Viewing 15 posts - 401 through 415 (of 415 total)
  • Rugby – Heineken cup
  • wrecker
    Free Member

I in Belfast visiting relatives and have been made a honorary ulster man for the day.
    It’s getting pretty big here; apparently 8% of the population went south to watch the semi! Considering the amount of alcohol I drank last night I’d be surprised if 8% of the population didn’t see my semi!
    SUFTUM indeed!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Strong start from Ulster.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Breathless stuff!

duckman

Not a bad turn out for two rabo teams 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Thats that then

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Lovely stuff from Leinster.

But for Sexton getting isolated there, that was another one.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hmmm…interesting…

Pigface
    Free Member

I may have been a little hasty but it will require a huge effort.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Kearney really has been smashing today hasn’t he?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Poor show from the Ulsterman there. Putting your team down to 14 men for the last ten minutes. 😐

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kearney really has been smashing today hasn’t he?

Hell yes! What a player.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh dear, poor BlindMelon…that’s a proper thrashing. Ulster can’t have any complaints. Leinster have been immense today. Well done to them.

Scamper
    Free Member

Remarkable – their passing in the back line is fantasitc to watch. Not so long ago the likes of BOD looked as if he may finish his career without an HC. I really doubt 3 in four years will be matched.

Its a worry that english sides have only won 2 out of the last ten, and those were from the now no hopers Wasps.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

I ended up not even seeing the match, I was at the self build show in Glasgow and didn’t get away in time, looks like we got a proper hiding, I hoped we could come close to Leinster but reading the reports it seems like we made too many errors and Leinster took their chances.

Nothing for second place so hopefully the new coach can take us a step further next season. Well done to Leinster, probably the best European team ever. Suppose it should be the Carlsberg cup!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There was more excitement in any single minute of the HC final than the entire 15 minutes that I’ve just watched of the other Euro final today.

Does anything ever happen in a soccer match? It’s duller than Sexton’s barnet! 😉

Thought I’d give it a try. See if it was exciting. It isn’t.

Viewing 15 posts - 401 through 415 (of 415 total)

The topic ‘Rugby – Heineken cup’ is closed to new replies.