Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 2,219 total)
  • PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread
  • diggery
    Free Member

The H Samuel 10% excludes smart watches unfortunately. Point 5 in T&C.

Still a great price on the Epix!

diggery
    Free Member

PS5 controllers are £38 on Amazon in certain colours, including black.

It Takes Two was £10 on the PS app so that’s me and the boy sorted for Xmas down time!

charlie.farley

If you’re after a bargain, or simply an add on above £20 from Wiggle for free delivery I can heartily recommend

£3 yoga mats in black, pink or purple

£2.50 kettlebell 4kg

£2.60 Extra Large gloves better suited to walking and gardening, not really cycling, but impressively they are a high quality and Made in the USA

And lastly, for anyone tempted by their own Rocky type training montages

£1.50 skipping rope

woodster

Carbon GT Grade with 10-speed GRX seems value at a grand

https://www.scotbycycles.co.uk/products/gt-grade-carbon-elite-gravel-bike

chakaping
    Free Member

Carbon GT Grade with 10-speed GRX seems value at a grand

Wow, that definitely would warrant it’s own thread.

Says it’s a “high-mod” carbon frame too.

nre
    Free Member

The GT is indeed a great buy. It has been that price for a couple of weeks, but I had not posted up as was debating buying one myself… had a Mk1 Grade previously and loved it.

RustyNissanPrairie

alan1977
    Free Member
    Autodoc offer gratefully used, everything i needed for MOT and a decent chunk of cashback rom quidco too

Sorry to say but just had a notification that the discount is 49% for the next 10 9 hours!

Bargain car parts!

didnthurt

That GT is so ugly! I bet them seatstays are comfy though. Amazing value at £1k. 

DT78
    Free Member

dammit. I’d been doing so well.  That ebay/topcashback offer just made me break and pick up a 3d printer I’d said I’d get next year.  Been wanting one for a couple of years.

For any of you who bought cheap SUPs, this is a decent price for a electric inflator:

E-Swift SUP Electric Pump | Bluefin SUP (bluefinsupboards.com)

I tried to use my dewalt jobbie with an adaptor and it just didn’t work

jamezee

A few more spares from the chiggle fire sale
    12 speed SRAM powerlock/missing links.  £0.59 each
    https://www.wiggle.com/p/sram-powerlink-and-powerlock-chain-connector?color=silver&sizeStandard=12+Speed+%7C+Eagle
    11 speed SRAM powerlock things.   £0.59 each
    https://www.wiggle.com/p/sram-powerlink-and-powerlock-chain-connector?color=silver&sizeStandard=11+Speed
    Shimano BH90 olives.   £0.30 each.  (Barbs can be reused if cut out carefully)
    https://www.wiggle.com/p/shimano-bh90-olive-insert

Stan’s tubeless valves  £3.99

https://www.wiggle.com/p/stans-no-tubes-universal-valve-stem?color=silver&sizeStandard=One+Size&valveLength=Presta+%7C+35mm

uselesshippy
    Free Member

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/p/lifeline-tubeless-repair-kit

Tubeless repair kit. £2.50, boring I know, but £2.50. I bought three 😁

stwhannah

https://www.loopearplugs.com/

20% off all loop ear plugs. Handy for concerts, I’ve been wanting some for a while. I should probably have posted this in the tinnitus thread!

ceept

@jamezee, do you know if SRAM powerlocks are compatible with Shimano and KMC chains?

fruitbat

20% off at EBC Brakes. 

stwhannah
    rockhopper70

Blimey, the first of the running jackets has arrived, the one that was £100. It’s my first ever running specific jacket, but v surprised how flimsy is. I think I’d have been sending it back had it been £25, unless it is some super duper technical fabric.

rockbus

I’ve also just had my running  jacket turn up.
    mine was the one that was meant to be £150. It’s a nice jacket and medium fits nicely. It’s is thin but guess that’s what you need for running. If it is even fairly water proof then it’s a steal at £10 but no way on earth I’d have paid anywhere near £150.
    thanks to @baddddad for  posting though…an actual Black Friday decent deal!

stevie750

I got one of the £150 running jackets for £10, it’s really flimsy as well. Don’t think i will wear it on the bike

goldfish24

Isn’t that the point though? Re the running jackets.

Spend more for a lighter weight thinner garment?

Anyway, haven’t tried one myself, but enjoying my Endura Windproof MTB jacket which is wafer thin but keeps the wind out and therefore me warm.

ogden
    Free Member

Works components up to 30% off. Don’t often do sales either.

Had a few chainrings which have always been decent and seem like the go to for angle sets.

alan1977
    Free Member

CRC have the commencel HT frames or peanuts.. think it’s £130 as long as you like green

nixie

OOS isn’t it?

peanutcracknell
    Free Member

Shimano BH90 olives. £0.30 each. (Barbs can be reused if cut out carefully)

https://www.wiggle.com/p/shimano-bh90-olive-insert

Mine turned up today, barbs/inserts included. I’d have bought a few more if I’d known! The sram 12 speed chain connecter dooberries are the real deal too, in proper aftermarket packaging.

Gutted I missed the X01 chains for 36 sterlings, they’d sold out by the time I went back to order them.

Tracey
    eulach

Chainring from Works ordered, it’s a shame they don’t do none angle headsets. Thanks for the PSA. That GT gravel bike looks great – (un)fortunately they don’t deliver outside the uk.

mashr

XT 12sp SGS rear mech for £38. Delivery was 8 quid but even still I keep re looking at the spec to see which of the shimano abbreviations I’m misreading at that price!

Show as £15 delivery for me, yet still £38 for the mech. Odd

ajt123
    Free Member

https://www.biketart.com/products/shimano-bottom-bracket-bbmt800-h-tech-ii-set-68-73?variant=40809450373299

51% off bottom brackets. I bought two, one for my build and one to replace the one that has just gone!

Amazing!

cookeaa

Blimey, the first of the running jackets has arrived, the one that was £100. It’s my first ever running specific jacket, but v surprised how flimsy is. I think I’d have been sending it back had it been £25, unless it is some super duper technical fabric.

I got the same one in medium, I found the fit good, the sleeves are a good length and not too flappy and the packed size is nice and dinky which was what I primarily wanted.
    But yeah if I’d paid £20 let alone the supposed £100 list price I’d have been returning it. Interestingly it seems like it lacks features features that many runners would typically look for like hem grippers and draw strings, thumb loops, etc…

I’ve Not tried it in anger yet, I’ll be interested to see just how effective the DWR coating actually is in a damp day…

wordnumb
    Free Member

I’ve just received one of the £150>£10 waterproof jackets, thanks for the PSA. Looks pretty good, I’m yet to test its water resistance. Wasn’t sure if “medium” in runner terms would be too small for regular folk but the fit is rather good. It packs down really well, a very good just-in-case jacket.

sirromj

9% off ‘street’ handcuffs on leisurelakesbikes – found looking at sale items filtering for ‘commute’.

frogstomp

Repeating last week’s TCB offer, Quidco have 20% eBay cashback for today only, stackable with the BUYBETTER20 code (selected items) and their £5 off a £5 spend bonus offer.

grumpyrs

H Samual Epix was an amazing price, however they cancelled my order 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

I got the same one in medium, I found the fit good, the sleeves are a good length and not too flappy and the packed size is nice and dinky which was what I primarily wanted.

+1

Looks like it might be too big, but fits really well.

Yes it’s very flimsy, but that might be good for running. Will test in the next couple of days.

Also got one of the £5 LS running tops, nice mango colour. That’s thin too, but fits great.

bobodaclown

The DHB jacket is pretty decent hot running bring lightweight, vents under arms, so far waterproof. Don’t know how good long term, but as a lightweight waterproof it’s decent.  Don’t want a heavy jacket at all whilst running.

cookeaa

The DHB jacket is pretty decent hot running bring lightweight, vents under arms, so far waterproof. Don’t know how good long term, but as a lightweight waterproof it’s decent. Don’t want a heavy jacket at all whilst running.

Yeah I went for a late drizzley stroll in it yesterday.
    For a tenner it’s a good purchase, the perforated pits are a simple solution.

If I could have pretty much the same thing, but with a slightly longer back and a zipped rear pocket, delete the hood but keep a high-ish collar with the same drawstrings to seal up the neck a bit that would be good. I found the hood actually works OK, and can sort of act like a snood/buff would when zipped up to my chin, the hood bunches at the back to provide some neck coverage which could work well on the bike.
    I’d maybe pay ~£25 for a sort of ‘Wishlist’ ultralight cycling Pack-a-mac like that perhaps. But anyone who dropped £100+ on a DHB running jacket must be insane.

bobodaclown

@cookaa not sure I would pay anywhere near the list price for it.

For what I paid I thinks it’s decent, hopefully lasts ok.

somafunk

Loads of cheap endura clothing on cyclestore, bought a Couple of these endura humvee jackets for Xmas presents – £30

edward2000
    Free Member

https://sportandleisure.com/products/saris-fluid-2-smart-equipped-indoor-home-bike-trainer

I just picked this up, seemed like a decent deal?! £109 inc delivery

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 2,219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.