Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 1,700 total)
  • Soccerball – 2017/18 jumpers for goalposts megathread
  • theotherjonv

yes, do it now!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

should have been a penalty there.

nah he got the ball – bit last ditch and you have seen them given especially as he got both ball and man but in that order – rode our luck for sure.

No she should not cash out

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

First time a Pep side has conceded 3 goals in consecutive games.

Mind you, there’s Tuesday to come yet.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Must be up to 75-1 now binbins?

Junkyard
    Free Member

CASH OUT CASH OUT

theotherjonv

If she didn’t cash out the extra £400 will be useful for some new nails.

hodgynd
    Free Member

What with the luck Utd . are carrying?

Double or quits 😁

But hasn’t she already cashed out?

hodgynd
    Free Member

Well done Mrs Binners!

Great game of football …enjoyed that!

binners

What a second half performance!!!!

nice to have ruined the party

Had a fiver on a United win at 5/1 too 😃

hodgynd
    Free Member

What time is the party at yours then ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I never thought for a moment  before this game we would win this game and certainly not at 2-0 down, Football just provides the sort of  entertainment and plots that if it was in a movie you would not believe it.

No way are we this close to City though so lets  enjoy but not get carried away

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s a funny old game. 🙂

I think Liverpool fans will be quietly thanking Utd for keeping City’s mood on a downer.

boxelder

Scripted – it must have been. Brilliant. City to lose To Liverpool and Tottenham – may be worth a punt.

Cletus

FFS – Typical City – should have been at least four up at half time.

Well done rags did not think you had that in you but exactly what has to happen for our team to get a penalty?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Only Palace and Everton have been awarded more penalties than City this season.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I dont think you can use facts when a bitter* uses the term rags*

* we are better than this and City are still better than us so must we do this?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well the real question is why did they not bother in the first half, beating 2/3 of a city team isn’t going to fix the bigger issue at United but the smug git will milk this for a while.

Anyway the better Untited are staying up, on this we build if Cashly would piss off

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I dont think you can use facts when a bitter* uses the term rags*

Where does “rags” come from?

binners

The term ‘rags’ goes back to the 1930’s when United were so skint the club and players couldn’t afford kit

theotherjonv

It originates from the dark days of the thirties when the club was struggling -it was a name utd fans used for the team —but much like the term ****** when used by white people to blacks it was the same with city fans with rags

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah, so something like “dippers” for Liverpool fans? Who was it calling them dippers on Wednesday evening? I’m sure someone here was.

binners

I’ve certainly never used that term Bravissimo.

United fans – us ‘Rags’ – have universally awarded Sterling Man of the Match though 😂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve certainly never used that term Bravissimo.

Are you sure binbins? 🙂

binners

Go back through this thread and any of the other football related ones. You won’t find a single example of me using that term, you scouse ****! 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Normally you’d refer to be as a “stupid **** mick” binbins. I’m glad you’ve upgraded me. 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its true Binners hate filed rants are  linguistically creative

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well at least in should be quiet in Manchester this evening, long trip home for the man u fans.

hodgynd
    Free Member

😁

When talking about next season & transfer budgets …Rafa should absolutely insist that any kitty agreed should be paid into an account which only he can access…

Just in case the lying bastard fools us again ..because I can’t be the only one who thinks that he is just ***king with us and that he has no intention of selling up .

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Thank **** City players can just drive home. Last thing they need tonight is a bus ride.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well, interesting day in attempting to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, run in says Chelsea are safe for 5th as they will be busy relegating people unless they don’t show up and Arsenal manage to get into top gear, though they look very beatable at this point.

and as predicted Jose thinks 45mins of good football makes up for everything else

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43684675

Still out of Europe, still 13 points off the pace still dull most of the time. There are only 6 points up for grabs against City it’s playing everyone else that has  caused him the problems.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he has a point second in the league is not that bad – Liverpool have had a great season but are below us

I accept its almost always dull to watch us play but they are effective

mikewsmith
    Free Member

True junkyard but every time he does it all I can really here is this

You will respect and admire me/us, I’m telling you how good we are, you need to like me, YOU NEED TO LIKE ME!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

It helps him  with the us v them mentality in the dressing room and he is probably a quite confrontational type of guy.

I agree its hard to like him or the way his teams play.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

So barring something crazy happening with Spurs or Liverpool (famous last words and all that), at the end of the first week in April, all that’s left to be decided is the last two relegation places. The most exciting league in the world. 🙂

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

And the Europa League spot! Coveted, as it’s a route into the Champions League.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wow just seen the Perez goal from yesterday 🙂 that better be on Aprils goal of the month!!

Finally some fight from Southampton and West Ham there too

hodgynd
    Free Member

Hope this link works …absolutely loving this from our former full back Olivier Bernard ..a little bit down the page if the full article has loaded

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-news-live-kenedy-14510925

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So Manchester people, where to watch the game tonight that will be good for the neutral

martinhutch

So Manchester people, where to watch the game tonight that will be good for the neutral

Home

You get to watch United fans ‘enjoy’ either City or Liverpool progressing to the semi-finals of the Champions League. Which one do they want to fail/succeed more?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Prawn sandwiches?

Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 1,700 total)

The topic ‘Soccerball – 2017/18 jumpers for goalposts megathread’ is closed to new replies.