Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Coaching this weekend, BPW/Afan, anyone?
  • mattjg
    Free Member

Am looking for half a day to day coaching at BPW (Friday), or Afan (Saturday), on technique and more technical riding (jumps drops stopping being a middle-aged mincer etc). Any coaches want to step up or anyone got recommendations?

(Yes I have emailed Afan Lodge and BPW – no response from either after a full working day).

I have a Friday uplift ticket for BPW sorted.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Give Campbell coaching a bell (though I’m not 100% sure that Bob and Ali are back from holiday yet).

mattjg
    Free Member

thx, you have used/know them?

ade9933
    Free Member

tried these guys Matt? Pro Ride Guides they do session in FoD and 1.2.1 training too.

ThePilot
    Free Member

Just my opinion, but having had a morning’s coaching at BPW, I couldn’t recommend it. To be honest, I’m being polite, it was an absolute joke.
    I don’t think BPW is an ideal place for coaching either. Afan would lend itself better to a coaching session. Hope you find somewhere good.

goyawave
    Free Member
    ifra
    Free Member

Not BPW or Afan but I used Proride at FOD with Joe and he was outstanding, when people say that coaching is one of the best upgrades you can get they were not lying. My riding has come on massively since. More than likely be too short notice though.

nickjb
    Free Member

If you get coaching at BPW they include an uplift ticket. Actually works pretty well. A morning of coaching then an afternoon to practice and reinforce without expending too much energy. With other coaching I’ve had fatigue really starts to set in. You are at the mercy of which instructor you get though. Mine didn’t actually turn up so we got the junior stand in who was ok at times, rubbish at others. Seems a bit short notice for this weekend. Can you do some self coaching? A bit of sessioning and working on specific technique.

mattjg
    Free Member

ta all. FOD not a goer but worth a look next time it seems.

Afan will be busy this weekend…

http://www.british-enduro-series.com/schedule-for-the-2016-cannondale-bes/

oops!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Coaching this weekend, BPW/Afan, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.