• This topic has 206 replies, 95 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by csb.
Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • So then… Top Gear
  • Drac

He’s very loud that’s his act but he has some good one liners which the other 2 work on. Freddie at times struggles to keep composed at the quips.

redmex
    Free Member

McRea McCrae it’s not that hard a name to spell

the-muffin-man

My daughter and wife are watching it again – which I suppose is job-done for the BBC. I don’t have to watch it 2 days after when I have the TV to myself.

It’s light-hearted fun for a Sunday night, with some proper laugh-out-loud moments thrown in.

martinhutch

Clearly I was riding in the wrong bit of the Dales today and missed the chance to laugh at Paddy McGuinness stacking his Lambo after hitting ‘a patch of oil’.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18521349.top-gears-paddy-mcguiness-crashes-lamborghini-north-yorkshire/

halifaxpete

Ahh the old ‘patch of oil’

Used that one when I binned my first car down a ravine driving like a **** back in the day. Looks like it’ll be a good feature though, F40/XJ220/Diablo were all poster cars for me.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

What a shame. That’s my dream car. ☹️

csb

I’m a bit out of touch, is life back to normal then, disctetionary stuff like this is OK?

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘So then… Top Gear’ is closed to new replies.