Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Silly car options
  • campfreddie
    Free Member

Some good shouts there.

I’ve had three Elises (S1, S1 111s and S1 S160 SVA), a VX220, TVR Chimera, Boxster 3.2s, Porsche 997 and various Alfas. All were fun to drive, but no more than my Pug 106 Rallye 1.3 I had back in the day, or the heavily-tuned Lohen Mini Cooper S I had more recently.

I actually really enjoy driving my VW Caravelle (2.0 biturbo with DSG box). Great fun to drive on any round and massively practical. I now have this along with a BMW 1-series Cab. The two make a perfect combo. Before the current 1-series Cab, I had a manual box 135 M-Sport Cab. Now THAT was a weapon. Easily as quick as the 997.

And then there’s classic cars… Another story altogether and great fun for today’s roads where you really can’t have fun going fast. I run a Lancia Fulvia here in the UK and a lovely 50yr old Mercedes saloon in my winter home in Madeira. Both cars have roof bars and bike carriers.

Getting back to the point…. Buy a Mini Clubman Cooper S… Job done.

Tracey

My daughter bought a Mk1 Eunos last year, I’m suprized and proud of the work she has done on it to make it even tidier.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’d love a Honda S660 if it was a Kei car!

It is, there’s one I occasionally see on my commute, it looks like someones put a body kit on a go-kart, or one of those little electric kids cars gone through an enlarger!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Silly car options’ is closed to new replies.