Home Forums Bike Forum PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread

Viewing 40 posts - 1,401 through 1,440 (of 2,752 total)
  • PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread
    5lab
    Free Member

Out of most nukeproof parts now. Anyone know where else I can order a spare hanger or pivot kit for a 2022 Giga?

ebay in 3 days time.

nickfrog
    Free Member

I know I am not supposed to ask but I placed my Wiggle order of Fox helmet and shoes Monday 26 Feb and still only processing.

Has anyone placed an order on Monday and got any further ? Did it include the same as me?

Cheers

el_boufador

I put 2 orders in on Monday night. One turned up yesterday. The others still processing.

(Oddly, the one I placed last is the one I received)

I bet the remaining staff are swamped.

frogstomp

Has anyone placed an order on Monday and got any further ? Did it include the same as me?

I placed an order on Tuesday (different stuff), dispatched yesterday and at the delivery depot now.

welshfarmer

Ordered a Giro helmet and some Troy Lee shorts on Monday. Both delivered today in same box

spyke85
    Free Member
    ogden
    Free Member

@SPYKE85 It is £899.99 with EXTRA10 at CRC. Only 1 in stock.

Ultegra Di2 12 Speed Groupset – £999

https://www.wiggle.com/p/shimano-ultegra-r8170-di2-12-speed-double-disc-brake-groupset

fossy

My order of cassettes turned up today.

hardtailonly

Anyone got the DHB Aeron Deep Winter Softshell Jacket? Am toying with ordering one, seem to review well. How are they in real life and how do they size up?

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

order 3 of 3 from monday shipped today 4pm, a wheel a hub and some brakes..

anyone with a vitus / nukeproof / prime wheels etc, worth searching your bike/wheelset name and buying spares, many from 99p

49p for 4x “S” cable holders  LifeLine Angle Adjustable Housing Connector | Wiggle

£2.99      LifeLine Pioneer Mini Pump | Wiggle

£4.99 LifeLine Pro 12″ Long Adjustable Wrench | Wiggle

£49.99 LifeLine Turbo Trainer Table | Wiggle  

check if they are on CRC for 10% EXTRA10

£19.99 LifeLine Press Fit BB Installer | Wiggle

single £9.99 / £14.99   Prime Double Wheel Bag | Wiggle

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

lots of prime stuff hubs from £18, 700c carbon rims 19mm internals (only 20H 20 spoke) £45 (using code extra 20)

£80 for carbon gravel /road flared drops

got a prime/Sram XD freehub £17.50 to fit the bargain £130 carbon gravel wheels  prime orro terra wheelset i got before christmas

sv
    Free Member

Dropper posts reduced and 170mm cartridges now £9.99.

woodster
    afrothunder88

Argh, bought a v2 dropper lever at £20 last night and now they’re £10. Oh well, think I’ll grab a v1 to replace the CX lever on the kids bike.

grahamt1980

Dammit, my orders were all on their way until I opened this again. Couldn’t resist a dropper for the 99 quid ns frame i got last week

zerocool

I ordered some cheap NP women’s Blackline trousers last night and they were dispatched today.

Rich_s

Brand X wireless dropper for sub 200 with EXTRA10

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/p/brand-x-ascend-wireless-dropper-seatpost

bikerevivesheffield

Neutron pedals at a tenner

Vortexracing

Not as big a discount as some of the Chiggle items on here, but there are good deals to be had on some Castelli kit if they have your size – I got an Alpha ROS 2 Light jacket for £75.

(Italian sizing rules apply)

same here, its just arrived and is spot on (in fact I now have 2 of them). 🙄

devash
    Free Member
    genecheeseman
    Free Member

https://www.wiggle.com/p/nukeproof-neutron-evo-mtb-flat-pedals

My mate snapped one of these at BPW recently.

Just buy the butgtec nylons.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

My mate snapped a burgtec nylon at BPW recently.

Just buy the Nukeproof ones

(Aren’t 99.9999% of pedals just made by Wellgo?)

wordnumb
    Free Member

PSA: sometimes things snap.

davidmoyesismydad
    Free Member

The neutrons are the worst pedal ever made and I wouldn’t buy them for a tenner unless the wheels of the bike never left the ground.

Sorry to go off topic but comparing the np neutrons to the burgtec is hideous and no not all nylon pedals are made by wellgo

jkomo

Monday orders arrived yesterday and today.

t3ap0t
    Free Member

Vitus 24″ kids bike down to £230. Been keeping an eye on those since they first went into administration but they had never shifted much below standard retail price.

Shame I bought myself a bike in the meantime with all that checking or I would have saved some money.

dirtyrider
    Free Member
    dyna-ti

My £479 buzz Ebike arrived earlier.

Bike looks better than expected, not super cheap looking, and the parts look reasonably well made.

Only one niggle, the front wheel isnt happy about fitting into the dropouts, it was extremely tight, and i did wonder if the dropouts were aligned and might be twisted.Fitted it doesnt look like it is exactly, seems to be oriented correctly, but only taken cursory glance at it, but the front wheel isnt spinning freely, though this could be down to the caliper positioning, and seems the rotor is rubbing.

Compared to my full fat emtb it looks tiny, but it is only to save using the full fat for everything.

I’ll need to change the stem, to a steep 20d rise and swop the bars for risers, but other than that all is good.

Annoying about that front wheel/fork though. I dont want to return it because its such a good deal, and if push comes to shove I can always get a cheap fork

-m-
    Free Member

Seems to be a fairly large selection of Sonder bikes and frames on SportPursuit today, mainly showing as 30% off (I have no idea how this compares with current prices/discounts directly through Alpkit).

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/p/brand-x-integrated-is42-is52-tapered-headset

£1.99-2.99 lots of brandX headsets including top bottom bearings EXTRA10

luv2ride
    Free Member

Potentially my last CRC order (RIP). Ragley Trig gravel fork for £99 less 10٪, https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/p/ragley-trig-carbon-gravel-bike-fork
    plus a pressfit installation tool

bikerevivesheffield

@davidmoyesismydad 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Been riding these for many years as have most of my riding group, grippy, light, cheap, comfortable , decent size, how can you say a pedal can be that bad???

Gribs

I know I am not supposed to ask but I placed my Wiggle order of Fox helmet and shoes Monday 26 Feb and still only processing.

My order with a Fox mainfrmae helmet in is still sitting at processing from Monday too. I’ve had one order placed on the same day delivered and another couple placed afterwards are showing as despatched.

stevie750

My Monday night wheel order has just been cancelled.

devash
    Free Member

The neutrons are the worst pedal ever made and I wouldn’t buy them for a tenner unless the wheels of the bike never left the ground.

My wife’s bike never leaves the garage so I think we’ll be safe. :-D

wordnumb
    Free Member

@devash – It might explode though and destroy the house and/or city. I’ve heard neutrons do that sometimes.

BadlyWiredDog

Nukeproof’s carbon Horizon V2 risers are down to £60 now or £54, I guess, with EXTRA10 from CRC. Really nice bars ime. Funny how half-price carbon starts feeling ‘expensive’ in the context of a slash and burn fire sale, when two weeks ago they’d have looked like an absolute bargain… Relativity I guess.

PJay
    Free Member

Ragley Trig forks are £99 on Wiggle if anyone’s after a carbon gravel fork.

Ragley Trig Carbon Gravel Bike Fork | Wiggle

Viewing 40 posts - 1,401 through 1,440 (of 2,752 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.