Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • So you buckled my wheel then?
  • bradley
    Free Member

Lol you guys provided a few chuckles. See being new to cycling I didn’t realise it was as simple as getting the wheel trued. Rang my LBS and my mate and told him they’re only gonna charge me a fiver, don’t worry about it.

In regards to the ‘mint’ remarks, it’s mint as in 3 weeks old not a single scratch, 200 miles old sort of mint. If it was 2 years old I wouldn’t give a tish :p

bwaarp
    Free Member

Eat his cat?
    It’s the only retribution.

DrP

As a doctor you should no cats and most likely eating cats has been linked to parasitic mind control.

No no no, not your wifes cat.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/02/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

being new to cycling

my Allez

A sad, but oft repeated story.

justatheory
    Free Member

Just mention it in a jokey way, something along the lines of “You owe me a beer you tw@, my wheels ****”

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Couldn’t we leave the cats out of it? It was hardly their fault…

WillC9999
    Free Member

They asked for it. Filthy vermin.

avdave2

A £5 and you were going to burn down a man’s house and murder his cat! You need to get a bit of perspective.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Erm. Swallow it. You don’t lend stuff out:
    1 – to people you dont think will take care of it or
    2 – replace it when it’s taken a beating or
    3 – if you’re not willing to let it get damaged.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Invite him around for dinner cat curry, drug his food and when he keels over tie him to a chair, blindfold him, place a small orange in his mouth and turn the heating on full. When he wakes up play a tape of loud Arabic shouting (I’m assuming he doesn’t speak Arabic) and hit him repeatedly in the face. After he’s broken down a bit, hold his head back and place a flannel over his face. Pour water on this until he expires.
    Then take the flannel and blindfold off, untie him and slap him a bit until he, hopefully, wakes up. In the unlikely event he fails to see the funny side, remind him about the wheel.

FTFY.

andyl
    Free Member

bwaarp – Member

As a doctor you should no cats …..

#shakes head

😉

Sorry. Most valuable contribution I could think of for this thread.

beefheart
    Free Member

As a doctor you should no cats ….

What kind of doctor are you?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘So you buckled my wheel then?’ is closed to new replies.