Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • show me your tattoo :)
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

looking for a good design/theme for the left (whole) arm

yunki
    Free Member

I’m loving this guy’s work.. If I could turn back the clock and was a blank canvas again, I think I’d be saving my pennies and getting a ticket to Paris for an appointment with Xoil

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Xoil
    Xoil
    Simone Pfaff?
    Xoil

I was booked in to see Xoil last year but had to cancel, He’s more than doubled what he charges since then so looking at Jef Palumbo or Paul Talbot instead.

yunki
    Free Member

oops… good info.. 8)

loddrik
    Free Member

🙄

No tattoos and damn proud of it. Bloody stupid things.

Why not go for something along these lines…

BobaFatt
    Free Member

No tattoos and damn proud of it.

That would make an awesome tattoo

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Good for you loddrik, good for you.

Yunki – His demand has gone up massively so I can understand the supply and demand thing, another concern though is that he no longer does viewings and to me his designs are getting a bit ‘out there’. Buena Vista are a bit dark, Palumbo has a great use of colours and I’d say Paul Talbot has the balance spot on, check out his Donnie Darko piece from a few days back.

I’ve currently got a dotwork arm in progress, have had some work done by a local artist and Orge from Sake tattoo crew and booked in to see Andy Crystalz at the end of the month and Dillon Forte in September 8)

To the op what sort of styles do you like? So many good artists out here I’d like to use but not enough skin or money.

bigjim

xoil’s tattoos are amazing but some of them are so finely detailed I wonder how they will last with time.

I’ve always thought that if I was going to have a tattoo, I would have something tribal on my arm.

No, not a swirly pattern, the words “Something Tribal”.

CountZero

loddrik – Member

No tattoos and damn proud of it. Bloody stupid things.
    🙄

ben
    Free Member

No doubt I’ll get slated, but here’s a photo of mine. It’s not very helpful considering you’re after an arm tattoo and it’s a little tricky to photo considering it’s on my back:

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Loddrik, did your other half leave you for a tattooed person?

Pieface

Didn’t expect to see Gary Fisher pop up in a thread like this.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Bloke at the top needs to fork out for a new pair of pants.

IanMunro
    Free Member

This is where it’s at this week.

Looks great on arms too.

khani
    Free Member

adjustablewench
    Free Member

yikes to the slut pic . . . . is it anyone we know on here?!

tazzymtb

may post a pic of mine up, but it means showing my chubby bits and man frontage….if you have a hunt on the search function there is a pic somewhere because ton wanted to see it.

currently working on a half torso continuation which will finish mid thigh eventually.

EDIT here you go, loads on here plus my fat bod 😕
    nice tattoos for the haters

EDIT +1 my final work will appearing in a couple of tattoo mags later in year as part of a profile on my tattooist. (best get a bloody diet on the go and get in shape….can’t show a tattooed wok)

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

This is the start of my first one , done just over a week ago .

Back in soon for finishing off .

wrecker
    Free Member

Call them tatts? Pah.

And his best mate;

adjustablewench
    Free Member

jeez tazzymtb get on a diet!

😆

tazzymtb

😥 *runs off sobbing to drown sorrows with a cookie dough and caramel sauce pizza and 3 liters of coke*

adjustablewench
    Free Member

cookie dough and caramel sauce pizza and 3 liters of coke

i don’t even want to know if that exists – makes me feel ill just thinking about it!

Can you get a tattooist to shade you in so you look thiner?! . . . just a thought

Anyway back to work – could tell you all about the claim we have going against a blind tattooist . . . if it weren’t for confidentiallity issues. just check your tattooist can see 😆

tazzymtb

Can you get a tattooist to shade you in so you look thiner?! . . . just a thought

😆

*add adjustablewench to list of people that have it coming, during the great tazzy revolution and new world order*

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Should I run and hide? 😆

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Loddrik, did your other half leave you for a tattooed person?

Just ignore him. He always crops up with the same bile on every tattoo thread.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

“ignorant question alert!”

I’ve finally decided what stlye I want and it’s going to be a half sleeve with shoulder, but is there and more common side to have the first one done? I want left side but whenever you see photos they are more than often on the right.

Also, anyone had any experience with Jon Nott of Bespoke Tattoo in Guildford? Seen his work on a friend but would be nice to get other peoples views.

Pyro

Honkie, that looks fantastic!

I don’t have any tats (yet…) but do have a question for those like Tazzy and Honkie who are: How did you come up with your design/concept, and why? I’ve always said that off I get a tattoo, it’ll have to be something personal to me, but I’m not sure of anything personal and individual enough that I’d wear permanently. What’s the story behind your tats?

philconsequence
    Free Member

Jon Nott of Bespoke Tattoo in Guildford

very very good reputation, great with colour.

however, one of my best mates got a sleeve with him and after the first session he became near impossible to book a second sitting with, mate ended up having it finished off by somebody else

freeagent
    Free Member

This is mine, on my shoulder. I had it done 2 weeks ago, was a 40th birthday prezzie from my brother.
    The numbers on the scrabble tiles have been changed to the kids dates of birth.

Not exactly hardcore, but its the only one like it in the world.

If i was a bit younger, and had loads of cash, i’d be going to see these guys..

http://www.buenavistatattooclub.de

The first pic in this thread looks a complete mess to me.

Fancy one myself and Mrs str wants me to have a sleeve – but until I can come up with something mind blowing that I really, really want, there ain’t no ink going on my skin

ronjeremy
    Free Member

freeagent, I like that its simple, meaningful and unique,

Taz I’m trying to have lunch do I really need to see that!!!

freeagent
    Free Member

Cheers Ron.
    The boxes/letters are dead straight if I stand in exactly the same position as I did when they applied the transfer!

samuri
    Free Member

Don’t the tatted tears mean he’s killed two men?

wrecker
    Free Member

Don’t the tatted tears mean he’s killed two men?

I though it meant he’d been drybummed twice.

samuri
    Free Member

no wonder he’s crying then, that’s very painful.

wrecker
    Free Member

and more than a little inconsiderate…..

Anna-B
    Free Member

I’ve got a small spiral tattoo on my foot. For my 40th or before if I can’t wait, I’m going to have my entire foot tattooed with spiral pattern theme and dot work. Hopefully by Joe munroe.

CountZero

Freeagent, your scrabble tile tattoo is brilliantly simple, I love it. 😀

sc-xc

My green man – had another layer of leaves round him since this picture.

By Joolz Denby

EDIT – here it is with the extra leaves. Hard to take a picture of the inside of your arm…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘show me your tattoo :)’ is closed to new replies.