Home Forums Bike Forum PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread

Viewing 40 posts - 1,241 through 1,280 (of 2,755 total)
  • PSAs that may or may not be amazing enough to warrant their own thread
  • joefm

captaintomo
    Free Member
    Shame those Buzzbikes have disappeared I had my eye on one and there were more than 30 available yesterday afternoon so I’m not sure where they went.

Still there?

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/p/buzzbike-h700-urban-e-bike

hopefully it turns up.

ogden
    Free Member

Hope wheel shipped!

badfink
    Free Member

Ordered a Hope rear wheel (and five 12spd quick links for the princely sum of £1.35 each) yesterday at 5pm – got a shipped notification just moments ago.

Don’t abandon hope yet.

flyingpotatoes

Also got a notification the hope wheel has shipped 👍

chakaping

Ditto :)

drewd

Just got notification of a Hope rear wheel shipped too. I placed another order for some smaller items before I ordered the wheel, but I’ve not got a dispatch notice for that yet.

snotrag

Oh boy!

My £1350 Wheels for £286 have shipped too apparently. I am pretty happy…!

alan1977
    Free Member

^^ they were in my basket.. then weren’t when i hit checkout… would’ve been lovely on the Top Fuel

drdexx
    Free Member

My lovely cheap forks have shipped too!

hooli

My order has shipped too, that was pretty quick so they must have a good few staff left manning the warehouse.

riddoch

Were those the RD40s?
    TRP Slate Evo brakes just randomly got discounted to £20.99 but have immediately gone out of stock. So the theory that when stock is low things get the 80% discount might hold water.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

This happened with the 11 pound frames though. The tracking on parcelforce never moved beyond “advised” and then the items got refunded

nixie

So the theory that when stock is low things get the 80% discount might hold water

I’m watching a few items that have 1 in stock which have not done this yet.

chakaping

This happened with the 11 pound frames though. The tracking on parcelforce never moved beyond “advised” and then the items got refunded

We don’t need that kind of negativity ;)

At least they won’t be spending more on the postage than they’ve taken for the Hope wheels.

riddoch

How are you getting stock numbers? I have noticed that on the app or website?

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

@ riddoch, add to basket and keep pressing [+] till you get the error message

@nixie
    , same, although my fox38 PerfElite at £675 has just gone above £900, only two left..

jamiebkc

You just increase the number in your basket till it slaps your wrist.

Edit: beaten to it.

nixie

Some stuff is still getting set low. GRX400 calliper popped up with 1 @ £8.99 earlier so snapped that up for the inevitable micro leaks.

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

Giro latch flat pedal shoes are £25 at Wiggle but £78 at CRC, what’s that about. I’m monitoring nukeproof horizon stem, fingers crossed the price drops. Grabbed another Hope lower headset for £9 earlier.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

change of scenary £33 less 20% OUTLET20 on house of fraser five ten

https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/brand/five-ten/sleuth-dlx-mountain-bike-shoes-140078#colcode=14007802
    £33 grey/black DLX 11.5 only
    https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/brand/five-ten/sleuth-mountain-bike-shoes-140198#colcode=14019804
    canvas beige £23 uk6.5/7.5/8.5

submarined
    Free Member

The prices are all over the shop. Couple of things doubled in price when added to my basket .

chakaping

Excellent Endura MTB trews in bright red XL for £35: https://www.wiggle.com/p/endura-mt500-burner-pants?color=paprika&sizeStandard=XL

Fueled
    Free Member

Nice looking Nukeproof Merino hoodie just dropped to £35, all sizes available

mashr

Interesting to see stuff without massive discounts also going. Was considering ordering a Schwalbe Big Betty but they’ve now all gone (around 30-35% discount)

niel11
    Free Member

Does something happen to the pricing at 4:30 each day? Just seen a pair of road shoes that were reduced from £320 to £64 now go up to £130!?

chakaping

Does something happen to the pricing at 4:30 each day? 

Maybe they hit the “discount” button and bugger off home before the site melts down?

a11y

Nice looking Nukeproof Merino hoodie just dropped to £35, all sizes available

Thanks – I was looking at that @£70 yesterday but felt it was still too much for me. Now ordered – £31.50 on CRC with EXTRA10 code.

seriousrikk

The pace at which things are going is phenomenal.
    In the time it took me to get a tape measure, the evoc protector backpack at £42 in my size (and the other size) was snapped up!

dyna-ti

Got a CRC email saying Ebike has been dispatched, parcelforce worldwide due 28th, though the link for tracking simply says it is being processed. So sod knows if that means its in the post or not.
    Hope rear wheel pro5 148×12 29er. Have email from Wiggle saying its on way, but again link to tracking simply says it is being processed, due 27th(today)again with parcelforce. This one was £216.
    No actual emails from parcelforce giving an approximate delivery time, as you would expect.
    All we can do is wait and hope everything arrives :?

woodster

I am too weak. A pair of Giro Ranger at £17.09 was too good to ignore.

chakaping

It’s a good time to be a small-footed cyclist at Wiggle.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

SportPursuit has Garmin Fenix 7 for £410

and Endura shorts for around £30 (Singletrack, Humvee and MT500)

ogden
    Free Member

Ixs Carve 2.0 knee pads £38, well impressed with them! Ordered a pair of the IXS Flow 2.0 as well now, itd be rude not to for £16 now I know theyll fit.

captaintomo
    Free Member

@dyna-ti

As someone who has ordered too much off chiggle recently that is perfectly normal. Expect tracking to update tomorrow and delivery day after with parcelforce.

nixie

Yay my cheap grx has updated to shipped.

oldfart

Received my TLD Skyline Chill jersey and Ruckus shorts turned up today £57.59 , and yes lycra inners as well 👍
    As was said pricing all over the shop shorts are £160 now in limited sizes 😳😳😳😳

irc
    Free Member

My £23 Deore chainset is on it’s way. And the Octalink bottom bracket on my 1995 Kona hardtail came out without any drama despite not being touched for almost 30 years!

Northwind

captaintomo
    Free Member

Shame those Buzzbikes have disappeared I had my eye on one and there were more than 30 available yesterday afternoon so I’m not sure where they went.

Dave from Planet X’s shed?

Seriously though it is crazy how fast an item can sell out once it gets visible- even on here it’ll have an influence, if it goes on HUKD or similiar much much more. Those £100 dirt jump bikes from ebay sold a hundred a day and now they’re all over fb classifieds.

d42dom

if buying from Wiggle try using discount code ‘SAVE’ for another 30% off. Got a Troy Lee D4 Composite for £130 marked up at £160, saying processing at the moment but delivery isn’t till Friday so happy with that

TheGingerOne

‘SAVE’ has stopped working, not that it applies to everything anyway, though it did help get some Northwave MTB shoes down to £67 from an RRP OF £230!

Viewing 40 posts - 1,241 through 1,280 (of 2,755 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.