Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)
  • PSA 50% Of at Aussie grit apparel
  • LeeW

I know its pricey still but it is good kit.

Code: save50

seb84

Where do you enter the code? I can’t seem to find anywhere to do it.

Sheriff_Fatman

There’s a Code box on the checkout page that applies the discount. Awesome PSA, been wanting a pair of their shorts for ages, but could never bring myself to pay full price! Thanks.

tallmart10

Awesome, just got a gilet for £26 posted !

wukfit
    Free Member

This puts me off

NOTE: All sale items are final. No Refunds. No Returns.

Surely that’s not legal under distance selling regs?

robw1
    Free Member

Anyone know what the fit is like? I am a large in normal clothes….a XXL in castelli! should I go for XL in Aussie Grit?

honourablegeorge

I wear a large in a lot of stuff, but needed an XXL in their gilet – but I remember feedback from others on here at the time was quite different, they found the sizing OK

cb

Bugger, didn’t see the no returns bit! Never had their stuff so sizing is unknown to me.

fathomer

I’m a medium in most things, small in some and my gilet in medium fits pretty well.

RicB

Think the website just fell over…

RicB

Is the page for the code after the PayPal stage?

13thfloormonk

Hmm, seems too good to be true, lightweight gilet for £24 posted, almost feel guilty about that one!

djflexure

A gilet for me and gilet/ shorts for my wife – nice

MarkE25

@ricb, yep code can be put in once you’ve been returned to the aussiegrit site after opening paypal.
    Cheers
    Mark

jimdubleyou

https://aussiegritapparel.com/

Link for the singletrack referrals…

DezB
    Free Member

Why is overpriced running stuff in the Bike Forum? hmm Oh yeah, there’s a few overpriced cycling things too.. £149 shorts! Lol. 50% of that is still a piss take.
    cheers anyway 😀

djflexure

The cycling ‘bargins’ arn’t on that first page

spawnofyorkshire

Why is overpriced running stuff in the Bike Forum?

Hang on… this is a bike forum??!

Thanks for the PSA, new running cap ordered

LeeW

Thanks Jim, I missed that.

bigdaddy

Nice one! £50 for the jacket that retails at £200, yes please… Just a gamble on the sizing 😬

jamesmio
    Free Member

Gilet arrived this morning, it’s a lovely thing but by Christ it’s nothing remotely close to a Large size. Medium (and a tich’t Medium at that) would be more accurate.

Pinged them a note in the hope they can swap it for an XL.

I know it’s a bit of a fattening time to be alive right now, but blimey.

If they won’t do a swap, anyone want a bargain priced Medium-sized Large gilet? It’s very nice!

cb

That doesn’t bode well for me!! Jacket and shorts could be up for sale soon as well…

honourablegeorge

@jamesmio Glad to hear I’m not alone, I was miles off on sizing also.

FWIW, Aussie Grit were excellent to deal with on returns, a quick email to them and they dispatched a replacement before I even returned the original, although that was last year’s sale.

mactheknife

That Gilet is nowhere near a large. I ordered one a while back. Will get round to selling it eventually but glad to order an xl that might fit me now. They are lovely bits of kit. Just sized oddly

winston
    Free Member

Oh dear…..medium gilet on it’s way to me too..I’ve got a Flint Jersey in a medium and so just assumed it would fit. Oh well I’m sure it will fit someone.

MarkE25

How do the flint jerseys size up? I’ve ordered one in my usual size….

winston
    Free Member

Mine is the blue flint one with the merino chest insert rather than the black one with the contours. I’m a large in Rapha and a medium in Altura. 6ft and 75kg with a 33 waist. Medium in that is perfect.

bigdaddy

Just got my medium flint jacket and fits fine, I’m a tall ‘medium’ . If I were being really picky the sleeves could be a tad longer, but it’s a lovely jacket. Also hoping it now doesn’t rain as I bought a jacket! Very pleased with it for the price!

roger_mellie

My Flint jersey arrived today in large. (The blue one with merino panel). I’m 6ft, 84kg and it’s a good fit for me. Relaxed but not flappy.

MarkE25

@roger_mellie and winston. Cheers, hopefully I’ll be ok with an XL jersey then at 6’4” and 90kg.
    Cheers
    Mark

badgerbater
    Free Member

Ok, how does the sizing in jackets and gilets compare with say Castelli?

nickc

I’ve got one of these gillets in Large after being advised of weird sizing, but I really need a Med.

If anyone wants to swap, let me know!

convert

Anyone got shorts – I’m a 34 waist which is in theory a large but slightly cautious that it is class to the XL threshold.

wait4me

Stuff I’ve had would be akin to Rapha sizing more than Castelli. I’m 100kg and 44 chest and I’m an XXL.

I just ordered a flint jacket. Already have a gilet and it’s a lovely thing. Hoping the jacket sizes up the same.

badgerbater
    Free Member

Ok, I’ve never bought any Rapha clothing, so don’t know how this compares to Castelli clothing sizes. Is Rapha generally smaller or larger than Castelli?

cb

Well my ‘large being big enough’ fears were unfounded, it seems that I had sub-consciously accepted my chub status and ordered the xl! They fit me well! 6ft, 92kg (gut heavy!)

lucky7500

Does anyone have the focus jacket? Its it any good for riding?

winston
    Free Member

Just received my medium thermal gilet. Its a perfect fit and a totally normal medium – not even a ‘cycling medium’ and certainly not a castelli medium.

Its also very very nice and a total bargain

kuman
    Free Member

Just ordered flint bike jersey. I’m 186cm/98kg and 44 chest, decided to size up and gone xxl. Hope it’s not too big.

MarcSussex
    Free Member

Thanks, I already have a normal and a thermal gilet which fit me like a glove in medium, so just ordered another in the other colourway.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 198 total)

The topic ‘PSA 50% Of at Aussie grit apparel’ is closed to new replies.