• This topic has 572 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 573 total)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Maybe they will add them in an expansion pack, looks like a few people got the game for Christmas, some much easier pickings in the multiplayer at the moment 😉

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Incoming Battle Royale!

Drac

Yup spotted that this afternoon when I jumped on to take John out for a stroll.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’ve barely played online, still on the story but into Epilogue 2 now. Nearly 3 months !

Drac

It’s massive game and easy to get distracted.

pondo

Am I the only one who feeds and brushes their horse every (game) morning?

Drac

Errrr! Yes.

geex
    Free Member

Have you guys considered decorating your houses and watching the moisture as it leaves the new pigment?

wukfit
    Free Member

I found an inactive player today (just standing in the middle of nowhere), so I hogtied him and loaded him on the back of my horse (was on there for over 30mins). Even if I got killed he was still there when I’d call my horse
    I’d like to think that the player came back to their computer and found it funny

akira

Went to make a cup of tea and somebody had hog tied me to the back of a horse, very traumatic.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I was in the woods the other night and saw a car wheel with loads of leather straps on it. I briefly thought of getting my journal out and drawing it as a point of interest. Then i realised im not a cowboy and that my life is not on PS4 . or is it?

Drac

Went to make a cup of tea and somebody had hog tied me to the back of a horse, very traumatic.

😂

I was answering a phonecall the other week when someone rode in and hogtied me, he took me on a journey while I was chatting. He stopped and took me off his horse, lay me in the gorund but must have got distracted so I escaped, pulled out my shotgun and headshot him then blew up his horse with dynamite.

Have you guys considered decorating your houses and watching the moisture as it leaves the new pigment?

Nah! I kill that urge by reading your posts on here.

akira

I got confused as to why I wasn’t clean shaven, then remembered I’d shaved in the game and not in real life….

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

i’ve finished it. now what?

can we talk about the ending?

Cougar

Only if you use spoiler tags. Or start a new thread.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Which one did you get? Happy? Well sad happy or miserable sad, or shallow grave?

P-Jay
    Free Member

i’ve finished it. now what?

I mooched around for a bit looking for more side missions but a lot seem to disappear between 6 and the epilogue.

Tbh I tried online, didn’t like it so I started again, much slower pace, hardly bother with missions once on Ep3 – honestly I’ve found so much new stuff this time around it feels like I hardly touched the surface first go.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

honourable sunset and a lovely deer. but yes if finished the other bit as well, with the RDR1 references, thats what i want to talk about..!

oh I meant to say I had to take my PS4 apart to get the disc out as it had been im there since October 17th. PS4 jist didnt want to give it up!

stevied
    Free Member

Totally hooked on this. Love just roaming around, shooting stuff, hunting, fishing then do the odd mission.
    Got the legendary coyote so think I’ll try and track down the rest of them now..

peter1979
    Free Member

I have deliberately been avoiding the main mission as I don’t want it to end. However, last night I played the chapter 6 train mission and was pretty choked up afterwards.

So, obviously without spoiling it for others, is there much to do in the story following this? I don’t want it to end, it’s been totally enthralling!

I’m quite far through the challenges and haven’t tried the online game yet, is that worth playing? (I don’t use a mic).

pondo

Haven’t touched it since I discovered the magnificence of Project Cars 2 – great to have it (and Elite) sitting there waiting for when I get bored of crashing Saubers, 917s and Lotus 49s. 🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

So, obviously without spoiling it for others, is there much to do in the story following this? I don’t want it to end, it’s been totally enthralling!

Yes, 2 episodes of Epilogue, the first is a bit pedestrian, the second very good.

Pook

Right, I’m online. How do I find you lot and shit you in the face?

Drac

Depends on what console you have. If anyone is still playing it of course.

akira

I’m into spiderman now, quite fun.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve pretty much played it to death so I doubt I’ll buy it again for the PC.

Seems they’re tagging on a bit more story mode, I’d like to hear a bit more on that.

It’s about time they teased GTA 6!

I remember there being uproar in the game industry because GTA5 took so long to arrive after 4! There’s 5 years between them, GTA 5 was released 6 years ago!

damascus
    Free Member

I bought rdr2 when it came out but couldn’t get into it. Went back to gta.

Is it worth having another go at this?

P-Jay
    Free Member

I bought rdr2 when it came out but couldn’t get into it. Went back to gta.

Is it worth having another go at this?

I think it’s one of the best games ever made, but it’s slow paced and story driven, it’s not GTA on horses.

Drac

Well continuing it has one of the best storylines in a game and is beautiful to play and watch.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I cant stop playing Apex legends 🤪

gauss1777
    Free Member

I cant stop playing Apex legends 🤪

How good is it? Has it changed much since it first came out?

Pook

I completed it and felt a sense of loss! Are we all playing online?

Drac

I’ve jumped back on a bit since the big update, there’s some good modes to play now.

BoardinBob

How good is it? Has it changed much since it first came out?

Season 3 just started. Whole new map. New characters available too plus they’ve been giving some different game options (solo, shotgun and sniper only, etc)

It’s a great game

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

yes season 3 is grand!

Drac

Anything will be grand compared to season 1.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Ignorance is bliss for me there then.

Rich_s

I’ve pre-ordered the PC version. It’s due for release tomorrow – anyone got half a clue what time?

Also, when these games come out, is there often an extra download on the day itself? Reason being is I’m offsite and won’t have access to speedy broadband tomorrow.

Drac

Do a pre-download if they offer one they’ll likely be another on launch but not too bad, it was released at midnight in the UK on PS4.

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 573 total)

The topic ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ is closed to new replies.