Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • PSA beer
  • mrwhyte
    Free Member

Freedom Brewery have a 24 pack for 28.99. Not tried this beer but their pales and lagers are nice.

https://freedombrewery.com/shop/entente-cordiale/

peekay

Has anyone spotted any more good offers, preferably direct from the brewery?

white101

Quite often if you sign up to breweries newsletter via email you will get a heads up on % savings or free delivery deals. Last year in particular a great many were putting out deals to keep people working and drinking.

Because many smaller brewers only brew in small batches, if stuff doesn’t move quickly they might move it on at a discount.

A place local to me has a monthly deals email that gets you 2 mini kegs for £36, some places do monthly beer clubs.

Just got to go looking around.

BillMC

I’m casting about at the mo. Oakham Ales bottles at .5l make them very competitive and I’ve never been disappointed by the quality. Bradfield Brewery’s bottles are worth a squiz.

onehundredthidiot

Wool woop. I’m off to tempest brewery tap session on Sunday.
    The lovely wife suggested I go with the lads and she’s driving me there and picking me up.

I know that I’m using all my kitchen passes and building a fair summer jobs debt but…

peekay

Just got to go looking around.

Signed up to plenty of mailing lists, and have a couple of good breweries within walking and cycling distance of home. Was hoping that this thread might turn in to an aggregator of good deals from those throughout the country with a closer eye on their local breweries or other mailing lists.

Oakham Ales bottles at .5l make them very competitive

£23 for 12x500ml plus postage is ok, but when compared to the £14.50 for 12x440ml cans of their Citra a few weeks ago it isn’t great.
    The 24x500ml of Hawkshead Mosaic for £30 was a good one.

stwhannah

I have a bunch of beer52 free beer tickets if anyone wants them. You sign up, they send you beer, and then you have to ring them up to cancel getting any more before the payment for the next one gets processed. Or you can continue getting quite expensive beer sent to your house. PM me your email address if you want to bother with it, first come first served until they’re used up!

stany
    Free Member

Just had a delivery from https://www.sadlersales.co.uk/collections/beer
    Not tried them before but £45 for 3x 12 bottles seemed too good to pass on.
    I’m sure by the 3rd bottle I’ll not care either.
    Got some ale, stout and a mystery box

mahalo

Can we start a craft-ish beer recommendation thread?

2 breweries local to me have some incredible wares!! non are the cheapest, and ive never seen any great deals but sometimes i like to treat myself…

Northern Whisper; Chinwag, Yammerhouse and some of their seasonal specials, (rhubarb and custard IPA!)

Rivington Brewing Co: Never known fog like it – absolutely wonderful drop, maybe my all time fave!

mattcartlidge

Rivington beers are ace, nipped there a few times between lockdowns and my mate got me a couple of cans of ‘Tales from the Crypt’ DIPA as he went to the tap over the weekend, awesome beers.

IHN

Just had a delivery from https://www.sadlersales.co.uk/collections/beer
    Not tried them before but £45 for 3x 12 bottles seemed too good to pass on.

Doesn’t it just, thanks for that. Three mystery boxes on their way here.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Thanks @stany, I was looking for some more beer deals and this is perfect. One mystery, a stout and a case of Dark IPA on it’s way.

blastit
    Free Member

Cheers Stany , three mixed cases heading my way

CountZero

This might be of interest – the brewery is close to where the Stonehenge Blue Stones came from.
    https://www.bluestonebrewing.co.uk/?goal=0_0bb6a105c6-dc586134fb-374650089&mc_cid=dc586134fb&mc_eid=b77e7d0cfc

zilog6128

^^^ good brewery that, had a few when I went to Pembrokeshire a couple of years ago. Also rode through one of the bluestone fields atop the Preseli hills which was v cool

jeffl

Thanks for the PSA. Just ordered the Saddlers special offer. Let’s see what it’s like.

BillMC

Vocation are doing 30 for £45 should anyone be interested.

CountZero

There’s a small brewery not far from where I work, and it’s highly distracting when the wind is blowing from the south-west, because all I can smell is yeasty yummyness!
    When the brothers who run my regular pub take over a place in the centre of Melksham, they’ll be free of the restrictions forced on them by Enterprise Inns, and are planning to have up to ten beers on tap, so there’ll be a lot of local brews to drink! Twisted Brewery is the one close to my work, but there are plenty more, the Three Daggers pub in Eddington, a few miles away brew their own beers, and they’re seriously very good as well, so another local range to look forward to as well.
    It’s a few miles further to go, but me and my mate take turns to drive, so no chore.
    Just remembered, this site might be of interest for those looking to find new breweries:
    https://www.siba.co.uk/

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘PSA beer’ is closed to new replies.