Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Scott Spark 900SL new build – any hints and tips
  • muggomagic

That is going to look amazing. I’d gorilla tape the wheels and get out on it ASAP.

Ref the twinloc and dropper lever. Might be a stupid idea but is it possible to turn the AXS remote around and mount behind the twinloc to operate with your finger?

Buzzard
    Free Member

On the Blip, costs aside at Cape Epic I spoke with Nino’s mechanic and they had the blip button in the grip, and ran the cable (all nicely heat-shrinked to the brake cable) inside the frame where they stashed the blip box. Looked very clean.

Buzzard
    Free Member

Or could you use a rockshoc twistloc? Not sure if the throw on the leaver is the same?

mkmackie
    Free Member

OK finally got it finished today after a bit of an issue with the cassette which required a SRAM warranty return.

All up its still a smidgeon under the 10kg mark which isn’t too bad for an XL frame with a heavier than usual dropper.

Currently got all the stem spacers in as I haven’t been for a proper fit yet. Not the easiest build I’ve done but learned a lot along the way.

Latest photos

johnw1984
    Free Member

Nice! Under 10kg is really light!

I always wonder what mine weighs (XL like yours). Mine is the lower spec carbon frame though with a more mid-range build (GX Eagle, Fox 32 SC Grip etc).

Now I’ve decided to keep mine, I’ve been slowly upgrading. I’d love to have a different paint job, but it’s a bit more than I can spend at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Scott Spark 900SL new build – any hints and tips’ is closed to new replies.