Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 300 total)
  • so there's this girl…
  • hora
    Free Member

Memories abit hazy but I’m ‘hoping’ there was abit more not mentioned however its not inconceivable that two people had a different take on a conversation in their heads.

wrecker
    Free Member

kinda misread the situation and jumped the gun abit

Don’t you just hate it when that happens?
    Nothing worse than an ungrateful recipient of an image of your proudest possession.

Its a bit like logging onto Mumsnet and asking for advice on the best way to abandon your wife and kids, and shack up with your secretary?

That is an excellent idea. Done well, could provide a lot of amusement.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

“Please be kind” = please be cruel. Stop wasting time on here. Don’t dive in to mtb straightway especially dont ask her for a ride 😉 will most probable be misconstrued!!

Just say hello in a natural manner. As others have said, females are not monsters (well mostly), don’t bite (ditto) and actually like to have a normal chat.

Don’t waste any more time. Over analysis will make you awkward. Just be yourself – oh and good luck!!

p.s. Commit to no more posts here until you have spoken to her.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Nothing worse than an ungrateful recipient of an image of your proudest possession.

For a moment wrecker, I thought you were talking about your bike 😉

wonnyj
    Free Member

if into mtb she’s probably read this by now

emsz
    Free Member

Binners, it’s like a little self help group, it’s just reassurance that in fact, you all turn out to be a little bit shit at asking girls out. it’s funny, your all so knowledgeable about all sorts of weird stuff, but when it comes to just “Hi, Im Brycerw, fancy getting a coffee?” everythings goes tits up!! LOL

supertramp
    Free Member

Ok emsz let’s give it a go!

“Hi emsz, I’m Supertramp, fancy getting a cofee?”

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

p.s. Commit to no more posts here until you have spoken to her.

Other than to post the sneaky pics you have snapped of her using your phone while loitering at the water cooler natch

binners

I think we’re all missing the important stuff here. What tyres for coffee? 😉

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

kenko/kenda?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

emsz – are you calling me useless?

I advise dressing up in drag and then spilling beer down your cleavage.

This works – FACT!

emsz
    Free Member

Yeti, I’m sure you have your uses, can’t think of any right now, but I’m sure you have some.

Supertramp, thanks, lovely thought, but I’m with someone. 🙂

see?

If supertramp can do it, so can YOU…Go get her Tiger!!!! LOL

ChrisHeath

Anybody else at work that rides bikes? Ever go out riding bikes with other people at work?

Why not organise an ‘office’ bike ride. Any trail centres near, potentially with bike hire, that would appeal to all abilities? That way you invite everybody that works there to keep it inclusive, marketing it as ‘work social type crap’.

Or restrict it to those people you know are into riding bikes, including the odd one that’s into ‘the outdoors’…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You bitch!!

I’m very useful, I can do…. err… I’m good at… ummm… one minute, I’ll get back to you…

nickf
    Free Member

Binners, it’s like a little self help group, it’s just reassurance that in fact, you all turn out to be a little bit shit at asking girls out. it’s funny, your all so knowledgeable about all sorts of weird stuff, but when it comes to just “Hi, Im Brycerw, fancy getting a coffee?” everythings goes tits up!! LOL

Woman in making-sense shocker!

Yep, blokes are terrible. Then again, my experience of women is that they’re just as bad. Many years ago a particular co-worker wanted to get my attention, so she dressed slightly less conservatively and kept walking part my office.

After a month I asked her out – her intention – but I’d been worrying that I was misreading signals, whereas she thought that short of putting “Oi! Come and grab me!” on a placard she couldn’t have been more obvious.

binners

Why not organise an ‘office’ bike ride.

WHAT?! Dear god!

I love going out on my bike, but frankly I’d crawl a mile over broken glass to avoid an ‘office bike ride’. Also, I’d regard anyone who even suggested such a thing as someone to be avoided at all costs 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Supertramp, you’re doing it wrong…
    *licks own eyebrows*
    Well hello emsz, aren’t you a cutie pie….? Fancy a coffee? 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

women are only intimidating if you forget that men are better than them.

ChrisHeath

Also, I’d regard anyone who even suggested such a thing as someone to be avoided at all costs

Would generally be 1000% with you on that one, but he does have an alterior motive here…

emsz
    Free Member

*swoons*

why don, i thought you’d never ask!!

LOL

binners

But what if he’s successful and its all going really well? suddenly he finds himself lumbered with a load of additional hangers on, wobbling around on hire bikes in Llandegla car park. He may even end up having to give Fat Julie from accounts a lift to A&E after she fell off outside the cafe 😀

ChrisHeath

Fat Julie can ride her bike to A&E. It’ll do her good.

😉

donsimon
    Free Member

There you go supertramp. 😉

He may even end up having to give Fat Julie from accounts a lift to A&E after she fell off outside the cafe

No, it’s all downhill to the Maelor, she’ll be able to bounce and roll there in no time at all.

emsz
    Free Member

poor fat julie 🙁

she’s just doing it to get attention you know, sad really

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is fat Jules interested in the iDiet? I can help her with this.

stcolin
    Free Member

We still require photos.

Have you followed her home yet?

Does she have a nice sister?

supertramp
    Free Member

don simon – so that’s why i got knocked back, i didn’t lick my eyebrows 🙁

ChrisHeath

Is fat Jules interested in the iDiet?

She doesn’t like being called Jules.

stcolin
    Free Member

Ref: Licking eyebrows. Is it more impressive to actually lick them with your own tongue?

philconsequence
    Free Member

st colin… have you met binners?

cinnamon_girl

women are only intimidating if you forget that men are better than them.

😯

Duck Phil. I’m comin’ atcha 👿

stcolin
    Free Member

st colin… have you met binners?

No, but considering the fact you have asked, I’m not sure I want too 😯

binners

Its my party piece st colin.

Julie from accounts used to love it! Though she doesn’t talk to me any more. In fact, it was after the whole ‘incident’ she started putting the pounds on

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m not being serious CG 😆

IanMunro
    Free Member

binners, if I wrote you a note could you pass it on to Julie next time you see her as I can get a bit flustered in her presence.
    And her shape, that’s not her fault, it just glandular.

philconsequence
    Free Member

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

She doesn’t like being called Jules.

Perhaps you could try KillerJules – “sounds’ quite appropriate

binners

I’d love to help out, but I can’t Ian. With the restraining order and everything…

peterwp
    Free Member

Isn’t fat Jules THE office bike? are you suggesting people queue up to ride? Doesn’t she get ridden enough already?

stcolin
    Free Member

Can I have a pixsture of Jules please?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 300 total)

The topic ‘so there's this girl…’ is closed to new replies.