Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • show me your tattoo :)
  • daftvader
    Free Member

i am in for the second session on my full sleeve tomorrow… hopfully finishing off the line work and maybe starting some of the coloring…

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

dunsapie
    Free Member

SC-XC’s tattoo reminded me of this bloke

thegreatape
    Free Member

Not mine, as I am a bloater, and everyone knows bloaters should not get tattoos, but I saw a link to these 3D tattoos the other day, and I especially like this one

and this one

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tymbian
    Free Member

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Freeagent, your scrabble tile tattoo is brilliantly simple, I love it.

Agreed. Although my first thought was “you don’t score 8 points for an A!”
    But then I worked out the numbers are their birthdays. 😳

🙂

freeagent
    Free Member

Thanks for all the compliments.
    I’m well pleased with it, am already thinking about what to have next 🙂

skink2020

[/url] DSCN1168 by skink2019, on Flickr[/img]

Markie
    Free Member

Is it a change in ink technology that allows newer tattoos (like the flower arm above) to be brighter than tattoos that look to have been done a while ago (the clown arm tattoo, for example)?

Or is it just that age dulls them?

mrsoane
    Free Member

Thegreatape got a link to those images?

samuri
    Free Member

I am a bloater, and everyone knows bloaters should not get tattoos,

😉

This was the 3D tat that I like best.

I kept thinking about getting a 3D one of a cog and chain on my calf… dunno now.

tazzymtb

Taz I’m trying to have lunch do I really need to see that!!!

let me guess, you were halfway through some pork scratchings and found a bit of piggy teat and then up popped a pic of my moobies…..it was like you’d licked a salty tazzy nip wasn’t it…i know that gets you excitable 😉

CountZero

let me guess, you were halfway through some pork scratchings and found a bit of piggy teat and then up popped a pic of my moobies…..it was like you’d licked a salty tazzy nip wasn’t it…i know that gets you excitable

😆 😆 😆 😆

wolfenstein
    Free Member

some cracking tats.. them 3d’s kinda creepy and beautiful at the same time.. i already have half sleeve.. angel and demon tattoo.. where angel striking the demon… was thinking reverse tat on the left arm..demon striking angel.

Clobber
    Free Member

Where would you get something like this done to a good standard?

KennySenior
    Free Member

dibboid
    Free Member

This is mine.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Once again, HMHB has the answer.

Originally directed at that feckless halfwit Pete Doherty, but nonetheless applicable to some of the above 😉

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_yQVEOSJtc[/video]

DrP

Where would you get something like this done to a good standard?

I actually have a metallic exoskeleton surrounded by humanoid skin, so for me that would simply be a case of de-gloving the desired area, and applying a bit of brasso….

DrP

messiah
    Free Member

To me many tattoo’s look nasty but some are art which can take your breath away

yunki
    Free Member

some lovely stuff there messiah..

I’m booked in for an appointment in the middle of July.. s’gonna be one of the most aesthetically pleasing and dramatic of my tattoos..

Hopefully one of the last too.. I’ve not got the appropriate levels of MTFU for tattooing as I get older..

kinda666
    Free Member

New today But I’m dammed if I can get the pic to show

CountZero

messiah – Member
    To me many tattoo’s look nasty but some are art which can take your breath away

Oh, absolutely, just like any art form, the end result depends so much on both the imagination of the client, and the skill and imagination of the artist interpreting the client’s wishes.
    Cost comes into it, too; a quality job is gonna cost mucho, so many skimp, with predictable sad results. I’m in awe of tattooists who can do a freehand photorealistic reproduction of a photograph of a person; no mistakes can be made, there ain’t no rubbing out and starting again!
    [edit] here’s a couple by Kat Von D:

wrecker
    Free Member

Saving up for a trip to see rob deut in amsterdam. Maybe ill get lucky and po’oino will want to do the job…….
    Would love to go to van island and see mikel at 4 truths but its a little too far this year.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

For portraits check out Meehow

Or Chris Jones

Sandwich

Should I run and hide?

Just run, he’ll stop wheezing after about 300m and you’ll be safe. 😆

yunki
    Free Member

I just saw this.. pretty impressive IMO.. I thought I’d add it to the thread..

tazzymtb

Just run, he’ll stop wheezing after about 300m and you’ll be safe.

I wouldn’t be able to get my chubby bits off the sofa for all the gregs pasties bags and pickled onion monster munch packets pinning me in. So you could meander slowly at the pace of an asthmatic snail with heavy shopping, going up hill….and still be safe 😆

tazzymtb

as a beautifully simple tribal* work I love this

* as in inspired by and based on properly identifiable tribal heritage…not some black cack drawn badly that body builders seem to favour

Sandwich

<Clint>”A man’s gotta know his limitations”</ clint>
    A chap after my own heart. 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

I really like this;

daftvader
    Free Member

[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]

new today… had the last of the lining done… next session will be the start of the colour and shading

hurbum
    Free Member

My latest piece, have a sinking ship on the inside of the arm to finish it off.

Also have a few other old school bits and pieces including this rib piece.

passtherizla
    Free Member

@ hurbum… close the thread we have a winner! 🙂

I have avery similar idea going on my foot and leg octopus on foot and light house going up the shin.

Very nice dude who done that?

hurbum
    Free Member

Thanks Passtherizla! With the sinking ship on the inside it looks proper rad, absolutely love it!

That sounds awesome!

All of my work has been done by Neil Pengilley @ Dust n Bones in Plymouth, very talented artist.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Not really – but I love it

tazzymtb

Hurbum- lovely work that, not my style, but lovely!

samuri
    Free Member

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Keep getting drawn back here – some amazing tattoos, but I could never do it. And have to admit was quite sad when my daughter got hers done.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

wolfenstein
    Free Member

i like the the 4th full sleeve photo

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘show me your tattoo :)’ is closed to new replies.