Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 300 total)
  • so there's this girl…
  • AndyRT
    Free Member

The beauty of the ‘thing’ in my story is that we don’t know their gender until the wedding day?

😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s poetic really isn’t it?

Our lovelorn young buck starts the story obsessed with the physical form, as he falls into dispair he grows and matures, becoming better if slightly more pathetic throughout the novel, coming to teh conclusion that beauty runs so much deeper.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Our hero pops the question and the object of desire accepts gracefully despite having been quietly praying for such a proposal ever since the akward meeting in the corridor weeks before.
    They meet outside the pictures and he treats her to many stories of his prowess on a bicycle but she’s only half listening as she finds his spindly bikers legs and acne are making her tingle in her special places. They eat a decent enough meal at a chain Italian, she offers to go dutch but he pays and after a few jars in the local and more half heard conversation she invites him back for coffee. After a short fumble and much panting he realises that a simple question has led him to nirvana.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    AndyRT
    Free Member

my version, with the genius addition of the ‘thing’ marriage sounds much more likely/realistic

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

jools – careful with the ‘she’… this is not known in the early stages 😡

joolsburger
    Free Member

That is true I’m just old fashioned, apologies.

binners

But what about Barry? Have some empathy Yeti. He’s going to be awfully upset.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Following his rejection in the showers, Barry goes the other way and get’s together with ‘the girl’… they are happy together and have beautiful babies.

emsz
    Free Member

Brycerw : “I’ve been thinking, you should see my Cock”
    girl “I’m sorry”
    Brycerw “Yeah, we should, y’know, get it together.”
    girl “I wouldn’t **** you if you were the MD of this dump”
    Brycrw “why are you fighting it, you want it, I want it, lets get together and feel alright”
    girl “You couldn’t make me feel alright even if you stapled your toungue to my clit and sat on a tumble dryer”

8)

I’m banned, aren’t I?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Good work emsz… Brycerw…. just bowl on up to her and ask her…

“do you want to play the rape game?”

Woody
    Free Member

I hope not emsz – excellent work and gives a bit of balance to the ‘laddishness’ of the thread 8)

philconsequence
    Free Member

“no!”

“That’s the spirit!”

joolsburger
    Free Member

Dawn raiders – That’s where I smash your back door in.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Phil you’re good at this, keep playing like that and you might win! 🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

“You couldn’t make me feel alright even if you stapled your toungue to my clit and sat on a tumble dryer”

PMSL – genius, sheer genius

<EDIT> OP, you could approach you beloved, smiling sweetly, stapler in hand and tell her the internet suggested…

camo16
    Free Member

“I’ve been thinking, you should see my Cock – sweet-cheeks.”

A little compliment makes such a big difference to the ladies. 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

i find a simple straight forward approach works… something along the lines of:

“you is well fit bruv, wanna ride in my corsa down to the Maccy-D’s carpark?”

or

“excuse me young lady, i wasnt aware its bring your sexy daughter to work day, what department does your mum work in?” (they like to feel young and attractive these wimminz)

or

“i bet i can weigh your boobies”

*grab boobs, give them a jiggle and shout “waheyy!”*

or rent a private jet and tell her to suck your tongue.

binners

Phil – you is like well cool innit bruv! You must be beating them off with a shitty stick fella!!

verticalclimber
    Free Member

my only experience with asking women out biking is that you end up traveling miles to do a ride that is a 3rd of your normal distanceand you feel cheated that you didnt break a sweat and you end up cleaner their bike for them.

apologies to all women who ride long distances and clean their own bike

philconsequence
    Free Member

with lines like that do you really think i’d ever be turned down? 😆

more suggestions:

walk up, stick a post-stick note on her head with ‘mine’ written on it.

start a rumour you had to have your penis shortened as the weight was causing you lower back problems

invent sexually suggestive nicknames for yourself around the office:

“hi, i’m phil, but people around here call me ‘the pork swordsman'” for example.

bring a kitten/puppy/someones baby to work, ladies love that stuff.

AndyRT
    Free Member

so now he’ll be arrested on suspicion of sexual harassment for parading a tiny fluffy pussy around the office and asking strange women out for a ride!

Genius!

STW proves itself again as the purveyor of wisdom and common sense solutions to the worlds hardest problems

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

bring a kitten/puppy/someones baby stapler and a tumble drier to work, ladies love that stuff.

philconsequence
    Free Member

tried a chest wig?

namastebuzz
    Free Member

tried a chest wig?

Or some Carlos Fandango Super Wide Wheels on your Corsa?

philconsequence
    Free Member

a corsa?! you think i own a corsa?! i’m not made of money like deadlydarcy you know 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Tell her your PhilConsequence off of the internet?

Make sure you don’t say you’re Jamie by accident.

binners

Jamie? Owner of the huge worldwide egg empire?!!

*swoons*

wwaswas

Carlos Fandango Super Wide Wheels

I don’t think anyone under the age of 40 will have any idea what these are but whoever thought up that name was a genius.

philconsequence
    Free Member

well you know, i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

PJM1974
    Free Member

girl “You couldn’t make me feel alright even if you stapled your toungue to my clit and sat on a tumble dryer”

*Applauds loudly*

Sheer genius, I’ll be using a variation of that quote in future.

It’s been a while since I read through this thread, I’m assuming that he hasn’t sailed the skin boat to tuna town yet?

philconsequence
    Free Member

sailed the skin boat to tuna town yet

also worth applauding!

i’m going to start whacking this at the end of some of my posts so hopefully i wont need to keep bumping the thread swinley forum ride <—

joolsburger
    Free Member

Be king of the road, showing your age there chap!

I expect he is reciting a mantra in the gents lavatories before he chances his arm with our heroine. Chances are she is frothing at the gash but he is blind to it.

emsz
    Free Member

I’m assuming that he hasn’t sailed the skin boat to tuna town yet?

*spits tea*

😆 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

To be fair, he’d need eyes mounted on stalks on his feet to veryify that, joolsburger.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Or excellent hearing.

PJM1974
    Free Member

So can someone summarise for me, has the gentleman in question invited the lucky lady out for a coffee and pastry or not?

emsz
    Free Member

I don’t think so PJM, I think though brycerw might be regreting asking on here for advice, I don’t think we’ve been that useful. LOL

AndyRT
    Free Member

I beg to differ! This is a public service!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Agreed Andy. Not only that but I think he’s helped with a potential best seller.

I can’t remember if I asked for pictures or not, but… if brycerw would be so kind as to post up a picture of himself and the girl then we’ll be able to tell him whether to pursure his dreams or just lock it up in ‘the bank’?

slowjo
    Free Member

OP earlier this morning 8)

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 300 total)

The topic ‘so there's this girl…’ is closed to new replies.