Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • So a Scotsman walks into a bar…
  • regenesis
    Free Member

…now normally this joke would also figure an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Welshman….

But they are still in Japan at The Rugby World Cup !

AlasdairMc

An Englishman walks into a bar. Nobody else does, because he has no friends

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do try and keep up at the back…

Rugby World Cup Thread 2019

😉

retro83
    Free Member

AlasdairMc

Subscriber

An Englishman walks into a bar. Nobody else does, because he has no friends

epicyclo

An Englishman, an Irishman, a Welshman, and a Scotsman get driven to the pub by the Englishman in their jointly owned car.

The Englishman and the Welshman want to leave because the barmaid is Polish, but the Irishman and the Scotsman want to stay because she’s hot and very friendly.

The Irishman is bribed by the offer of free beer in the next pub, but when the Scotsman asks for free beer too he’s told to get stuffed, he just has to leave anyway.

There’s a joke in there somewhere… 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Rugby World Cup Thread 2019

I’d rather listen to an Elton John album from the 90s than join that thread. lOlZ

Ro5ey
    Free Member

So it’s a straight fight then ….

DezB vs AlMc for STW’s friday charm award.

Edukator
    Free Member

Very good, epicyclo. 🙂 I think the Scotsman should stay in the first pub on his own, tell his mates what he thinks of them and ask the barmaid if she has a room for the night so he doesn’t have to leave.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

At least it means all those folk around me at work etc will stop going on about rugby, as all that’s left up here now is club rugby, and not one of them is in the least bit interested in that!

Lol @ Dez btw! 🤣👏🏻

SaxonRider

The Englishman and the Welshman want to leave because the barmaid is Polish

To be fair, a recent study of the numbers revealed that Brexit support in Wales was highest in places with the largest English ‘ex-pat’ populations. 🙂

Source:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/wealthy-english-blow-ins-swung-welsh-brexit-vote-r3qkpmnn3

(Not trying to raise the Brexit spectre; only pointing out that the Welsh appreciate Polish hospitality workers as much as their Scottish and Irish cousins!)

orangespyderman

as much as their Scottish and Irish cousins

I knew they were all cousins! but they all seem to get annoyed with me when I say that… 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘So a Scotsman walks into a bar…’ is closed to new replies.