• This topic has 166 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by paton.
Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • Started my low carb diet today, 21 stone, going to update weekly.
  • luna985
    Free Member

Well done Poopscoop, FWIW I’ve been on a low carb diet for about 12 months. Find it very easily sustainable with no real cravings or position where I feel like I’d fall off the wagon. The odd day off for missus birthday and over Christmas made only a small difference and I didn’t struggle going back to low carbs once I’d had had an off day. Lost probably about 15kg (90 down to 75) and feel better than I ever have done!!

BigEls
    Free Member

Go on son! Fair play to you!

jkomo

Any chance of sharing your favourite recipes?

Poopscoop

Trust me, you don’t want to eat what I eat! It’s composed of tonnes of eggs, burgers, cheese and huge amounts of salad.

I have almost entirely lost my sense of taste and smell some years back…. This means sticking to a boring diet is no problem as I can’t taste much anyway! 😃

Right, this week.

16 stone, 6lb. 2lb loss….. That said, I’ve just knocked out 10 miles on Zwift….. and came last in the race! Lol But drank near 2 litres after the race,I was burning up. So might affect the weight. No matter though. 😃

molgrips
    Free Member

If you are on a turbo, you need a fan.  Also a towel to protect your bike from tons of salty sweat.

molgrips
    Free Member

Re recipes – try a naked burger – just the burger, bit of barbecue sauce on, cheese, bacon, serve with broccoli and spicy sweet potatoes if you are hungry.

paton
    Free Member
Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Started my low carb diet today, 21 stone, going to update weekly.’ is closed to new replies.