Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • Sierra Cycling Holidays Fuengirola Southern Spain
  • drwato
    Free Member

Ive counted 10 people on here who are having a snipe against me 1 person

At school we called that BULLYING!

Mark

And in an ironic twist the way this thread is now progressing I’m about to delete it – unless the abuse stops!

And I make you the 10th person to be giving me some form of Harassment on this site…

Disagreeing with you and questioning your motives is not harassment.

drwato
    Free Member

I’m sure if you google CYBERBULLYING this would be a perfect definition???

Dobbo

Maybe Marks one of the 10.

To avoid confusion, could you list the 10 please.

Mark

I’m sure if you google CYBERBULLYING this would be a perfect definition???

Not really, no.

Jamie
    Free Member

Or by ‘nothing happened’ do you mean we didn’t do what you expected?

A reasonable request, seeing as we pay your wages, Mark.*

*not me personally though. I’m more a drain on resources.

drwato
    Free Member

Well big and fat is that name calling? Harassment? I work for a union and deal with bullies at work on a daily basis… Try looking through the law at work handbook…

wwaswas

I’m more a drain on resources.

one I’m happy to part fund, tbh.

As long as you don’t do any bike holiday company reviews.

Jamie
    Free Member

I work for a union and deal with bullies at work on a daily basis…

No you don’t.

Try looking through the law at work handbook…

I thought we were all on the dole?

Well big and fat is that name calling?

Callback to Madame Toast’s Silence Of The Lambs reference, not harassment….unless you are big and fat*, and then it’s just a statement of fact. If a little rough around the edges.

*iDave.

BruceWee

I hope this thread runs for a while. It gives us dole scum a laugh. (OK, I’m not dole scum. I do even less work than that).

Dobbo

If you work for a union shouldn’t you be trying to help us doley’s to get work. I thought you had our interests at heart and really you’re just laughing and poking fun at us. I’ll report you to the doley union.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

doley union

Nice

big_n_daft
    Free Member

If you work for a union shouldn’t you be trying to help us doley’s to get work

google “closed shop” and “spanish practices”

wwaswas

spanish practices

I can see what you did there 🙂

Tiger6791

I have nothing to add to this thread 🙂

Just want to post something before it get closed

wrecker
    Free Member

And I make you the 10th person to be giving me some form of Harassment on this site…

Reading the other thread, I can see why you and Alan hit it off……

drwato
    Free Member

Like I say I’m sat here with a broken collarbone on the sick so I can keep going on as I’m bored out of my mind…

If you check the Law at Work 2012 hand book page page 118 there’s a section on Harassment and there are several points about – violating another’s dignity on the grounds of race, sex etc… Also creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for another..

That is the definition the environment being the forum i.e Cyber-bullying…

Mind you it might be to much hard work to turn the pages???

BruceWee

STW’s a workplace now? Well, I guess I spend much of my working week on here…

Mark

Mind you it might be to much hard work to turn the pages???

You appear to be standing your ground.

Dobbo

If you check the Law at Work 2012 hand book page page 118

😆 brilliant!! Beats being read the riot act.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOCWUgwiWs[/video]

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

The more I read the more I think the OP can not be associated with said company.

Why would you want to associate your company with some one making such a c@ck of themselves on a public forum?

Jamie
    Free Member

…violating another’s dignity on the grounds of….sex

I have often violated my sense of dignity in the pursuit of sex. Does this mean I can get some compo? Saves working cash in hand, while claiming me bennys.

martinhutch

Oi! Stop violating his dignity. That’s his job!

(Did I make the harassment list yet?)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1HwKA0J-gU[/video]

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you check the Law at Work 2012 hand book page page 118 there’s a section on Harassment and there are several points about – violating another’s dignity on the grounds of race, sex etc… Also creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for another..

That is the definition the environment being the forum i.e Cyber-bullying…

I whole heartedly agree, you are definately a cyber-bully, a particulalry unsucessfull one.

Why would you want to associate your company with some one making such a c@ck of themselves on a public forum?

Did you see the original thread, or any of the Superstar alter-ego’s?

Dobbo

I wonder what page he’s on now 😐

crazy-legs

You’re the one who set that environment up for yourself! In fact you not only set the environment up, you opened the door and invited the world in.

drwato
    Free Member

Point proven bullies and boring… I deal with employers Face to Face who harass and make employees lives a nightmare, so I’m not gonna shy away from a few nerds hiding behind computer screens…

Anyway I would love to carry on this delightful chat but my repaired forks have just been delivered from Mojo so I’ve got an afternoon of fitting forks rather than swapping insults
    🙂

Dobbo

You mind that collar bone…just out of interest, did you land on your head when you crashed?

wwaswas

if you can stand up and re-fit forks you must be fit for going to work and facing bullying employers sat at a desk?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m not gonna shy away from a few nerds hiding behind computer screens…

Look who’s talking 😛 and wait for it…………..

Anyway I would love to carry on this delightful chat but my repaired forks have just been delivered from Mojo so I’ve got an afternoon of fitting forks rather than swapping insults

Don’t go, we didn’t mean it, noooooooooooooooooooo……….*sobs*

drwato
    Free Member

Hahaha dont tell my Boss!

wwaswas

Hahaha dont tell my Boss!

he might bully you into returning to work too soon, eh?

Dobbo

We don’t have bosses, we’re on the dole.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Law at Work 2012

Well google drew a blank on that one

Did I make the 10 btw? If I did I’m disappointed, I was only giving 20% effort. As a self-employed consultant I had other things to consider – like my plate of nachos

wwaswas

We don’t have bosses, we’re on the dole.

I do.

He’s called The Nerdmaster and he only communicates in hexadecimal.

Trekster

drwato – Member
    Like I say I’m sat here with a broken collarbone on the sick so I can keep going on as I’m bored out of my mind

I had to go to work when I broke my collar bone, stuck at a desk instead of on the spanners! Unions are impotent……..
    Any good reason you are not at work doing something?

Duggan

This has really livened up my daily 2pm can of Tennents Extra, cheers OP

imnotverygood

I bet Sierra Cycling are dead chuffed with all this positive publicity.

cudubh

Well, bizarrely I am off work (taking holiday time) to study for an exam. I am studying a section on employment law at the moment, soon to come to the section on trade unions. If the OP is typical of them then presumably it will just say waste of space. Does that count as bullying? Please!

Surely if you are well enough to fit a fork you are well enough to do some useful work? Maybe not if you are a malingerer, sorry trade union representative.

And to think I started off reading this thread because I thought I might read a good review of a holiday company.

justatheory
    Free Member

Just got back from the Job Centre, what have I missed?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 206 total)

The topic ‘Sierra Cycling Holidays Fuengirola Southern Spain’ is closed to new replies.