/quote]

DezB – Meant to say ‘my first rant’ but missed out the word ‘my’!

she might like to teach the children to open their eyes and and take some responsibility for their own (in)actions rather than growing up blaming everyone else.

Here you accept the premise of the acusation. So you did push the child out of the way then. I think that would make for a more interesting story. [/quote]

Nope, but I can see my wording may have made it sound like that. I made a point of making sure the girl could see me (we made eye contact) and I very clearly said ‘excuse me’ to her.

user-removed
    Free Member

Please don’t waste the collective’s time with irrational, every-day bollocks again, or you will be banned. Hey! I once had a mod mend my computer!

fasthaggis

Sometimes you need to just..

DezB
    Free Member

missed out the word ‘my’!

Really?! 😉

Toddboy
    Free Member

1/10
    You do realise that they will have returned home and had a good old laugh at you with their friends on Facebook, all of which is at your expense.
    In fact, I’m going to take that one point back.
    0/10

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

3/10 for the using the post office. I hope you got a tracking number and had it insured. I’m expecting a new thread with Grandma has a new set of wheels rolling to a post office near you.

Bonus point for using a condescending teachers voice +1

househusband

You do realise that they will have returned home and had a good old laugh at you with their friends on Facebook, all of which is at your expense.

And I’m doing exactly the same at their expense!

martinhutch

But…you’re still shaking with anger, not laughter… 🙂

househusband

But…you’re still shaking with anger, not laughter… 🙂

Nope, fine now – STW Forum is, of course, being its normal sarcastic and (most of all) cathartic self! 8)

philjunior
    Free Member

Won’t someone think of the children?

When the OP has children, he’ll be able to point out that people like that are just total ****, and instruct on the correct response (a reasonably subtle but noticeable middle finger should do it.).

househusband

When the OP has children…

Nope, skipped that stage. I just teach them now! 😉

funkmasterp

Pity the old lady wasn’t in a wheelchair so that your could have released the brake and kicked the back of the chair. That would have given them sufficient reason to whinge at you. Also can’t believe the callousness of the daughter, nipping in to the PO whilst her mother is literally dying outside. Harsh.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

As this happened in the Kingdom did you ask your sister why nobody had told you your mother was dying and are you still having them round for a three some later?

gonzy
    Free Member

OP – you should have stuffed the gran, her daughter and grandkids in the box and sent them off with the wheels

onandon
    Free Member

you should have stuffed the gran, her daughter and grandkids in the box

You dirty boy.

tinybits
    Free Member

you’re a teacher? -3/10 – you’ve got a 6 week break and I’m jealous!

bigyinn
    Free Member

I once ended an argument with an elderly (very) unreasonable neighbour who turned a delay in me finishing building a fence into a personal insult by saying, “at least I’ll live to see it finished”…..

smell_it
    Free Member

I just teach them now!

voodoo_chile

Sounds like they spend all day going round doing things to infuriate people waiting for people to bite ….congratulations u are number 87

cloudnine
    Free Member

Take the rant to mumsnet.. Just to see some crazy sweary female responses.
    Start with .. AIBU..? I nearly killed a dying granny to death with a bike wheel in a box at the PO. Please post a link to the mumsnet thread.

househusband

Take the rant to mumsnet..

Love it, cloudnine… but I suspect that they’ve already started their own there!!! 😆

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

but I suspect that they’ve already started their own there!!!

AIBU: Dying mother nearly murdered by box.

MrOvershoot

I think we’ve met once (Glentress 2006 IIRC) I thought you were a troublemaker then as you were faster then Johnclimber that day 😉

househusband

I think we’ve met once (Glentress 2006 IIRC) I thought you were a troublemaker then as you were faster then Johnclimber that day 😉

That takes me back a few years!!! Nice to hear from you again. Did we perhaps meet again at Kirroughtree…?

project
    Free Member

you insulted and pushed a small child, a ill and dying grandmother, and upset her daughter and whole family,and told them how to live their lives youll most probably now be on cctv as an abuser of children and old people, will be shown on sky and bbc crime watch type programes, featured on facebook and twitter, and local press, youll be hounded out of your home by vigilantes, threatened with court action for compensation, sell your story to a tabloid, appear on Jeremey KYle, where youll both put your sides of the story, on the sofa at the early morning shows, then youll get to appear on celebrity big brother with the family,and Singletakie forumites will devour every word and disect every word.

was it wort selling some wheels……..

househusband

was it worth selling some wheels……..

Now that you’ve accurately predicted what will happen next… HELL YEAH!!! 😈

Sandwich

700c – Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset.

There’s the problem, if they had been 29-er wheels the rant would have come alive.

MrOvershoot

househusband – Member

I think we’ve met once (Glentress 2006 IIRC) I thought you were a troublemaker then as you were faster then Johnclimber that day

That takes me back a few years!!! Nice to hear from you again. Did we perhaps meet again at Kirroughtree…?

I’ve ridden Kirroughtree but it would have been 2010 and the manic John was not present, still got some video of you in Spooky Wood somewhere!
    Anyway you should try the Toxteth PO that is in B&M for the real pond life experience <shudders>

elliott-20
    Free Member

Poor, not a single mention of drop kick or roundhouse.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

OP shoudv’e knocked kid over then said, ‘soz, I’m a right clumsy t**t me but keep the brat on a lead yeah?’

(I hate kids anyway)

jimmy

Sorry, just here. Would a cuddle help?

househusband

Sorry, just here. Would a cuddle help?

I just knew you’d be along in my hour of need!

Merak

3 pages..

jimjam
    Free Member

I have an ability to kill threads stone dead. This thread needs my help.

hora
    Free Member

OP you need to calm down. There was an instance recently where I could have said something but kept quiet as a 6ft male confronting a female doesn’t not look good or right to all in a street.

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Still shaking with anger and 'why me?… (Rate my rant; marks out of ten please)’ is closed to new replies.